Quote Originally Posted by 7-4 View Post
    No, it's not. This isn't 1980 where whites were 90% of the electorate. In 2012, they were 70%. And that number is falling faster and faster. Factor in that 40% vote Democrat and suddenly the white republican vote won't win you anything.

In other words, Republicans should become Democrats and promise an expanded welfare state in order to win? Thanks, but no thanks. And you're delusional if you think Democrats didn't open the borders to replace the voting population in this country.
    No, you're banking on the idea that all minorities support a "welfare state", which is untrue. I would say that the vast majority of them aren't going to vote for republicans until they can keep the xenophobic side of their base out of their targeting reticule/policies.

The republican base had an active campaign to win over the rising Hispanic vote that was giong pretty well up until Trump ruined their chances.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. This isn't 1980 where whites were 90% of the electorate. In 2012, they were 70%. And that number is falling faster and faster. Factor in that 40% vote Democrat and suddenly the white republican vote won't win you anything.

In other words, Republicans should become Democrats and promise an expanded welfare state in order to win? Thanks, but no thanks. And you're delusional if you think Democrats didn't open the borders to replace the voting population in this country.
    The borders aren't open. So no, I'm not delusional. You're delusional if you believe the lies that we have an "open border".

I also find it interesting that you think the only thing non-whites care about is an expanded welfare state. I mentioned nothing of the sort, I said that the republicans should offer something that non-whites would find attractive.

I'm just pointing out that your math does not take into account the size of the populations. 90% of black vote sounds good but 90% of 14% is still less than 60% of 75% of the population, which is the white republican vote. Also Asians don't always vote Democrat, they went almost unilaterally for G.W. Bush. You also stated that Whites will become a minority, but that isn't what the statisticians are actually saying, they are saying if you add all the minorities together then whites become less than them in total. Whites would still be the larger than black, latin and Asian population individually.

Basically it is like asking someone to eat 90% of a cupcake or 60% of a cake, obviously it is easier to eat the cupcake than the cake portions.

And they can win on the white vote currently, Trump, while going dick deep in failure in the polls can still win the election if skeletons pop out of the Clintons tent. In fact I would even suggest that if they had a republican candidate that was actually a republican and didn't get embroiled in racism and general stupidity who stuck to policy then Republicans would be giving Hillary a run for her money.

This race isn't locked up on race alone.

The republicans will have to abandon their racist/anti-gay/exclusionary politics if they want to compete in the future, where they actually reach out to latinos and blacks rather than making fake overtures from rooms full of white people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh Oh. It looks like Ann Coulter sobered up and is now doing her own "softening". That's what having a book tour about your book on Trump does to you. Grifters gotta grift.

Coulter: Maybe 'in our interest' to keep some illegal immigrants

Conservative author and Donald Trump supporter Ann Coulter isn't giving up on her candidate yet, even as he appears to be shifting on an issue most dear to her.

Trump is now open to possibly "softening" his hardline stance on illegal immigration, and the candidate said Wednesday night on Fox News that he would consider letting many illegal immigrants remain in the country, instead of deporting them all.

Immigration has been a cornerstone of Trump's campaign since its launch last year, starting with his promise to "build a wall" on the Mexican border and deport all illegal immigrants.

In an interview earlier that same day with the Washington Examiner, Coulter, whose own stance on immigration inspired Trump's controversial views on it, said it's not worrying her.

"It mostly worries me rhetorically ... I mean, what to do with the illegals already here was never really a big part of it," she said. "We're getting a wall. We're definitely getting a wall. That's the one thing we know about a Trump presidency."

She said Trump still offers more than any of the other Republicans had.

"I don't think it is a change in policy," she said of Trump. "The policy is anyone who's here illegally is here illegally, does not have the right to be here. We'll decide whether it's in our interest to let them stay or not. Perhaps it is in our interest to let some of them stay."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/co...stom_click=rss
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So all those fences, check points, patrols, etc are doing what in your opinion? Telling people to have a nice day when they cross?
    And we didn't deport millions of illegals, we just took them on a field trip.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    No, you're banking on the idea that all minorities support a "welfare state", which is untrue. I would say that the vast majority of them aren't going to vote for republicans until they can keep the xenophobic side of their base out of their targeting reticule/policies.

The republican base had an active campaign to win over the rising Hispanic vote that was giong pretty well up until Trump ruined their chances.
    I wouldn't say it was going pretty well, but it was making some headway, especially with a few more latins filling roles as Republican politicians. It is hard to get behind a party when the average base voter is screaming angrily that you should not exist even though there hasn't been an immigrant in your direct family line for several generations to the point that you could never of met your immigrant ancestor.

