Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Winter. My thryoid function is very low, so I have a low body temperature and putting on more layers doesn't particularly help because they just don't warm up enough.

Mushrooms and shrimp, and probably clams/oysters/snails etc. Food should not squelch.

Religion. If the only reason you are a decent human being is because you fear the wrath of a judgemental, bearded voyeur on a cloud, you are not a decent human being.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'm sure people have said this but if you are drinking "piss" flavored beer you are drinking some shitty beer.
    Chimay Rouge or Bleue were my flavourites. I don't drink anymore because of health problems, alcohol is forbidden in my body.

Shows like Big Brother, Anyone's Top Model, any looking for bla bla Superstar show.

Yuk

- - - Updated - - -

Angela Merkel...

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting drunk

Alcohol in general. The stuff is liquid death.

Sports as well. Playing them I understand, watching them less so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Winter. My thryoid function is very low, so I have a low body temperature and putting on more layers doesn't particularly help because they just don't warm up enough.
    And soon asthma or related... You must have some urinary retention or constipation problems. That's why your lymph is not capable to help you, and the reason why your hormonal system is low and can't have a full journey in your whole body.

Eat some fruits to purge the intestines ( no banana and no dates )

Don't fap, to let your lymph regenerate and to avoid insensible bladder ( urinary retention and infection )

Try to eat a lot of veggies, HYDRATED vegetable, to hydrate your body and lymphatic system, so it will be able to drain a lot of shit back.

Chew a lot, drink your food. Eating is a survival art, it's an alchemic exercice, don't screw this.

Try to eat at a regular time once or max twice a day. If you can, just fast, dry fasting one day or two. Give your body a precise rhythm and habit.

Try to go to the toilet as much as possible. If you have a problem with your nose or if you cough and wake up at night, it's the I must go to the bathroom alert.

Until you get better.

Your Thyroid Gland isn't the problem, the body is a whole thing.

Listem to the Nature, not to the " I want to sell you some crap " fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    Inconvenience of putting on multiple layers aside, at least the option exists. When it's hot outside, you can only do so much about it.
    For the 3 days of actually hot weather we get here, I think thats acceptable over having weeks of <5 degrees weather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    Anime, I never understood the appeal. Have tried watching some multiple times, but it just doesn't click for me.
    Same here. The characters looking like little boys/girls ruin it for me. Same with Japanese games, really: preteen-looking girls with big breasts and angelic faces are just way too cliched for me to take them seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Only child, but I spent a lot of time at friend's in the early days of Atari and NES before I had them watching him or his older brother play.

Maybe you're right, though, may there's some conditioning... but the most rabid sports fan friend I have is an older brother, so *shrug* who knows!
    I remembering watching my brother playing all the way through the first Final Fantasy on the NES. It was awesome lol. Now I'd rather be playing, but watching can be pretty fun with the right recipe (good personality playing, game with good story OR funny mechanics, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post

Are you implying you know more than the medical community? Because.. eh... I'm not sure what to say.

Migrants / refugees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    And soon asthma or related... You must have some urinary retention or constipation problems. That's why your lymph is not capable to help you, and the reason why your hormonal system is low and can't have a full journey in your whole body.

Eat some fruits to purge the intestines ( no banana and no dates )

Don't fap, to let your lymph regenerate and to avoid insensible bladder ( urinary retention and infection )

Try to eat a lot of veggies, HYDRATED vegetable, to hydrate your body and lymphatic system, so it will be able to drain a lot of shit back.

Chew a lot, drink your food. Eating is a survival art, it's an alchemic exercice, don't screw this.

Try to eat at a regular time once or max twice a day. If you can, just fast, dry fasting one day or two. Give your body a precise rhythm and habit.

Try to go to the toilet as much as possible. If you have a problem with your nose or if you cough and wake up at night, it's the I must go to the bathroom alert.

Until you get better.

I lack T3, and am on meds for it. That I don't pay for. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike beer. I can't drink a glass of it without feeling the urge to throw up.

Also I don't get people who watch 11+ tv series all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I dislike beer. I can't drink a glass of it without feeling the urge to throw up.

Also I don't get people who watch 11+ tv series all at once.
    On multiple screens, or just weekly?

I'm assuming weekly, but I know people who do it at the same time, so making sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    MOBAs
    Beer
    Coffee
    Beef products
    Huge-ass pickup trucks
    Non-animated television
    Pop music
    Every Microsoft gaming console that will ever be made
    Witcher III
    ...That's all I can think of ATM. I may be back

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I'm back.

Using cash to pay for things (WE HAVE CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS PEOPLE)
    mountain dew
    The Walking Dead (related, anything with fast zombies. I know Walking Dead has the cool slow zombies, but the writing on the series just sucks. No good writing can save a fast zombie, though.)
    Social media
    Any political candidate other than Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Why would you even care how other folks pay for things? If anything, you should thank cash users for subsidizing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    For the 3 days of actually hot weather we get here, I think thats acceptable over having weeks of <5 degrees weather.
    Where exactly is, "here," out of curiosity? Sounds like my kind of place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    Where exactly is, "here," out of curiosity? Sounds like my kind of place.
    Netherlands, and in this case i'm refering to 30+ degrees as hot. Today was our 3th day it hit 30 degrees this summer.

25+ degrees is more common, but still above-average for a summer day.

Deleted
    Furry stuff

Anime

Majority of modern pop music

WWE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Any political candidate other than Donald Trump
    Every single one that exists in this world?

Until the system has a short outage and your debit card does not work when you need it too.