Thread: Auto-shot timer

Auto-shot timer

Hi there,

As the topic suggests I'm looking for a lightweight addon that will just display an autoattack/autoshot timer for Hunters Mark RNGsus purposes. I know that there are addons like ClassMods that do this, but I already have all other parts of my UI set up the way I like it so I was wondering if anyone knows of an addon that only does an autoswing timer?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quartz

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/quartz

Edit - just reread what you said about only wanting an attack timer. I mean you can disable the other stuff but quartz isn't JUST an attack timer so my bad, might still be worth checking out though.

Weakauras the easiest way to set up autoshot timer\icon\texture for your UI.

Import this string and modifier whatever you want: http://pastebin.com/GgagNnpB
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-08-25 at 03:00 PM.

autoshot timer, damn, I haven't seen this since like TBC. Remember when we had to stand still so autoshot actually fires?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    autoshot timer, damn, I haven't seen this since like TBC. Remember when we had to stand still so autoshot actually fires?
    That was a thing all throughout WOTLK btw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    More like remember when we had to weave aimed shots between autos in Vanilla? I actually enjoyed that, it was one of the more complex things in the mostly otherwise very simple world of vanilla dpsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Quartz

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/quartz

Edit - just reread what you said about only wanting an attack timer. I mean you can disable the other stuff but quartz isn't JUST an attack timer so my bad, might still be worth checking out though.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I already knew about Quartz so that was my backup if I couldn't find it on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    Weakauras the easiest way to set up autoshot timer\icon\texture for your UI.

Import this string and modifier whatever you want: http://pastebin.com/GgagNnpB
    Thanks! I will give this a try.

Edit: Works like a charm, thanks again.
    Last edited by Aldare; 2016-08-25 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    That was a thing all throughout WOTLK btw.
    Entirely possible, it's all a blur before WoD for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    More like remember when we had to weave aimed shots between autos in Vanilla? I actually enjoyed that, it was one of the more complex things in the mostly otherwise very simple world of vanilla dpsing.
    All I remember from vanilla is that i sucked at hunter. Spent more time benching at the entrance of MC than actually playing. Things got better with ZG and AQ20, but not my skills.

I remember the weaving though, and yes, it was fun. But I thought for sure I was doing something similar in Karazhan.. Again... all a blur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we can pretend stutterstepping is a thing again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    ... My idea of Hell, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... My idea of Hell, really.
    Well, it was that or literally spam frost bolt. I'll take the former.