Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You are definitely doing something wrong. For me Ashzara stage 1&2 takes 5-6 minutes reliably each time and gives a bit less than 1.5 levels at 60, full heirlooms no pot. It does drop off a bit the higher the level you are. What I do is I hop into the siege and tag EVERYTHING with no risk of dying if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The XP on the named mobs (Not the bosses that spawn in on stage 2 and 4) was nerfed dam near in half. They did this monday I do believe and its why I stopped doing them.

leveled one toon that's good enough.

(Only used BoA gear)
    I'm getting the same amount of levels still on named mobs this a few minutes ago as I did last week. Not sure what to say.

I'm working through the invasions. I've got four last leveling alts (the others are already at 100, or not planned on getting much higher). Averaging roughly 20 levels per night, from five hours of playing. (I know that'll slow down as I get higher in level...)

Got to doing stage 3, as well as stage 1/2, because it was a refreshing change, and I was getting cramps from trying to tap everything. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The XP on the named mobs (Not the bosses that spawn in on stage 2 and 4) was nerfed dam near in half. They did this monday I do believe and its why I stopped doing them.
    I've been getting the same xp as I did on the weekend at the same level.

Deleted
    Don't bother using mages for this, no dots, no survivability (not even at 110). Best classes to use are priest and warlock, both are ranged and have multi-target dots.

Deleted
    Dont forget to update your heirlooms, could be the reason why some people experience less experience (damn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Don't bother using mages for this, no dots, no survivability (not even at 110). Best classes to use are priest and warlock, both are ranged and have multi-target dots.
    Ele shaman is also good.

Personally still getting 15-20 early levels rather quickly, from there a good chunk every 2-3 invasions or so. I don't think anything was reduced.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I think you mean 100. Also I disagree. Dots aren't needed. Frost ice lance tagging or Blizzard tagging then focus a big guy. Also ice barrier helps. I had no problems on surviving everything but the last boss. It was definitely easier on the warlock though, but I would still just occasionally straight up die because of getting one shot.

Though the point of doing these is to gear up or level up a toon. It's a nice thought to say use warlock or priest, that is unless those toons are already leveled, geared, or someone just doens't want to play one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    5~6 minutes is my typical /played time for each level on my just dinged 70 shaman. I go as far as killing the nearest 3 bosses in Westfall Stage 3 (Felguard, Dreadlord (if it doesn't bug) then Abyssal) then reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    5~6 minutes is my typical /played time for each level on my just dinged 70 shaman. I go as far as killing the nearest 3 bosses in Westfall Stage 3 (Felguard, Dreadlord (if it doesn't bug) then Abyssal) then reset.
    You should return to Sentinel Hill and wait for the 2 bosses (Doomlord and Moarg) to spawn there before resetting.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So what you are saying is that before it took you 20-40 mins and now it takes you 30 mins? Whats the problem. Isn't 30 mins the average of 20-40 mins?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people exaggerate their leveling?
    We're not. like 3rd grade math proves it.

I'm sorry but... you said you were getting a level every 20-40 min and now oyu're getting a level every 30 mins... it's basically the same.

useless thread.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    so was I. And yes i'm getting ~10 levels per hour. it's insane how much xp these invasions give now. there is another thread where others are getting similar results, so i know i'm not the only one.
    There is no way you were. 6 minutes per level? That's pure bs. You're known to be a liar though so why do I even bother replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    There is no way you were. 6 minutes per level? That's pure bs. You're known to be a liar though so why do I even bother replying to you.
    So every other person in this thread who's also claiming 5-6 minutes per level are all liars? Or maybe your just having a temper tantrum because you realized you are doing invasions wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally using the monk myself. get the range lightning attack early to tag bosses then stay at range while healing or tagging other trash mobs. easy aoe pretty early spinning crane tag bunch of stuff during phase 1. plus get slightly more xp per mob then everyone else.

Huh? Ice mage - Ice lance. Instant cast tagging ability. Simple. Or fire mages scorch while moving. Mage has plenty to use.

I went from 81 to 94 last night and was seeing about 1 level per invasion. My hierloom gear prolly needs upped!

Was seeing 44k - 46k per named boss at 94

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    I went from 81 to 94 last night and was seeing about 1 level per invasion. My hierloom gear prolly needs upped!

Was seeing 44k - 46k per named boss at 94
    Funnily enough, I've upgraded most of my heirloom armor (plus cloaks, rings, necklaces, and trinkets; none of the weapons), just to have the XP bonuses, heals, etc.

And after I finish these four, I think I won't need heirlooms above 60 for a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    As are you for blowing things out of proportion constantly. You really don't have anything to backup your big talk.

Who should we believe: a multitude of forum posters stating you're wrong from several different perspectives, or someone who's known to, once again, blow things out of proportion to push a personal agenda.

Unless you're delusional or obviously trolling to get a rise out of people, it should be pretty easy to see who's in the wrong on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I don't know if it's some hotfix they put in, but I have been doing the whole "do stage 1/2, get nearby bosses in stage 3, then relog back into stage 1" strategy.

And I got put back into the same "shard" several times in a row.

It could be because I was in a tagging group (which apparently wanted to go completely through stage 3, but I hate the Fel Reaver, haven't received any XP from him the last four or five times, even though I didn't die and DID tag him), but I don't know.