Thread: Civilization VI

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I kinda hate it when Civs have unique military units that are only usable @ sea. In Germany's case, it's even worse because it has a deep ocean bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The looks of the game are growing on me more and more.

My criticisms were always based on how "cheap" the actual graphics of the game looked, don't get the critiques about how the leaders look, they've never been photorealistic before.
    I don't like the new graphics much, but I really can't complain. It was a design choice more than an artistic one, and that's what really matters. No one plays Civ for ultra-hd realism =)

Introduction of Norway today. Love the special abilities each civ is getting. I want to play with all of them so far.

Deleted

I really hope Greece is included. It would honestly be a shock if it did not.

Deleted
    Well we know Sweden, Korea and Holland aren't gonna be in the basegame now, because Seoul, Stockholm and Amsterdam appear as City States.

Deleted

Thanks for posting the new videos here. I am always happy to see this thread being at the top again since it usually means a new video is in it :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I wasn't too keen on the Civ6 idea after all the money spent on 5, but the more I see the more I'm starting to like the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear every video makes me change who I want to play as most.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I swear every video makes me change who I want to play as most.
    Heh. So true. Every civ special ability has been spot on in synergy with other game mechanics and historical biases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up disappointed with V. Hoping VI will be better.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I said it before it was confirmed this is a good choice. As much as I like Alexander as the Greek leader Pericles and Athens fit more with how the Greeks are designed around, than Alexander and the Macedonians. Both as Greek as each other but like all the different states they had their own outlooks. Civ 6 pushing seemingly the Athenian outlook of using culture and money to win over other smaller states to your side, not too unlike the Delian league, than straight up taking on an empire and replacing it with your own like Alexander.

Nice choice for leader. He's often considered the best emperor. Rome will be pretty powerful on big maps early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else finding ironic that Rome has a unique building that replaces aqueducts?

Also, a nice video on how war is declared in Civ 6. They finally brought in a Casus Belli system.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Anyone else finding ironic that Rome has a unique building that replaces aqueducts?
    Yes i did found it a bit ironic and that reference made me smile.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Deleted

From one of the recent livestreams it was updated that the NDA is being lifted on Sept. 29th at 9am CST. Can't wait the complete picture then.

Deleted