10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusFiligree View Post
    Any chance you can give an item list for that?
    Of course

The Horseman's Helm
    Orgrimmar Chestguard
    Green Lumberjack Shirt
    Bloodhilt Gloves
    Corpsepump Belt
    Nobleman's Pantaloons
    Cliffwalker Boots
    Darkspear Battle Axe
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Why are there so few Skirts in the Game? I only have T2, T8 and Firelands Tier. I really would like a Gold/Yellow/Grey Skirt

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Why are there so few Skirts in the Game? I only have T2, T8 and Firelands Tier. I really would like a Gold/Yellow/Grey Skirt
    I only would use the "plate dress" look if there were defined segments to them, a la Crusaders in Diablo 3. As it is, even with the improved designs with "3D" parts coming in Legion, it's still just a big texture blob stretched around the legs that distorts and pixelates when we run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish this set was complete and Blizz added in the missing shoulders and not-socks for the boots:

Also would like that shield.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2016-08-24 at 10:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Noooo! Stahp! I hate those skirts! Ruining all the cool sets. T2, T8, T10, T12, T16, T19... Almost all the well-designed shoulders and helms go with a robe... Please stop this butchering...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Noooo! Stahp! I hate those skirts! Ruining all the cool sets. T2, T8, T10, T12, T16, T19... Almost all the well-designed shoulders and helms go with a robe... Please stop this butchering...
    It's not butchering. Fits our class aesthetic. Sadly though robes and how they're presented is dated. I'm looking foward to Legion and the additions it has for armor. It's been a long while since we've seen changes to pants. Not since WOTLK I believe.

The best though is a kilt and pants option, imo. Like they did to that one Cata pvp set.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It's not butchering. Fits our class aesthetic. Sadly though robes and how they're presented is dated. I'm looking foward to Legion and the additions it has for armor. It's been a long while since we've seen changes to pants. Not since WOTLK I believe.

The best though is a kilt and pants option, imo. Like they did to that one Cata pvp set.
    If it was done right I'd be okay with it. But the robes in WoW look horrible on a melee. I even avoid them on casters (mage T8). And about the class fantasy - you could go with a priest if you want, but I'm a knight. I run around the battlefield, can't afford to stumble because of a robe.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I ve tried some more brutal way for my Tauren Pally

Finally got the Exalted Harness to drop from AQ20, so here's my completed Tyrant/Slayer set in-game.

Item List:
    Spaulders of the Iron Crucible
    Soulrender Greatcloak
    Exalted Harness
    Dark Silk Shirt
    Lava-Crushing Grips
    Greatbelt of Living Waters
    Exalted Legplates
    Exalted Sabatons
    Soul Cleaver

Alternative weapons include Calamity's Edge/Untamed Blade, and you can try the Warmonger's Cloak if you want more black and gold.
    Last edited by Rucession; 2016-08-25 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Of course

The Horseman's Helm
    Orgrimmar Chestguard
    Green Lumberjack Shirt
    Bloodhilt Gloves
    Corpsepump Belt
    Nobleman's Pantaloons
    Cliffwalker Boots
    Darkspear Battle Axe
    Looks mostly doable... I'll have to find a replacement for the chest though, as its not available to alliance :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So I put together two sets:
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8FkC85I8vOn87c
    (note, the legs are missing those two 3D pieces which make it looks INFINITELY better)

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8EEq8qG8vOn87c

Now this one makes me really happy.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-08-25 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    All of these sets either have separate pieces, though. T2 and 10 have a chest separate from the skirt, and T8, 12, 16 and 19 have actual pants that you can get under the robe. That gives you plenty of options to transmogrify the skirt/robe part of the armor into something more to your liking.

Blood Knight

Here's my Blood Knight transmog attempt. (Holy/Ret and Prot.)

For the Glory of Mankind

This is my prot paladin Simonbelmont, inspired by Castlevania, one of my favorite game series.
    He looks plain, indeed, but so he does in the games as well.

The shield was inspired by the "boomerang", a standard sub-weapon in the game:

I can find a lot of variations in armor to make him resemble the graphics in the various games, but that's not really the problem.
    I wish I had a whip or a flail weapon, but I don't, so I have to stick with what I've got......at least for now
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Tryin' to do something like a samurai&warrior look-a-like, need some improvements but I want to keep atleast the helm

Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-08-25 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post
    Tryin' to do something like a samurai&warrior look-a-like, need some improvements but I want to keep atleast the helm

Ha, I also thought of this idea. A samurai wielding the holy light. Perfection. But a blood elf would be more suited IMO. They look more slender and their animations involve a lot of jumping and whirling (belf ret is my main).

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Here's my Blood Knight transmog attempt. (Holy/Ret and Prot.)

Do you mind listing the transmogs? Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    My Transmog setups

What is the name of the last sey?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    What is the name of the last sey?
    Valorous Aegis, t8 10 man (ulduar)

went back to blood elf, because i felt wrong. she started as a blood elf, she'll die with the game as a blood elf.