Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I already said that the Alliance acted cowardly as well, try to keep up. At least their king was able to honorably turn back and fight like a true warrior, slaughtering as many over-sized enemies as he could before going down in a blaze of glory. What does our Horde leader do, beg to run away, flee, then die in his comfortable chair at home.

The Alliance acted more like Horde than the Horde did, in other words, they effectively swapped ideologies for that brief battle.
    Neither faction acted cowardly. They both knew that withdrawing was the only way to survive and fight another day. That's not cowardice, that's intelligent leadership.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, I'll ask, as I did before, where is the proof of this?

Also, this is an opinion, they could have fought on.

Lastly, this doesn't even diffuse the original point, it is still cowardly to run away for you life in a time of war. Even if they ran for seemingly good excuses, they are still excuses for not fighting on.

So, all of my points still stand.
    so why is it fine when the horde ran but not the alliance? or the alliance but not the horde?

they both ran, but the horde ran first
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You keep going back and forth about it being a cowardly act, but the Alliance did the same thing. A good leader doesn't let their people die to a battle if it's impossible to win it. You pull out, regroup, re-strategies and come back again. Slyvanas and Varian knew this and they both did it.

"Lose the battle, win the war"
    How many times do I have to say that the Alliance fleeing is also cowardly before you get it?

Again, "impossible" is a term for the weak. They could have won, if they were stronger, faster, better equipped, whatever, but they weren't. Meaning they were weaklings. Weaklings run from their battles. This is why their cowardice is accepted by you, but it is still an excuse for running away, and it isn't changed by that.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i was talking about goblins being greedy as you can see with how kezan became, it became a rancid mess as they destroyed it with their greed, same with the part of ashenvale, azshara, and ungoro they vist....

i said the blood elves are snobby as they will not help unless they will be directly affected shown as the plague, and the orcs came they did nothing to help till it became a problem for them

mmm the darkspear do have some pretty fucked up stuff, guess you dont know about the trade voljin made for 1000 souls...

yes a black dragon forced two factions against eachother into a riot... tottally as bad as capturing, murdering women and children, and making parents kill eachother infront of their kids....

yes, because the cult of the danmed brain washed them, and well if they had a acsess of anything they woudl take it, but humans where the only thing in the area, the blood elves were off on their own, not coming out of their cities....

undead have become sick and twisted, members of the a new version of the cult of the danmed, without being brain washed
    the worgen were a faction of humans who dident want to help, so they hid themself away, 1 of many factions...

they dident mean to cause the polution it was from a malfuction, and they are spending time cleaning it up now... that is the whole point of the gnome starting area and dungeon... cleaning the mess....

yeah thats why i said worgens are dicks....

the dwarves dident acidently awake ragnaros... the dark iron dwarves knew of his location and wanted to summon him, but did not know his power, and welll... yeah they suffered bad for it... and half the eastern kingdoms!? the fuck you talking about? 2 zones.... no where near "half of EK"
    So basically goblins are evil gnomes because they do it out of greed and gnomes do it out of stupidity but since they try their best its ok.
    Blood elves are basically worgen but blood elves are evil and worgen are just assholes?
    I mean forcing them to riot is a little bit downplayed considering it resulted in the death of the majority of the workers who got screwed in the first place and those humans are running around killing people and looting shit anyways so... maybe not as bad but definitely not noble humans trying to defend themselves.
    undead are still basically just dead humans.
    kel'thuzad, arugal, twilight father.
    And the dwarves purposely dig up ragnaros is better than accidently how? They still let the dark iron into the alliance afterwards

7+ Year Old Account
    How many times do I have to say that the Alliance fleeing is also cowardly before you get it?

Again, "impossible" is a term for the weak. They could have won, if they were stronger, faster, better equipped, whatever, but they weren't. Meaning they were weaklings. Weaklings run from their battles. This is why their cowardice is accepted by you, but it is still an excuse for running away, and it isn't changed by that.
    the horde fleed leaving the alliance to die
    the alliance fleed leaving........... to die...

see the difference? why one is more cowardly then the next?

so your saying if your in a raid, and all 19 other people just leave because a boss is too hard

you rage quit too cause well your not gunna stay there and solo it so odviously your gunna leave, and its all your fault, your a noob for leaving, lol get wrecked

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    yeah i watched it. you are right something had to take that thing down. too bad they didn't use any sort of magic or cannon power, they relied on a retard doing what a retard does best, being a retard and LEEEEROYYYYYYYY
    If an Orc did what varian did you would be talking about great and noble it was and that he fought to the death right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    yes its wrong when most villians portrayed by X race/nation even in game, there is alot examples in real life history why

What if some one want to RP a good lawful Orc, and other players will have stereotype that he is evil or only pretending to be good.
    Not when based on every form of lore from movies to books that Orcs aren't good. You might want to be a "good" orc. But there will always be a distrust, also with you being a green skinned Orc it means you personally were corrupted by the fel blood or your parent were. So even though the bloodlust no longer controls the orcs it is still in their genetics. Why are you complaining that a race that since they were conceived in literature as bad guys is from time to time seen as bad guys?

