Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Fun.
    /10char

- Wrist Watches - Everyone has at least 1 cellphone. Why do you need a watch? Waste of money.
    - Fashion - Fucking sheep
    - Football - Fucking sheep
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2016-08-25 at 10:24 AM.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Out of my head:

- Beer (I still like it, but its far from the best drinks you can get. Gimme a Fanta or Sprite over it)
    - Politics (I don't think it matters one bit who is the MP in my country, every decision is being made in Brussel)
    - Religion (Never got why people would need to believe in some old stories to give them life decisions)
    - Mists of Pandaria (The one WoW expansion thats highly praised, by which I don't know why it is even considered that good. Its hardly even WoW)
    - The Force Awakens (The most boring Star Wars movie to watch in the cinema, it was literally A New Hope 2.0)
    - Pokémon Go (Tried it a bit and I just don't see the fun in it, then again I go outside a lot without needing a game to do so)
    - Smoking (Tried it a couple of times at different ages and never got the appeal to it. Its also expensive and shortens ur life, and the whole tabacco industry are just criminals)
    - Hot weather (I mean its nice to have this weather during vacation when your on the beach or just sunning, but other than that I don't ever want it to be that hot)
    - Watching sports (I never cared for any sportsteam, I haven't even kept up with the Olympics in Rio that recently ended)
    - Family Guy (Awful, awful show. Its literally just a bunch of random gags stitched together in an episode with a half-assed plot to carry, and the newer episodes are some of the worst stuff on TV right now)
    - Celebrities (Why would I ever care about these kind of people who just got lucky enough to get a good role at some point?)

Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I understand you, I still hate you.

No one who hates fish food is a friend of the Japanese.
    Meh. Don't care.
    I'm not your friend anyway.

Fish is still disgusting.

Deleted
    (I tolerate other people opinions. I am not gonna assault you if you like any of those things. I might think lesser of you and we might never be friends, but thats okay)

- Garbage tier repetitive video games like : Ubisoft games, Call of Duty, Destiny
    - Garbage tier repetitive superhero movies
    - Looking for Raid. That is like being second best in class when you are homeschooled and you and your brother are the only two kids in class
    - Mars. Basically everything else is better than basic Mars.
    - Mila Kunis. It's not that I don't like her acting, but sexiest woman alive? lol. She is funny and stuff, but I don't think she is anywhere near the top.
    - 99% of modern music that is sampled by a DJ. What the hell these electro beats are destroying good music.
    - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Or how stupid people display their superficial stupidity and love fake attention.
    - Coke Zero and all the other fake sugar garbage stuff. It tastes like pure crap and I simply cannot understand how any self-respecting human likes this.
    - Mustang, Shelby, Ford and all those US muscle cars for 40 year old white midlife crisis guys. Ugly and overrated.
    - League of Legends. Self explanatory.
    - People who always love the original and say all sequels are bad. To every sequel or cover or remake.
    - Godfather. I simply dislike it. It may be objectively a great movie, but it isn't to my taste.
    - Fake Wrestling. Like seriously. How can people like this lol.
    - religion. I don't understand how people think a certain earthly view of religion can be right and follow old books that probably are heavily misinterpreted.
    - All those GCI animation movies and those pony things. Super awkward guys. Super awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I feel like Deadpool is enjoyed by people who recently discovered their ability to swear or make dark jokes.

Deadpool is loved by the same people who laugh at a dark joke, then type "im going to hell" in the comment section
    Not so sure. I have a very dark sense of humor and enjoy making quite a few off color remarks throughout the day.

I just feel Deadpool is neither clever or extreme enough. It's all juvenile silliness. Tame.

Genuinely don't get what is funny about the character at all. It might just be the silliness, but I feel there are sillier concepts that are less popular.

I have no idea.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-08-25 at 12:21 PM.

