Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    After great personal turmoil, I only just decided to mention such a thing... it was incredibly difficult to suggest!

But seriously, the majority of people genuinely just don't think of anything new, it always seems to have to be something we've seen a million times before.
    Well, when it comes down to speculation it's easier to go with things you know and can possibly predict, rather than something new and unpredictable because you can't really have accurate speculation for something original, at least not in this regard.

It would be nice to see something new and fresh from Blizzard, though. Perhaps after Legion we'll finally get something like that? Doubtful, but it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    I always thought of Legion as the biggest, baddest, 'end all' expansion. I thought it was be the end of everything because.. come on.. Sargeras is the biggest threat to us in the universe, disregarding the Void Lords which we know very little about. However it doesn't seem like that's the case. Which leads me to my question, what's after Legion?

Will there be an expansion focusing on rebuilding Azeroth? Will it be even more of the Burning Legion? Will we have to face Queen Azshara as the big bad boss? Or will it be another Old God? Or another dragon corrupted? What do you think is next in stall for World of Warcraft after Legion?
    Well before you do a post like this ... You should have a minimum knowledge about Warcraft lore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Weren't their souls/spirits/whatever saved before dying by a spell? So just the bodies are gone? Can't remember half of Chronicle lol
    I 'unno, if they can bring Illidan back from the dead (after lots of guilt-tripping and saying you're a horrible person and it's your fault - a clear fan-girl) I wouldn't be surprised if they came back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Well before you do a post like this ... You should have a minimum knowledge about Warcraft lore

I do, that's why I made this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Legion 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Also known as: Warlods of Draenor 3

the legion is probably the penultimate villains but they are not the only ones. nor will we defeat them in legion. They are an immediate threat because of their actions, but we won't completely wipe them out, just like we didn't wipe them out in the burning crusade expansions. the iron horde wasn't immensely threatening comparitively to say deathwing, the legion, arthas, but at that moment, they were the biggest threat because of their actions. That's the thing, we usually react on whatever is the villain schemes, instead of pre-emptively striking. i'm sure whatever happens in legion will lead to the schemes of another villains coming to fruition and then we'll ultimately have to end up defeating them. My guess is whatever happens at the end of legion will break n'zoths prison and we'll be dealing with him for an expansion or two. Or possibly another old god could land and start an invasion on a continent on the other side of the planet.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2016-08-25 at 07:38 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think at some point we may get time skip (and maybe Warcraft 4 connecting two expansions?). If we end Legion on Argus, it's good time for this. If not, Argus is most likely for next expansion.

Azshara and N'Zoth if we don't kill them in a content patch this expansion.

If we do probably Argus Operation rescue Velens dumbass boogaloo.

Something original.

Black Empire 2 Boogaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What I'd like is something like this.
    Naaru arrive with a message of imminent doom. In a far off corner of the universe the Old Gods have found a world soul before the Legion. It is up to us to invade a planet where the Black Empire is standing and prevent a Void Titan from being raised. We venture to Outland, hop into Tempest Keep (our capital for the xpac) and port to a planet fully under the control of Old Gods. And we need to decide whether we will find a way to save the world soul or do as Sargeras does and blow the planet up.
    I like you, this sounds pretty damn cool

WoW is approaching the point where we can start dealing with the Sci-fi parts of the universe. Such as the Void, Titans, Naaru and Old Gods. Outside Outland/Draenor, we have many worlds we haven't visited yet that are available. Anything Naaru, Titan or Old God (Void) related are possibilities. I'm putting my money on something Titan related due to a few quests we've had thus far.

Something is going to happen once we push the Legion back, and i obviously have to believe we will, if only just. N'zoth and Azshara have to be coming soon, and the references and their build up gets more out of control every expansion. Maybe we push the Legion back, and N'zoth uses it as the perfect time to strike from his prison, his army partially led by Azshara. Don't want to speculate too much, but i expect it will be Old God focused. Really want N'zoth to show up. Maybe we're looking at a more watery expansion again.

Another option is going off Azeroth. We're coming to the point where cross galaxy conflict could be a thing. We're literally obtaining a key to all Legion worlds, and i think we may do that this expansion. The expansion will probably be longer for that reason, with more story to get through. So yeah, lots to play with. Very exciting tbh, but i want to focus on Legion. I always speculate way too early about the next one, and lose focus on the current one. Saying that, it's Blizzards fault with their big content gaps.
    Last edited by Sarkol; 2016-08-25 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely something revolving around both the old gods and the titans. Seeing as how Azeroth is literally a world soul (a titan that hasn't yet hatched) and that it's infected by old gods, perhaps the next expansion will be about us defeating the remaining old gods and saving Azeroth from the their influence so that Azeroth can join the pantheon and perhaps take the place that Sargeras once held. I'd really love to see more of the titans, their lore is my favourite and so is their interactions with old gods.

Perhaps in the far future we'll be helping the titans directly defeat the void lords to bring true balance to the universe.
    The Pantehon is dead. Sargeras killed them all eons ago as basically hsi first act as leader of the Burning Legion.

OT: It all depends on how Legion goes. I doubt we will get more demons right away. They have learned not to tire people on a certain theme. Assuming we don't kill Azshara in Legion she is still a threat. N'Zoth is still hanging around as well. They could also totally just make something up. As much as I would love to leave Azeroth and go on the offensive I feel like that is a ways off. After Legion I feel like we are not going to be in any position to attack anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Scourge, perhaps? Been a while, and I'd love to see all those scary models in HD glory!
    I dunno, those scary models tend to look less gory and stuff when they get HD, because graphics got a bit more cartoony with time. The felhounds are an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    I dunno, those scary models tend to look less gory and stuff when they get HD, because graphics got a bit more cartoony with time. The felhounds are an example.
    ... That doesn't even make sense, the ART STYLE has always been the same. HD on say Undercity Guardian model = more detailed guts and wounds and shit. Just look at Stitches in Heroes of the Storm. Cartoony art style, plenty of gore.

Old Felhunter:

New:

Art style didn't change, they cleaned it up and made it more detailed...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-25 at 08:38 PM.

I'd guess something Old God/Titan related.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cool. I've waited since TBC for this one. Next up I'm going to do like I should have done after HLK. Uninstall wow.

Deleted
    Naaru arrive with a message of imminent doom. In a far off corner of the universe the Old Gods have found a world soul before the Legion. It is up to us to invade a planet where the Black Empire is standing and prevent a Void Titan from being raised. We venture to Outland, hop into Tempest Keep (our capital for the xpac) and port to a planet fully under the control of Old Gods. And we need to decide whether we will find a way to save the world soul or do as Sargeras does and blow the planet up.
    Shit that actually sounds really cool :P

First fan idea I have ever liked.

The three possibilities I see is Argus, Ny'alotha, and the South Seas.

I always thought of Legion as the biggest, baddest, 'end all' expansion. I thought it was be the end of everything because.. come on.. Sargeras is the biggest threat to us in the universe, disregarding the Void Lords which we know very little about. However it doesn't seem like that's the case. Which leads me to my question, what's after Legion?

Will there be an expansion focusing on rebuilding Azeroth? Will it be even more of the Burning Legion? Will we have to face Queen Azshara as the big bad boss? Or will it be another Old God? Or another dragon corrupted? What do you think is next in stall for World of Warcraft after Legion?
    World of Warcraft: The great dark beyond
    Illidan now turned into some naru/god of light/newborn titan will lead our armies against the void lords and their oldgod minions we will invade some world compeltly controlled by them pewpewpew
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2016-08-25 at 09:28 PM.