Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What order will you do the Legion zones in?

For leveling, that is.

I'm thinking Aszuna -> Val'Sharah -> Highmountain -> Stormheim for myself. Or I might do Highmountain first and Aszuna third, we'll see.

What about you guys?

I think I might start in Val'Sharah or Highmountain since most people will probably start in Stormheim or Aszuna and work their way across

Also, I havent kept up much with the beta but I remember some people saying that Aszuna is where most profession quests are, so I might leave that one till later, unless said quests are really that important to get done right away

At first, before playing through the zones in beta and reading about other peoples opinions of what order to do them in, I was thinking of going Stormheim > Aszuna > Val'Sharah > Highmountain, but after having played through them all in beta now I will probably let Stormheim and Highmountain switch places.

I've read people saying Highmountain rewards the most gear, so taking on Highmountain last might be good though(not that it matters a lot), but I think most players will start leveling in either Aszuna or Val'Sharah, so I don't feel like starting off in these zones :/

Stormheim > Aszuna > Val'Sharah > Highmountain

In between a bit of Dungeon Spam to break up the running.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Highmountain, Azsuna, Valsharah Stormheim for me.

Deleted
    Highmountain to start, then not sure. Me and my BF want to start there as we both main Tauren so will be nice to see the story. We don't want to leave it til last in case we get a leveling burnout sort of thing, so we feel starting with the one we're most interested in sounds good =p

I like the looks of Stormheim and Azsuna too, so maybe those 2nd. Will see :P

Val'sharah on account of being right next to my class hall.

Following my profession prompts for each toon. Staying in a zone long enough to get the rep for world quest unlocks and moving on to the next zone. Which will also save final zone quest chains rewatds and AP for max level and the biggest noost to them. Also saving each zones dungeon quest for max level to greatly increase the AP. Doing this also gives you a much better stone for your weapon.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain (getting it out of the way)>Stormheim>Val'Sharah>Azsuna
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Following my profession prompts for each toon. Staying in a zone long enough to get the rep for world quest unlocks and moving on to the next zone. Which will also save final zone quest chains rewatds and AP for max level and the biggest noost to them. Also saving each zones dungeon quest for max level to greatly increase the AP. Doing this also gives you a much better stone for your weapon.
    Im pretty sure theres no reason to do this. Blizz just made a big post about it.

Also, each of those zones at the end gives you a pillar of creation which you will need I believe, havent leveled in a while. Theres really no reason to save those quests though as far as I can tell. They said it all equals out whether you save it or not either way.

Still unsure. I wanna do Stormheim first but it starts off with a scenario which might get bugged on launch so its risky. I might do Stormheim > Val > Aszuna > Highmountain.

I'm going to do Stormheim first and highmountain last.

This isn't really worth it. You will get better gear and better relic via heroic dungeons alone. (maybe even normal dungeons at 110)

Homophobia is so gay.

Val'sharah first because the archdruid of the claw quest is AIDS as fuck with lots of people and the only way to ensure that I don't have competition for it is if I do it first.

Stormheim second because at 102 HFC gear will still be quite OP, and the scenario takes for fucking ever if you don't have gear.

Azsuna third because it's the odd man out.

Highmountain last because it not only gives the most gear, it gives lots of relics, and those can be hard to come by even after like 20+ dungeon runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Im pretty sure theres no reason to do this. Blizz just made a big post about it.

Also, each of those zones at the end gives you a pillar of creation which you will need I believe, havent leveled in a while. Theres really no reason to save those quests though as far as I can tell. They said it all equals out whether you save it or not either way.

Still unsure. I wanna do Stormheim first but it starts off with a scenario which might get bugged on launch so its risky. I might do Stormheim > Val > Aszuna > Highmountain.
    That post was about saving treasures, entirely different. For questing zones you will do each once so there is a more efficient way to do them. Even if you take out AP as a motivator the gems for your weapon is important and unlocking world quests as soon as you can is important.

Guess Ill be going clockwise.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    This isn't really worth it. You will get better gear and better relic via heroic dungeons alone. (maybe even normal dungeons at 110)
    That isn't the case, nevermind you need to actually get the drops. We already know what the quests drops are and what each weapon gem is. Again though disregard all of that if you want the main reason to do it is to unlock the world queats as quickly as you can.

That post was about saving treasures, entirely different. For questing zones you will do each once so there is a more efficient way to do them. Even if you take out AP as a motivator the gems for your weapon is important and unlocking world quests as soon as you can is important.
    Makes sense. Id rather have the world quests faster though because those give better gear than the end zone quests except for maybe the Highmountain end zone quest (the zone with the best gear}

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go to the one with the name that makes me chuckle the most, or the one with the funniest shape.

Depends on whether scenarios work fine or cause problem.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

That isn't the case, nevermind you need to actually get the drops. We already know what the quests drops are and what each weapon gem is. Again though disregard all of that if you want the main reason to do it is to unlock the world queats as quickly as you can.
    you have 4 weeks before the raid launches, by that time you'll have way better gear than questing unless i'm missing something ?

Homophobia is so gay.