Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    you have 4 weeks before the raid launches, by that time you'll have way better gear than questing unless i'm missing something ?
    3 weeks.

/10char
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    3 weeks.

/10char
    ah yeah... well 3 weeks is enough to outgear the quest rewards... or am i missing something lol ?

Homophobia is so gay.

ah yeah... well 3 weeks is enough to outgear the quest rewards... or am i missing something lol ?
    The world quest rewards scale with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The world quest rewards scale with you.
    World quests yeah, but he was talking about the regular quests (the zones' final quest)

Homophobia is so gay.

you have 4 weeks before the raid launches, by that time you'll have way better gear than questing unless i'm missing something ?
    Again the gear isn't the only reason. It does also have a chance to wf and tf to a much higher level though. Either way why not max out the things you are doing either way.

- - - Updated - - -

World quests yeah, but he was talking about the regular quests (the zones' final quest)
    No that was one of the tgings how can you skip past and miss most of a post and take the least relevant parts out of it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Val'sharah gives you an ilvl 800 chest at the end of the zone's main questline (Tyrande/Malf/Ysera/Xavius/etc), without having to do the dungeon quest.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=38743/t...e-of-valsharah

This is regardless of your character level at the time of completion. As of a few weeks ago, this was not changed.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2016-08-25 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Stormheim scenario is definitely a good thing to get done ASAP
    This depends on whether instance server are stable with all the scenarios running. If we experience trouble with artifact scenario, its best not to go to stormheim.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I'll probably start with Highmountain. In the beta I traveled around looking at the landscape (and trying to glide places on my DH), avoiding doing quests so I wouldn't be spoiled. Highmountain is definitely the best looking zone and I want to experience it fully more than any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried my hardest to remain spoiler free for every zone. And, for the most part, I succeeded. So I'm going in like 95% blind to the zones. Having said that, Highmountain seems like it will be the place I'll want to start. It has my class hall, it has Tauren lore, and (from what little I have seen) it looks beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Stormheim->Azsuna->Highmountain->Val'sharah for sure.
    Stormheim scenario is definitely a good thing to get done ASAP and best with the most OP gear possible it takes sooo long, Azsuna then for speed, Val'sharah last because it definitely feels like the zone to end in.
    I will take this recommendation and do Val'sharah last.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    looking at right to left atm. Stormheim -> Highmountain -> Val'shara ->Azsuna

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Highmountain (getting it out of the way)>Stormheim>Val'Sharah>Azsuna
    How come you say "getting it out of the way"? Does it seem boring compared to the others or something? I haven't played beta or seen any footage, so I wouldn't know how the zone is.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain (Just because I don't care for the zone)
    Azsuna
    Val'Sharah
    Stormheim

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    How come you say "getting it out of the way"? Does it seem boring compared to the others or something? I haven't played beta or seen any footage, so I wouldn't know how the zone is.
    If you want to hit 110 asap, its best to do highmountain last, its non-linear with high amount of caverns.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Theres a lot of travel between quests and shit is just all over the place, in caves, around mountains, etc.

My current plan (that I revise daily) is something like this:

Highmountain (woo Tauren!) > Azsuna > Val'Sharah > Stormheim.

I would do Stormheim first but I don't trust the stability of the servers or the scenario for launch day. I figure that if I save it for last (save the best for last?), then enough time will pass for any bugs/stability issues to be fixed.

I believe that I'll do Highmountain first because I don't care about the speed at which I level to 110. I've explored each zone on the beta and found nooks and secret areas in each. Some mountains and caves on launch day don't frighten me. I love exploring new zones and Highmountain looks like one of the best zones to be able to look around and really take in.
    Last edited by Sills; 2016-08-25 at 11:17 PM.

I actually think the scenario will be safer than the the regular zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I actually think the scenario will be safer than the the regular zones.
    It might be the opposite actually. There will be too many scenario instances runing at the same time. (All the artifact scenarios, stormheim scenarios, class hall scenarios)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

It's a good question. Having avoided spoilers from Legion (or at least trying to), I wasn't aware that you can start the expansion in wathever zone you like. Is it correct? If it is, then I guess I'm gonna start wherever the first mission sends me....

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    It's a good question. Having avoided spoilers from Legion (or at least trying to), I wasn't aware that you can start the expansion in wathever zone you like. Is it correct? If it is, then I guess I'm gonna start wherever the first mission sends me....
    It doesnt send you anywhere. You get a map where you choose which location you want to do, its purely your choice.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol theres actually a very particular way to do pretty much instanced/scenario contant till 103-104, to avoid the huge rush, but i aint sharing