Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Oh my God, ok! Jesus Christ! Next time I will include a detailed autobiography with dates, times, names and quotations so that you may be fully informed!
    You can ridicule it all you like. Doesn't change that it was you getting all defensive and offended over someone taking your words for what you wrote them as, and not reading some imaginary info you didn't include.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    She's certainly not helping combat the women are crazy narrative.
    I'm crazy because I didn't read imaginary stuff he didn't write, but exactly what he wrote? That's his own problem to get offended over, not mine. I'm free to point that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    There's difference between pathetic, and blaming someone else for ones own problems. Which is what people in threads like these like doing. You seemed to be doing just that.
    More like what the author of the article is doing, what women in general are doing, Blaming others for their problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just pointless to complain about others taking your words for what it is, when you yourself provide that information.

Imagine me complaining about being rejected if I said I just dumped 5 guys, and no further clarification? Ridiculous right? Well, now you might be getting the point.
    Ok, I gotta back up Deathqoui here, cause all you seem to be doing is picking a fight and twisting his words to suit your needs.

At no point did he blame woman for his situation. At no point was he complaining about his situation. At no point was the initial woman that he chose to end a relationship with part of the three rejections that he faced afterwards trying to get back on the scene. And again, HE NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS, just stated what happened in his life and how he got to a point here he decided to not pursue dating for 5 years. Honestly, your reading comprehension is horrible. And if you're going to go after people for this, actually read what they write.

If you're so concerned about woman bashing here, go after the people who are actually doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Dorne View Post
    Ok, I gotta back up Deathqoui here, cause all you seem to be doing is picking a fight and twisting his words to suit your needs.

At no point did he blame woman for his situation. At no point was he complaining about his situation. At no point was the initial woman that he chose to end a relationship with part of the three rejections that he faced afterwards trying to get back on the scene. And again, HE NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS, just stated what happened in his life and how he got to a point here he decided to not pursue dating for 5 years. Honestly, your reading comprehension is horrible. And if you're going to go after people for this, actually read what they write.

If you're so concerned about woman bashing here, go after the people who are actually doing it.
    Hilarious. I'm sure he was talking about magical ghosts in the context of the thread, right? He was dating those magical ghosts who all rejected him too? No, it's rather obvious which gender he WAS talking about.

It's just pointless to complain about others taking your words for what it is, when you yourself provide that information.

Imagine me complaining about being rejected if I said I just dumped 5 guys, and no further clarification? Ridiculous right? Well, now you might be getting the point.

Shouldn't I? The woman bashing on this forum is ridiculous. What do you expect, me to laugh along with the absurdities?

My issue is the woman bashing on this forum. Goes on in every thread like this. I'm not amused.
    Race threads, self defense debates, anti-military, and Israel bashing threads all annoy the ever loving fuck out of me. But see, here's the thing, when I see them, and I don't like the direction the thread is going; rather than bitch up a storm at everyone in it like a raging lunatic- I. Stop. Fucking. Reading. Them.

You're doing yourself a disservice at this point.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2016-08-25 at 07:19 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Sorry ladies, you just aren't worth the trouble anymore.
    No matter how much grief they cause, they kind of are.

Deleted
    "Sorry, I have a boyfriend"

"Ugh, why is it the best way to stop creepy men hitting on me is to tell them I have a boyfriend?"

*Writes articles shaming men for not approaching her*

Here's the real talk: Multiple studies have shown that British women want the penny and the bun. Until that changes, women like the author (who tend to have decent jobs and some minor wealth) are going to remain alone and childless with 3 cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious. I'm sure he was talking about magical ghosts in the context of the thread, right? He was dating those magical ghosts who all rejected him too? No, it's rather obvious which gender he WAS talking about.
    ..... How thick are you. Of course he was talking about woman, doesn't mean he was blaming them for his situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't I? The woman bashing on this forum is ridiculous. What do you expect, me to laugh along with the absurdities?
    Oh yes absolutely, you should take everything you read on forums personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    "Sorry, I have a boyfriend"

"Ugh, why is it the best way to stop creepy men hitting on me is to tell them I have a boyfriend?"

*Writes articles shaming men for not approaching her*

Here's the real talk: Multiple studies have shown that British women want the penny and the bun. Until that changes, women like the author are going to remain alone and childless with 3 cats.
    What does this expression mean "penny and the bun"? Is it like money and being pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Race threads, self defense debates, anti-military, and Israel bashing threads all annoy the ever loving fuck out of me. But see, here's the thing, when I see them, and I don't like the direction the thread is going; rather than bitch up a storm at everyone in it like a raging lunatic- I. Stop. Fucking. Reading. Them.
    Can't make it too easy for them without any opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Dorne View Post
    ..... How thick are you. Of course he was talking about woman, doesn't mean he was blaming them for his situation.
    Saying you dumped someone and then talking of it as rejection is ridiculous. It is blaming the other one. Now granted, he clarified later, but has since been rewriting his words as if he never wrote that. Again, as I've been saying, it's no one elses fault for taking his word for it initially, but his for writing it that way. That's what it's been about last some pages.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-08-25 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    I'm crazy because I didn't read imaginary stuff he didn't write, but exactly what he wrote? That's his own problem to get offended over, not mine. I'm free to point that out.
    Thing is; crazy people actually believe what they see even when others don't.

What does this expression mean "penny and the bun"? Is it like money and being pregnant?
    This very same thought popped into my mind and I think that's what it means.

So the bottomline is: Money. And noone gives a fuck about anything else.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-08-25 at 07:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Sorry ladies, you just aren't worth the trouble anymore.
    I hate to say it, but this seems to be the real issue. Be careful what you wish for ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post

How does that mesh with the notion that consent must always be obtained?

This obcession with verbal consent is a disgrace.

People have been consenting through actions, looks, and gestures for millenia before we even had language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have their cake and eat it? Maybe a Welsh expression, they speak funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can ridicule it all you like. Doesn't change that it was you getting all defensive and offended over someone taking your words for what you wrote them as, and not reading some imaginary info you didn't include.
    Oh the irony.

Can't make it too easy for them without any opposition
    Fair enough. But there's that fine line between keeping them on their toes, and getting put on the ropes yourself. Either way, carry on. I'm taking my own advice, as this thread annoys me.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No matter how much grief they cause, they kind of are.
    If you want kids I suppose you've got to put up with them, thankfully I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is similar to, "Can't have your cake, and eat it too."
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Have their cake and eat it? Maybe a Welsh expression, they speak funny.
    I don't understand that phrase either. How can I not have the cake when I am able to eat it?

Does it mean eating the cake but still having one?