1. it wasent the night elves, it was the high elves who are now naga... and we dont see them being forgiven...
    2. it was the dark iron dwarves, and again we dident see them being forgiven for a LONG time... and even then their people have less freedom them germans...
    3. because the worgens were cowards, but they never did anything right out evil...
    4. they forgave us cause they are better then us, andk now how to forgive and forget....

5. what the utter fuck kinda idiot are you....

she let the horde kill her father...
    she helped the horde get away from archimondes forces during the return of archimonde
    she gave baine money from her personal savings to buy a merc force to recapture thunderbluff from the grimtotems
    she was a spearhead in the campaign against arthas, helping the horde alot throughout
    she decided NOT to destroy orgrimmar with a massive tidal wave

what did she get in return?

father killed
    dalaran, a neutral city used for war crimes
    the whole of the horde attacking her home city, then nuking it
    her best friends husband was killed
    her other best friend and apprentice was killed
    tons of her home cities people were killed ,tortured, and slaughtered, and slaved
    and her good friend thrall made garrosh the warchief allowing allmost all of this to happen...
    Yeah but it wasnt the horde it was the true horde. The current horde actively fights the true horde but it always ends as orcs=horde doesnt matter evil.
    Still forgiven and the players dont seem to care about it at all. Acting like the alliance races are just pure white all the time and all. Not saying YOU are though.
    The worgen wanted to commit genocide. Thats pretty evil at least genn did.

And that excuses jaina blaming the horde for everything how? Because she used to be nice and then garrosh who was part of the true horde bombed her city and she still blames the people who were helping dethrone him.
    She blames the horde for varians death when she wasnt even present.
    like cmon lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Not when based on every form of lore from movies to books that Orcs aren't good. You might want to be a "good" orc. But there will always be a distrust, also with you being a green skinned Orc it means you personally were corrupted by the fel blood or your parent were. So even though the bloodlust no longer controls the orcs it is still in their genetics. Why are you complaining that a race that since they were conceived in literature as bad guys is from time to time seen as bad guys?
    They were good in Lord of the Clans, Rise of the Horde, Thrall, War of the Ancients Trilogy, Cycle of Hatred, and probably more I can't think of at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    So basically goblins are evil gnomes because they do it out of greed and gnomes do it out of stupidity but since they try their best its ok.
    Blood elves are basically worgen but blood elves are evil and worgen are just assholes?
    I mean forcing them to riot is a little bit downplayed considering it resulted in the death of the majority of the workers who got screwed in the first place and those humans are running around killing people and looting shit anyways so... maybe not as bad but definitely not noble humans trying to defend themselves.
    undead are still basically just dead humans.
    kel'thuzad, arugal, twilight father.
    And the dwarves purposely dig up ragnaros is better than accidently how? They still let the dark iron into the alliance afterwards
    goblins do it for their selves, and dont care about the mess
    gnomes do it for the betterment of everyone, and if a mess happens they will do their best to clean it up
    blood elves and worgens are both asshoels who will only help if it bothers them
    yes but do humans run around killing eachother for fun, or as part of a ritual or law that is put by the common folk?

like if you do not see how a law/ritual being in place that if you wanted to, as a orc, you could walk up to thrall and say "mok gora" and you could murder him, and actually become warchief? and get praised for doing it? yeah sure sounds awesome and fair

yes but they have been twisted and turned...
    again yes we know there are evil people, but the majority is not...
    the iron dwarves are now basicly slaves, a minority in ironforge, and have little to no freedom... and wernt accepted into the alliance till cataclysm... so again... yeah...

and orcs decimated a whole planet into a husk of uslessness by themselves.. the dark iron dwarves damaged two zones... yeah totally on the same fucking level...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    If an Orc did what varian did you would be talking about great and noble it was and that he fought to the death right ?
    if thrall had done it, i woulda fucking cheered the fuck outta him!, or saurfang! heck even if garrosh appeared out of a portal and did that, saving the alliance/horde i woulda fucking cheered him on

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    no i would be calling them a retard too. sorry this isn't faction bias, just calling varian what he is.

the horde fleed leaving the alliance to die
    the alliance fleed leaving........... to die...

see the difference? why one is more cowardly then the next?

so your saying if your in a raid, and all 19 other people just leave because a boss is too hard

you rage quit too cause well your not gunna stay there and solo it so odviously your gunna leave, and its all your fault, your a noob for leaving, lol get wrecked
    Lol the alliance fled leaving .....uhhh VARIAN to die rofl...
    why is the horde more cowardly? because they had 3 leaders unable to fight while the alliance fled with 3 leaders in perfect condition and jaina was hiding somewhere else so i assume she was fine. 4 leaders in perfect condition leave because they dont have their meat shield dying anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    Yeah but it wasnt the horde it was the true horde. The current horde actively fights the true horde but it always ends as orcs=horde doesnt matter evil.
    Still forgiven and the players dont seem to care about it at all. Acting like the alliance races are just pure white all the time and all. Not saying YOU are though.
    The worgen wanted to commit genocide. Thats pretty evil at least genn did.

