Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post

Well, half-assed and bad attempts have about equal results, so dunno.
    Responding only to competent approaches means you will end up dating a disproportionate amount of narcissistic sociopaths. Women generally have this ass backwards.

There's a negative correlation between a competent approach and the character of the man.

The approach I used was pretty much Charlie Sheen with a Bristolian accent. That always worked. That doesn't say much for women frankly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want mammoth for dinner. See, it was that fast. Your turn.
    Yeah you want mammoth now, but when I return from hunting it you want nuts and berries, because you are on some mongy diet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    But you are more expendable than I am grandpa. I insist you go.
    You see? Then we disagree again and the balance is restored

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yeah you want mammoth now, but when I return from hunting it you want nuts and berries, because you are on some mongy diet.
    Bring them also while you're out there. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Responding only to competent approaches means you will end up dating a disproportionate amount of narcissistic sociopaths. Women generally have this ass backwards.

There's a negative correlation between a competent approach and the character of the man.

The approach I used was pretty much Charlie Sheen with a Bristolian accent. That always worked. That doesn't say much for women frankly.
    Those are so easy to spot. Just look to this forum and the usual whining threads about women. So many of those types are the ones ranting without a partner.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-08-25 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Mongy? Are you like a 120? I thoght I was old.

Because what you said was pretty nonsensical. Different people have had different and changing views thru the entire human history. Trying to point that on just one gender is some biased nonsense, when it applies to everyone equally.

One can only read what is written. What you write for others to see is up to you. But don't be surprised when people only read what you write, and not the things that you leave out, which is impossible to read. I would have thought this to be rather obvious.
    At the same time, nothing's stopping you from NOT passing judgement on something about which you have only a scant few details. The idea that you could understand the entirety of my romantic life from a paragraph is quite presumptuous.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    What do you think MASS IMMIGRATION IS FOR ?

You even have the ""don't arrest MASS RAPISTS because it's racist "", to protect yourself from the low birth rate.

In a sense, I can relate the same for France.

2015 : 800 000 births + 7 500 deadborn with 66.6 millions peupel

1901: 917 100 births + 32 400 deadborn with 40.7 millions peupel

Yeah, at best we can see that MASS Immigration is useless, very noxious... Too much money, space and time wasted for those beings, slaves of the urbanism agenda.

It was rushed too fast, and now MASS Immigration isn't even worth its own existence.

Morality...

If you want some HUGE canopea for your NOOSPHERE, don't cut its roots and fresh branches and don't graft some crap. Rejection is everything you'll get.

Internet should have been enough for the multiculturalism agenda of the whole world.... now this world is so vulgar, pissmade.

I am not proud Ma son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Mongy? Are you like a 120? I thoght I was old.
    What is wrong with 'mongy'? I stopped using spastic, I need some words left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    That's because they want you to say "We are going to X".

Despite any resistances.
    *So men should be forceful?
    *But we were just told we should not be forceful rape machines?
    *WAIT
    *Is this one of those "she says she doesn't want force, but actually likes being taken by storm" ??????
    *Holy shit i figured it out guys
    *-Goes to jail-*

10+ Year Old Account
    I was amused by this article. "I found I didn't like being the one to approach the guys because I got a few cases of them not responding favourably to me, so the guys need to start hitting on me so that I don't feel so uncomfortable and my self esteem gets boosted."

Tough shit, lady. If you want to get in a relationship and the guys aren't coming to you, grow thicker skin and approach more guys. It's safe to say that a lot of the guys face unfavourable reactions when they do it too. Men have no obligation to make you feel better about yourself, just as you don't have any obligation to make men feel better about themselves. Grow a spine.

Men these days are walking on eggshells to prevent sexual harrasment claims because they flirted "aggresively" with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    At the same time, nothing's stopping you from NOT passing judgement on something about which you have only a scant few details. The idea that you could understand the entirety of my romantic life from a paragraph is quite presumptuous.
    Why write vague half-truths if you'll just get offended when someone takes it for what it says? Unless that was the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is astounding. It comes as no surprise to me that most of you participating in this post, including the op, are probably lonely as fuck and have never felt the loving embrace of the opposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    "Guys someone talk to me"
    "That random guy just came up to me and tried to talk to me. What a creeper. Why can't I just meet a nice guy?"

My favorite version of this logic is when you're trying to decide somewhere to go for dinner.

Man:"Where would you like to go for dinner?"
    Woman:"Doesn't matter to me, you pick."
    Man:"How about X?"
    Woman:"No"
    Man:"How about Y?"
    Woman:"Not feeling that either"
    Man:"How about Z?"
    Woman:"We just went there last week"
    Man:"How about Q?"
    Woman:"You KNOW I don't like that place"
    Man:"How about G?"
    Woman:"Can you stop playing 20 questions and just pick a place?"
    Man:*loads gun*
    Must admit this sounds like me, I can be so indecisive at times, used to drive my husband nuts. Still he's learn't how to play me, so these days the conversation usually goes something like this:

Husband: "What do you fancy doing for dinner?"
    Me: "I don't mind, you decide darling."
    Husband: "How about I cook you a lovely meal?"
    Me: "Um okay darling". Well it's not as if I can say I don't like his cooking is it? Half an hour later I will be eating his favorite sausage, egg and chips...

or it sometimes goes like this:

Husband: "What do you fancy doing for dinner?"
    Me: "I don't mind, you decide darling."
    Husband: Walks into the kitchen, comes back with two bottles of 'Old Hooky' and a plate of jaffa cakes and says "What the hell, lets live the dream."
    Me: "Not again.." I then order us a Chinese takeaway or a Pappa Johns pizza delivery.

Why write vague half-truths if you'll just get offended when someone takes it for what it says? Unless that was the idea.
    I was relating to something someone else had said in this thread. I had forgotten that you had come down from on high to proclaim that everyone in this thread was pathetic.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    The world requires too much of my time and energy that I don't see when I'm supposed to have time for a relationship and children. There aren't any proper low education jobs anymore, can barely find an affordable place to live amidst the refugee housing chaos and you're constantly stressed out about being "out-competed"(Out-pappered) by the latest batch of UNI students. So if I ever wanna get on top in life I need to invest another 5 years in education, that puts me at 31 years old. Then add another 5 year to establish myself, build savings and create a financially safe environment for a family. Not to mention how unsafe the world feels right now with bombings every other month and the looming threat of WW3. A family is the last thing on my mind right now because I'm not sure I want to have a family if shit starts to go down. Perhaps I'm alone in feeling this way, I dunno..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Men these days are walking on eggshells to prevent sexual harrasment claims because they flirted "aggresively" with someone.
    Indeed. The internet tells us that we should respect women's personal space. But this articles tells us that we should be more assertive.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I was relating to something someone else had said in this thread. I had forgotten that you had come down from on high to proclaim that everyone in this thread was pathetic.
    There's difference between pathetic, and blaming someone else for ones own problems. Which is what people in threads like these like doing. You seemed to be doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    The world requires too much of my time and energy that I don't see when I'm supposed to have time for a relationship and children.
    One of those things that you don't understand where you'll find the time until you actually do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Being thrown in jail is not worth it.

I now understand why prepppers wear tin foil hats This world is in trouble . Kappa.