Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    Yes goblins are less shitty humans of the real world i already said that... Gnomes have good intentions? So do some people who end up fucking shit up doesnt mean they didnt fuck up and suck for it.

orcs killing eachother and being stupid is evil? im pretty sure i already said thats barbaric not evil. Yes they have been twisted and turned it seems to be a good excuse for human mind being evil but when its an orc that gets twisted and turned by demon blood hes just evil. "oh wait but WoD showed orcs dont need demon blood to be evil" yes instead they had garrosh feeding them lies just like onyxia and the humans.

The orcs blew up a planet by opening portals and they did not know it would do that. The night elves followed their queen who was horny for a demon that wanted to destroy the universe into sundering azeroth. But but its ok cause those were different night elves even though it was also different orcs that blew up outland.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIN
    the gnomes actually clean up their mess, where again, we and the goblins, dont naturally do that, the gnomes have spent since vanilla cleaning up thre mess that is gnomregan cause they feel bad about the mess it caused

orcs are bloodthirsty, its simple, and seen so many places, and it was only a small group of high elves loyal to azshara who helped her in the war of the ancients....

and only the elves, tauren, trolls, and pandaren (current alive races) where alive at that point.... so little of US were actuallty affected

- - - Updated - - -

Uhh baine warned theramore. lol
    he still participateed in the attack, and actuallty made it worse by warning her, bringing more people into the blast radius of the bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    They were good in Lord of the Clans, Rise of the Horde, Thrall, War of the Ancients Trilogy, Cycle of Hatred, and probably more I can't think of at the moment.
    That old warcraft lore... the old Draenor horde. I'm talking about all lore, Tolkien, Salvatore, etc. Orcs as a race have always been a "evil" race. It was WOW that turned them into a peaceful race, and that was the old horde. Not the horde that forsake the elements, destroyed their own world and nearly wiped out a race on it, then turned around and went through a portal to a world not their own and almost destroyed it as well. Why can people not see this.... YOU might like your character to be good for some odd reason, but a massive chunk of history and lore is against you. YOU are a green skinned Orc, not a brown or grey skinned one. Which means the bloodlust, while not controlling you is still a part of you. Hell look at even the racial passives or "heroism" its bloodlust. Its even in your spellbooks as part of what you are. So fight it all you want, you want to be a flower tossing, kid hugging Orc. Your own nature and lore, and spellbook and racial abilities all point to "BLOODLUST"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIN
    the gnomes actually clean up their mess, where again, we and the goblins, dont naturally do that, the gnomes have spent since vanilla cleaning up thre mess that is gnomregan cause they feel bad about the mess it caused

orcs are bloodthirsty, its simple, and seen so many places, and it was only a small group of high elves loyal to azshara who helped her in the war of the ancients....

and only the elves, tauren, trolls, and pandaren (current alive races) where alive at that point.... so little of US were actuallty affected

- - - Updated - - -

he still participateed in the attack, and actuallty made it worse by warning her, bringing more people into the blast radius of the bomb
    Ok humans clean up their shit too they still polluted lol. That doesnt make it ok just cause you clean it later...

baine also didnt know he was going to nuke the city and he stilled warned them... its not his fault they decided to defend instead of retreat lol

Yeah but it wasnt the horde it was the true horde. The current horde actively fights the true horde but it always ends as orcs=horde doesnt matter evil.
    Still forgiven and the players dont seem to care about it at all. Acting like the alliance races are just pure white all the time and all. Not saying YOU are though.
    The worgen wanted to commit genocide. Thats pretty evil at least genn did.