Some Republicans have been trying to focus the attention of the base that Latins are almost always Catholic and that makes them Christians, but a lot of the base doesn't want to hear it, too busy complaining about hearing spanish on the phone to listen to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Oh Oh. It looks like Ann Coulter sobered up and is now doing her own "softening". That's what having a book tour about your book on Trump does to you. Grifters gotta grift.
    Nooooo, she has been my shining beacon of unwavering insanity and dogmatic adherence to her crazy beliefs. How could she do this to me ;______;

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nooooo, she has been my shining beacon of unwavering insanity and dogmatic adherence to her crazy beliefs. How could she do this to me ;______;
    You can always go to youtube and find the interview where she states that "Choosing Mike Pence as his runningmate is Donald Trumps first and only mistake in his campaign." It is like bottled Insanity from the cup that is perpetually overflowing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I'm just pointing out that your math does not take into account the size of the populations. 90% of black vote sounds good but 90% of 14% is still less than 60% of 75% of the population, which is the white republican vote.
    With whites being 70% of the electorate (if even that high in 2016,) and 40% voting Democrat, that makes white republicans around 40% of the electorate. You can't win with 40% of the vote.

Also Asians don't always vote Democrat, they went almost unilaterally for G.W. Bush.
    No they didn't. Gore got 55% of the Asian vote and Kerry got 56%.

You also stated that Whites will become a minority, but that isn't what the statisticians are actually saying
    Minority = less than half. You're arguing semantics at this point.

And they can win on the white vote currently, Trump, while going dick deep in failure in the polls can still win the election if skeletons pop out of the Clintons tent.
    She took bribes while Secretary of State. She was extremely careless with national security. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but corruption. The FBI looked the other way, deciding that she was 'too big to jail.' And nobody on the left gives a shit. Much was said about Trump's 'I could shoot somebody and not lose support' comment, but that's doubly so for Clinton.

The republicans will have to abandon their racist/anti-gay/exclusionary politics if they want to compete in the future, where they actually reach out to latinos and blacks rather than making fake overtures from rooms full of white people.
    You mean they'll have to embrace the anti-white hatred of the left.
    Last edited by 7-4; 2016-08-25 at 05:55 PM.

You mean they'll have to embrace the anti-white hatred of the left.
    Wut.

I mean, at most Democrats are largely ignoring white folks this election (specifically white men), because that's the best strategic decision on their part. Why compete against Trump for their vote when they have a much easier path to victory by securing votes from minority communities and women?

I must have missed the "anti-white hatred" part, though.

With whites being 70% of the electorate (if even that high in 2016,) and 40% voting Democrat, that makes white republicans around 40% of the electorate. You can't win with 40% of the vote.

No they didn't. Gore got 55% of the Asian vote and Kerry got 56%.

In 1992 G.H. Bush recieved 55% of the Asian Vote and Bill Clinton got 31%. Sorry, I hit the wrong H./W., but my point stands that Asians don't always vote Democrat along race lines. And almost is the key word.

Also you can win with 40% of the vote if there is a november surprise that makes Democrats not show up to vote. It can happen, Trump is definately not something you want to walk the final lap into victory over.

Being "pro-gay" is now considered to be "anti-white hatred"?

7+ Year Old Account
    Wut.

I mean, at most Democrats are largely ignoring white folks this election (specifically white men), because that's the best strategic decision on their part. Why compete against Trump for their vote when they have a much easier path to victory by securing votes from minority communities and women?

Apparently recognizing that minorities are just as human as whites means that you hate whites.

Expected sentiment from a racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wut.

Page 12 in the Leftist handbook. Geeez. No desert for you tonight.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Wut.

Well Democrats do target and pander to white males, specifically college age and college educated whites who value racial/sexual tolerance over lower taxes, religious dominance and eternally expensive border walls. Not to mention legality of weed (which crosses race borders), social injustices, female rights, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Apparently recognizing that minorities are just as human as whites means that you hate whites.

Expected sentiment from a racist.
    Well its not fun if the bigots cannot call other people bigots/racist too. Didn't Trump just call Hillary a bigot?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Well its not fun if the bigots cannot call other people bigots/racist too. Didn't Trump just call Hillary a bigot?
    Yup. It's the last line of defense, regressing to toddler level.
    "Nu-UH! I know YOU ARE but WHAT AM I??????"

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    We have open borders right now

And the democrats entire platform is race baiting
    So, if we have open borders, why is Obama, to Latinos, called the "Deporter in Chief"? Why would he bother deporting people if we have open borders.

And no, the Democrat platform isn't race baiting. We just don't feel the need to pander to racists, bigots and religious nuts like the Republicans do. That is why Republicans are losing, not because of the Democrats' platform. It is because the Republican platform is so shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Look another libel attempt from Alex.
    It is not libel when it is true. We have your post history as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, if we have open borders, why is Obama, to Latinos, called the "Deporter in Chief"? Why would he bother deporting people if we have open borders.

And no, the Democrat platform isn't race baiting. We just don't feel the need to pander to racists, bigots and religious nuts like the Republicans do. That is why Republicans are losing, not because of the Democrats' platform. It is because the Republican platform is so shit.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think I am a white supremacist you have a mental deficiency. Furthermore trying to label someone like that with the Scarlett letter of racism is disgusting and you should be ashamed of anyone that does it as a cheap point. The fact that you support his crap speaks to your character. Oh we'll always room on the ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Because saying open borders really fires up your base when you spend several decades getting them angry over what they don't know anything about.