Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    Bacon, gin, watching sports with a passion, watching some1 on youtube play a game instead of playing the game yourself (except if you just need quick info about the game)
    Gin is one of the few alcohols that I can stand, strangely enough.

mayonnaise, American football and Moba E-sports...

I am blown away by the number of people that don't like beer. Nectar of the Gods! I don't understand the allure of Big Bang Theory and Facebook, no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    alcohol, it tastes like shit in any kind of form, doesnt matter if beer, vodka or whatever. (except wine, wine is basically the only alcoholic drink that i can stand, simply because it doesn't taste like piss or disgusting mouth rinse)
    league of legends.
    anime
    several celebrities like kim assdashian, slut cyrus and embarrassment drake.
    watching sports.
    weed and getting high af.
    facebook, its just idiotic.
    sports in general, especially football (soccer for muricans)
    partys
    ass
    rap
    cars
    spinach and broccoli, tastes like ass
    love spinach and mushroom pizza.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    I am blown away by the number of people that don't like beer. Nectar of the Gods! I don't understand the allure of Big Bang Theory and Facebook, no thanks.
    A little shocking to me too. My conclusion is probably that most people here are either shut ins or Europeans or both.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Caesars (the drink)
    I want to like these so much, but I just can't do it. It's the clamato juice that gets me. Maybe an American Bloody Mary might be better, pretty sure that just uses tomato juice.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sign me up for beer as well. It just tastes gross. People keep telling me I'm just drinking the wrong beer but I still haven't come across that magically delicious one.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    A little shocking to me too. My conclusion is probably that most people here are either shut ins or Europeans or both.
    Probably people who's only experience is American beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Or burnt. And people are apparently baffled when I say it's just burnt meat, they prefer the term "crispy" apparently.
    well since most of my bacon i make is just slightly undercooked....AND I LOVE IT.

also i HATE SAURKRAUT.
    just the smell makes me physically sick.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Probably people who's only experience is American beer.
    I lived with a German, beer loving family my first year of college. They kept having me try different kinds, determined to find the one that I would like. I just found that they all taste like piss in a bottle. I just can't fathom people actually enjoying that taste.

To be fair, I drink LaCroix sparkling water like a maniac and my room mate gags if he even takes a sip... It's crazy how tastes can be on complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

Football and golf. Oh, Pokemon Go is a great shout too.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I don't get the rabid obsession over watching someone else play games.
    Are you an only child or the eldest sibling? As the youngest of 5 boys ... I NEVER got to play and you sort of become conditioned to actually enjoy watching. To the point where, if on that rare occasion you are asked to take a turn, you decline. "Nah. I'd rather watch."

(Of course getting constant ridicule for sucking while playing also didn't help with that).

I don't love watching YouTube channels of others playing games (exception is Hearthstone clips, which ... can be fun/funny). But I understand the appeal.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Summer days.

They're too hot and stuffy, every time someone says it's a lovely day outside the. I am certain to be uncomfortable and irritated.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Summer days.

They're too hot and stuffy, every time someone says it's a lovely day outside the. I am certain to be uncomfortable and irritated.
    Same. Summer is by far my least favorite season. If I could find a place that is in a state of perpetual autumn, I would move there in a heartbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Soccer, basketball, volleyball, hockey... *yawn*

Tourist sightseeing. Really, you come to a new place, and what you want to see is places made specifically for tourists, missing the actual country/city?

Expensive cars. Why pay $50k for a car, when you can get one for $5k?

Sex. *shrugs*
    These things.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    Same. Summer is by far my least favorite season. If I could find a place that is in a state of perpetual autumn, I would move there in a heartbeat.
    People often say winter is the worst, but at least in winter you can put on more clothes. Can only take so many off!

People often say winter is the worst, but at least in winter you can put on more clothes. Can only take so many off!
    That's the exact argument I use against people who hate winter. Those same people usually refuse to put on more layers for whatever reason and would rather just complain about it being cold.

I want to like these so much, but I just can't do it. It's the clamato juice that gets me. Maybe an American Bloody Mary might be better, pretty sure that just uses tomato juice.
    Yeah thats the difference, clamato over tomato.....who in their right mind goes "hmm I think I'll add some clam juice to this tomato juice and see what happens"

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    I'm sure we all dislike something that is enjoyed by the overwhelming majority of other people. What is that thing for you?

I hate beer with a passion. I've tried so many different kinds but think they all taste the same and they all taste like piss. Every single time a friend of mine gets a beer, I go out of my way to try it and see if I can find any kind of enjoyment in it but always regret my choice. I can't wrap my mind around the thought of someone actually enjoying the taste of beer; I think a lot of people convince themselves that they like it because it is the social drink of choice most of the time.

What are some things that you guys will never understand why other people love it?
    I will never understand why people love tabloid news.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Yeah thats the difference, clamato over tomato.....who in their right mind goes "hmm I think I'll add some clam juice to this tomato juice and see what happens"
    Yummy yummy clam juice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I will never understand why people love tabloid news.
    You must hate these forums, pretty much every "news" post is sourced by a tabloid.