And that excuses jaina blaming the horde for everything how? Because she used to be nice and then garrosh who was part of the true horde bombed her city and she still blames the people who were helping dethrone him.
    She blames the horde for varians death when she wasnt even present.
    like cmon lol.
    So you're saying that if the Horde(Orcs) bombed you city, killing who knows how many. Hit it with a mana-bomb (aka magic bomb) knowing that you their leader was mage thus effecting you personally, did all that other stuff, would just turn around and hug an orc. I mean look at her, her hair is silver/white and her eyes are silver. She was both physically and mentally effected by that bomb. So yes it was Garrosh's horde not the current horde. But time and time again, the horde has done stuff to show they shouldn't be trusted or at least not completely trusted. The chick probably suffers from PTSD or something so there is a ingrain fear/distrust/hatred for the horde regardless of who leads it. Why can't people see this?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    So you're saying that if the Horde(Orcs) bombed you city, killing who knows how many. Hit it with a mana-bomb (aka magic bomb) knowing that you their leader was mage thus effecting you personally, did all that other stuff, would just turn around and hug an orc. I mean look at her, her hair is silver/white and her eyes are silver. She was both physically and mentally effected by that bomb. So yes it was Garrosh's horde not the current horde. But time and time again, the horde has done stuff to show they shouldn't be trusted or at least not completely trusted. The chick probably suffers from PTSD or something so there is a ingrain fear/distrust/hatred for the horde regardless of who leads it. Why can't people see this?
    If a white person blew up my home I wouldn't automatically condemn all white people.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    You obviously have 0 tactical or strategic sense, glad you're not actually in charge of anything..........o shit
    I'm not talking about tactics, I'm talking about the Horde honor for a glorious death. As well as the stigma that fleeing from battle has if you're Horde which isn't the same as if you're Alliance.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Hey those old dudes aint part of the alliance ok? I'm talking about recent developments. And why did you leave out Garrosh's atrocities and Theramore? And how is Jaina a hypocrite?
    Point is alliance makes messes too not that the horde doesnt. recent developments the horde were all actively trying to get rid of garrosh the moment he became war chief... but the current horde gets all the blame for theramore.
    Jaina is a hypocrite because she blames the horde for fleeing when she wasnt even present at the battle and she fled after she couldnt fight anymore at hyjal as well.

- - - Updated - - -

No i never said she cant be mad. But when she does stupid things like tries to constantly get the alliance to fight the horde who were helping her fight garrosh which is the guy who did all that in the first place... and during an invasion by the legion which she has already seen before it makes her an idiot. I never said she should be bffs with all the orcs again just stfu and stop worrying about the horde when there are fucking flying space ships attacking the planet.

and this happens irl but if you are racist against oh lets say japanese people because you were in pearl harbor... Do you think people give a fuck? You cant just go around saying "fuck japs" and expect everyone to just be like "oh its ok he was in pearl harbor"

but that is exactly what the alliance do for jaina and genn.
    Last edited by Koreche; 2016-08-25 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    If that is all that you play for, then you'd only choose a single race for every single character.
    That is not true.
    Different races are good for different purposes.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    That is not true.
    Different races are good for different purposes.
    Now, maybe. If you picked any race based on racials, it was human for either Diplomacy (10% less rep farming) or for EMFH (Effectively the best racial for all PvP, as well as extremely useful in a variety of PvE boss fights). Every other set of racials paled in comparison for a long while, unless by "different purposes" you meant a single non-retroactive goal for a linear character design.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Some orcs and some Horde characters WORK as neutral. Thrall, Eitrigg, Vol'jin, Baine, Lor'themar--- Oh wait...

Fuck they're all good now aren't they? Damnit Blizzard..

Jokes aside, I full hardheartedly disagreee. The Horde used to be painted as the bad guys, and I really don't see what's wrong with that?
    Even Duncan Jones understands this I think. Durotan was our good guy, Thrall will be, but Orgrim is an ORC. He puts Orcs first. Even though obviously Gul'dan is our bad guy.

ORCS aside, the Horde to me was always fitting as the bad guys. All of our races aside from the Tauren and Pandaren fit as being "the bad guys." And even at that, I'm sure Blizzard could write some perhaps more hardened Tauren characters.