I feel this way about certain food and people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    You misspelled "beets".
    You misspelled "Battlestar Galactica".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Feet fetish. Just why?
    Nice, smooth pretty feet on a pretty girl... wowzah's, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

The Godfather
    Wine
    Kardashian's (not Kendall, I'd Smash)
    Big Bang Theory
    Onions
    Mushrooms
    Cheese on everything
    Pokemon Go
    iPhones
    Sandals on dudes
    Leo Dicaprio
    Batman in general
    Equality
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Alcohol of any kind and coffee

Nascar. Car go around in oval. WOOOOOOOO

Snowpiercer.

It's not clever. It's not good allegory, even if you agree with the allegory its attempting to be. The dialogue is terrible. The characters are terrible. There are plot holes big enough to drive trains through. And the whole thing just doesn't make any sense.

(If the reviews said, "this is a really dumb movie but worth watching for a good laugh" ... I'd be fine with it. But the thing is, critics gave it a 95% fresh on rotten tomatoes ... that's higher than they gave Shawshank Redemption (91%) -- which is user ranked as the best movie ever made on IMDB. It's also higher than Fight Club (79% wtf), Forrest Gump (72% wtf), the Matrix (82%), and every Star Wars movie ever made (though New Hope, 93%, and Empire Strikes Back, 94% are at least close...and, somehow, the Force Awakens got 92% but that's a whole other story)

Anyways. It was a terrible film from almost EVERY perspective (set design was very, very good and interesting).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Mayonnaise. It's literally just a wad of rotten milk that makes you fatter; why would you eat this?
    There is absolutely ZERO dairy in mayonnaise ... so this was a very liberal use of the word "literally"...

Mayo is made from egg and vegetable oil (it's called aioli if olive oil is used, and usually garlic) ... and usually vinegar. (mmmm vinegar)

You can keep on not liking it ... but it's got nothing to do with milk. :P

Bethesda Games
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    You misspelled "Battlestar Galactica".
    Ridiculous, Battlestar Galactica isn't a crop. Next you're going to tell me "bears".

Big Bang Theory
    YES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il_asp-0lq4
    (nsfw - loud naughty language)

Add another to Beer

Also sports (including esports).

I don't get the rabid obsession over watching someone else play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Next you're going to tell me "bears".
    False. Black bear.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot sauce. Anything above "mild" just tastes like you've got blood in your mouth, or iron, AND it burns. Just seems like all pain no gain.
    Twitter. Just screw that noise.
    Tomatoes, anything other than ketchup is annoying. I not a fan of the slippery/sliminess.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Bacon, gin, watching sports with a passion, watching some1 on youtube play a game instead of playing the game yourself (except if you just need quick info about the game)
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Snowpiercer.

It's not clever. It's not good allegory, even if you agree with the allegory its attempting to be. The dialogue is terrible. The characters are terrible. There are plot holes big enough to drive trains through. And the whole thing just doesn't make any sense.

(If the reviews said, "this is a really dumb movie but worth watching for a good laugh" ... I'd be fine with it. But the thing is, critics gave it a 95% fresh on rotten tomatoes ... that's higher than they gave Shawshank Redemption (91%) -- which is user ranked as the best movie ever made on IMDB. It's also higher than Fight Club (79% wtf), Forrest Gump (72% wtf), the Matrix (82%), and every Star Wars movie ever made (though New Hope, 93%, and Empire Strikes Back, 94% are at least close...and, somehow, the Force Awakens got 92% but that's a whole other story)

Anyways. It was a terrible film from almost EVERY perspective (set design was very, very good and interesting).
    That movie was terrible. I regret not putting it on my list.

Televised golf tournaments.

I understand the appeal of watching sports. I understand the appeal of knowing who's in the lead in a golf tournament. What I don't understand is why anyone would combine these two things and actively watch it. If you've got it on as background noise and to check in on the score, that's fine, but there are people who tune into a golf game, and sit and watch the whole thing.

Maybe I'll get it some day. I mean, I didn't understand why sports commentators were tolerated until people started posting youtube videos of themselves playing video games. Maybe televised golf tournaments will make sense to me at some point.