And that excuses jaina blaming the horde for everything how? Because she used to be nice and then garrosh who was part of the true horde bombed her city and she still blames the people who were helping dethrone him.
    She blames the horde for varians death when she wasnt even present.
    like cmon lol.
    yeah like how the whole horde, baine, and even thrall helped in attacking theramore? no the whole horde attacked theramore... the whole horde killed her father, the whole horde helped garrosh bomb theramore... they dident pull the trigger... but they aimed the gun...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Well Alliance humans and Scarlet Crusade humans doing almost the same stuff in Forsaken starting area.

"The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well. But the alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land is their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom. I will never allow it.... Never! Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken - always and forever."

— Lady Sylvanas Windrunner

Also even pre Theramore mana bombing humans was doing alot evil stuff in Kalimdor questing areas, if you quested as Horde.
    Sweet Jesus... of course they are. The undead were the scourge of the Legion. I mean they are the undead, they have no rights or claims to land. They all died thus losing their titles, lands and claims. The Scarlet Crusade is what left of the Lordareon humans that formed a group to destroy the scourge and protect their lands. So even though the Forsaken aren't under the control of the LK or the Legion they are still undead and seen as a blight. How you cannot think of that is beyond me..... Literally every one of your responses has been a /facepalm.

yeah like how the whole horde, baine, and even thrall helped in attacking theramore? no the whole horde attacked theramore... the whole horde killed her father, the whole horde helped garrosh bomb theramore... they dident pull the trigger... but they aimed the gun...
    Thrall was with the Earthern Ring, and in no way involved in Theramore.

- - - Updated - - -

if thrall had done it, i woulda fucking cheered the fuck outta him!, or saurfang! heck even if garrosh appeared out of a portal and did that, saving the alliance/horde i woulda fucking cheered him on
    I actually thought that was an awesome way to go out for a character.

goblins do it for their selves, and dont care about the mess
    gnomes do it for the betterment of everyone, and if a mess happens they will do their best to clean it up
    blood elves and worgens are both asshoels who will only help if it bothers them
    yes but do humans run around killing eachother for fun, or as part of a ritual or law that is put by the common folk?

like if you do not see how a law/ritual being in place that if you wanted to, as a orc, you could walk up to thrall and say "mok gora" and you could murder him, and actually become warchief? and get praised for doing it? yeah sure sounds awesome and fair

yes but they have been twisted and turned...
    again yes we know there are evil people, but the majority is not...
    the iron dwarves are now basicly slaves, a minority in ironforge, and have little to no freedom... and wernt accepted into the alliance till cataclysm... so again... yeah...

and orcs decimated a whole planet into a husk of uslessness by themselves.. the dark iron dwarves damaged two zones... yeah totally on the same fucking level...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes goblins are less shitty humans of the real world i already said that... Gnomes have good intentions? So do some people who end up fucking shit up doesnt mean they didnt fuck up and suck for it.

orcs killing eachother and being stupid is evil? im pretty sure i already said thats barbaric not evil. Yes they have been twisted and turned it seems to be a good excuse for human mind being evil but when its an orc that gets twisted and turned by demon blood hes just evil. "oh wait but WoD showed orcs dont need demon blood to be evil" yes instead they had garrosh feeding them lies just like onyxia and the humans.

The orcs blew up a planet by opening portals and they did not know it would do that. The night elves followed their queen who was horny for a demon that wanted to destroy the universe into sundering azeroth. But but its ok cause those were different night elves even though it was also different orcs that blew up outland.

Exactly... the whole horde might not of bombed Theramore but they didn't tell Garrosh that maybe they should at least wait till the civilians are out before they bomb it. No they sat back and let it happen. The Horde, the Forsaken being part of it, utterly destroyed Gilneas. Its now an toxic dump where anything breathing can't live. So people can say all they want about how it was just Garrosh but those that sit to the side and don't be the voice of reason, etc are bad too. Its one thing if a couple rebel human groups kill horde races and the news isn't spread to the leadership or the orders didn't come from the leadership. Its another when the orders come from the leadership and they are followed regardless if they are wrong or right. Thus the Horde were the villains in the destruction of both Theramore and Gilneas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Thrall was with the Earthern Ring, and in no way involved in Theramore.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought that was an awesome way to go out for a character.
    sorry just garrosh, baine, and voljin, through thrall helped

Uhh baine warned theramore. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I've always looked at the Alliance as more of the "bad guys" in WoW lore. The Orcs just wanted to live. The Alliance made a lot of trouble for the Orcs, which caused a lot of drama...

It always starts with drama...