Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    not sure where u got this but i think CA is lowest
    This is from Azor's guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Way to late, way to late.. and the biggest issue being only 3 buttons, really?
    Yeah, I found it weird too. I mean, there are many classes with 3 core buttons and greater complexity, like Fire Mage or Unholy DK, BM Hunters problem is not that it has 3 buttons. It's that those buttons have little to no synergy, produce boring results and at times starve you to the point of being unable to use either of them.

Hopefully other issues will be fixed tho, with SV being the worst at surviving anything being on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldare View Post
    Almost seems like a joke, ignoring all hunter feedback throughout Alpha and Beta and then making a feedback thread the week before Legion launch.
    It doesn't seem like a joke. It is a joke. Blizzard is a joke. This is exactly like WoD Beta. They ignored everything we said about SV being lower than even tanks but according to them it was fine.

This is the reason I think Legion will ultimately fail. Blizzard doesn't give a flying fuck about feedback at all and this proves it. Thank god I'm atleast ditching this class and going Mage. They atleast seem to be fine and the top of every meter every expansion.

That's pretty fucking funny in a number of ways

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are so many people in that feedback thread advocating a nerf for Lone Wolf and a buff for the pet options, claiming that Lone Wolf is miles ahead? The 3 talents in that tier are really close to each other damage-wise.
    Isn't that in a patchwerk fight? Bring in movement and target switching and then the pet has to run around etc, losing dps.

I said when they originally made the change to bring Lone Wolf back to the talents, they should have just left Lone Wolf as a passive and if you summoned your pet you lost the buff.

That way there would have actually been choice in the first tier of talents (as lone wolf could be replaced by something else).

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Isn't that in a patchwerk fight? Bring in movement and target switching and then the pet has to run around etc, losing dps.

I said when they originally made the change to bring Lone Wolf back to the talents, they should have just left Lone Wolf as a passive and if you summoned your pet you lost the buff.

That way there would have actually been choice in the first tier of talents (as lone wolf could be replaced by something else).
    I'm sure it is, but even if you factor in movement, I'm not seeing a HUGE disparity like the posts in the feedback thread seems to be suggesting. Regardless, the vision for Legion was that Marksman was supposed to be petless, so in my eyes Lone Wolf should always be the optimal choice. Of course the pet options should be usable, but it seems like they are.

Really though they should have stuck to their guns and kept the Lone Wolf style baseline and given the MM Hunter the option to summon a pet at the cost of damage when questing/soloing. As it is we lose a talent tier for nostalgia reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    The issue is, its to late. We go live nxt week, and the odds of them doing any kind of overhaul on BM is slim to none. the only thing they would do (if any) is maybe some tweaking of dps/times. not sufficient, as both BM and MM and SV have some design flaws.

personally seems to me that who ever is incharge of class's at Bliz has no idea how to play a hunter or care, or even spent some time playing the classes.

each one seems to have some promise, but then its like , no one at Bliz is on the hunters side .. again, another expansion as the lone step child.

I imagine they will use a lot of the information to spice up the upcoming tier sets. They have often introduced new ways of playing/management with set bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    The issue is, its to late. We go live nxt week, and the odds of them doing any kind of overhaul on BM is slim to none. the only thing they would do (if any) is maybe some tweaking of dps/times. not sufficient, as both BM and MM and SV have some design flaws.

personally seems to me that who ever is incharge of class's at Bliz has no idea how to play a hunter or care, or even spent some time playing the classes.

each one seems to have some promise, but then its like , no one at Bliz is on the hunters side .. again, another expansion as the lone step child.
    Right. Sometimes I wonder if they play their game.

Deleted
    US feedback only, how unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    US feedback only, how unexpected.
    I honestly don't understand why stuff like class forums are still region-locked. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    My guess is they may make some tweaks prior to raids opening but that the majority of the feedback is being gathered for 7.1. People may not like the timing but this lets them get baseline feedback now that we've had prepatch for a few weeks that they can then layer 110 feedback on top of.

I haven't found the link (granted I haven't looked very hard) but it sounded like they are doing something similar in terms of gathering feedback for Affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanisara View Post
    My guess is they may make some tweaks prior to raids opening but that the majority of the feedback is being gathered for 7.1. People may not like the timing but this lets them get baseline feedback now that we've had prepatch for a few weeks that they can then layer 110 feedback on top of.

I haven't found the link (granted I haven't looked very hard) but it sounded like they are doing something similar in terms of gathering feedback for Affliction.
    its still feels like being spit in the face after so many hunters have literally posted hundreds of threads of feedback, which were ignored and now its all too late to make a difference they ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    its still feels like being spit in the face after so many hunters have literally posted hundreds of threads of feedback, which were ignored and now its all too late to make a difference they ask for it.
    To make a difference for the first raid tier in what is a probably another two year 3 raid tier expansion. Yes they may not make the changes you want immediately but if they are asking for feedback then something most likely will come. The CM teams don't ask for consolidated feedback just because they want (an assumption granted but a likely accurate one since asking on a known hot bed issue sends a message). You can either be bitter that it wasn't prior to launch or be skeptically optimistic that it's being discussed and possible for 7.1. Personally I'm going with the latter, but I work for a company with an implement and iterate approach so I'm used to the approach and have seen it work.

posted by some community manager, it means literally nothing. Its just a throw a bone post and everyone will jump on it to feel better, but nothing will happen

this guy speaks the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post

this is how i wanted it to work from the beginning.

Why are so many people in that feedback thread advocating a nerf for Lone Wolf and a buff for the pet options, claiming that Lone Wolf is miles ahead? The 3 talents in that tier are really close to each other damage-wise.
    Thanks for linking useless sims. Pre-patch sims are useless to compare for actual Legion progress. CA is HEAVILY inflated because of Legendary ring, and you miss your Bullseye+Rapid Killing combo which boosts Lone Wolf's potential by heaps sub-20%.

Lel, 4 days until Legion. Anyways, they're probably taking feedback for their next patch; even though people have been giving it to them for more than 8 months.

I'm leveling an otherwise abandonded(?) arms warrior in the invasions now, got to about level 35 now and have more damage buttons now than my 100 BM hunter. Oh, and I can heal myself better.

The feedback in the thread is good, but I'm with the "way too late to fix" crowd. Watcher clearly said that they won't nerf a overperforming spec to uselessness, so if - in his example - a fire mage is 20% ahead of other mages, they'll cut that to maybe 5% or something. Which sure is great for the fire mages, but keeps minmaxers locked in one spec. And which means they won't buff underperforming specs to beat another spec of the same class either.

we always get balanced in the second raid tier. Its happened like every expansion.