Trolls are hateful. They are described as such in the classic WoW manual. "Trolls have learned to harness the power of hate. After using it for generations, they have become adept at it's cultivation. Their hatred for the humans is well known, and few trolls are without the burning need for spilt human blood."

Orcs.. Do I need to explain? Demon blood isn't the soul reason these guys are fucking warriors, okay.. Did you play WoD? Have you met Garrosh? So fuck off with "demon blood" answers.

Forsaken I admit I don't know the kind of ideals they live by, but IIRC, they don't exactly want peace, and they like killing as well.

Blood Elves and Goblins are pretty much just assholes who are more benefited right now by being with the Horde.

My point is, most of the characters we have leading these races are all good people! People who don't even want to kill. I know there are those exceptions, but why does Blizzard feel the need to humanize the Horde SO much??

If a Tauren or Blood Elf was Warchief, I could see us being where we are in terms of this good-guy persona for The Horde.. But we have Sylvanas leading, who to my knowledge, doesn't have a rep for being a good person to the Alliance... (Gilneas anyone, for one?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'm not talking about tactics, I'm talking about the Horde honor for a glorious death. As well as the stigma that fleeing from battle has if you're Horde which isn't the same as if you're Alliance.
    Like i said orcs say that not the horde and the orcs have ALWAYS retreated so acting like its new in the broken shore when they have a reason to is stupid.
    Saying its cowardly for the alliance or horde to leave the broken shore at that point is really just nonsense.

Like i said orcs say that not the horde and the orcs have ALWAYS retreated so acting like its new in the broken shore when they have a reason to is stupid.
    Saying its cowardly for the alliance or horde to leave the broken shore at that point is really just nonsense.
    Die and eat your durability loss like everyone else.

Point is alliance makes messes too not that the horde doesnt. recent developments the horde were all actively trying to get rid of garrosh the moment he became war chief... but the current horde gets all the blame for theramore.
    Jaina is a hypocrite because she blames the horde for fleeing when she wasnt even present at the battle and she fled after she couldnt fight anymore at hyjal as well.

- - - Updated - - -

No i never said she cant be mad. But when she does stupid things like tries to constantly get the alliance to fight the horde who were helping her fight garrosh which is the guy who did all that in the first place... and during an invasion by the legion which she has already seen before it makes her an idiot. I never said she should be bffs with all the orcs again just stfu and stop worrying about the horde when there are fucking flying space ships attacking the planet.

and this happens irl but if you are racist against oh lets say japanese people because you were in pearl harbor... Do you think people give a fuck? You cant just go around saying "fuck japs" and expect everyone to just be like "oh its ok he was in pearl harbor"

but that is exactly what the alliance do for jaina and genn.
    Or maybe its the fact that everytime the Alliance says the horde aren't evil or bad they do some stupid crap to prove they can't be trusted. Using Pearl Harbor as a example is just plain stupid. We saw how "japs" were treated for a few year afterwards. Now if Jaina and Genn are still spewing "the horde is evil, kill them all" like a decade later than yeah, they might start getting all alliance NPC's like WTF are you talking about. The bombing of Theramore and the Sacking/destruction of Gilneas though have happened in the last couple of years. You can't expect people to shrug something like that off in a short time frame.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    i agree. make some alliance badguys but i dont know who would be stupid enough even if the legion failed
    Alliance has a lot of bad guys, they just don´t cut it to become great villains

Westfall is full of em!

If a white person blew up my home I wouldn't automatically condemn all white people.
    OMG.. seriously. She has trusted the horde multiple times only to see them stab her in the back multiple times. The bombing of Theramore, using her own city against her to steal a bell to aid in the destruction of the Alliance, abandoning the alliance on the broken shore. Also people with PTSD have a symptom when they constantly relive whatever it was that happened to them. SO yeah, odds are she has breakdown's, nightmares that wake her up all the time soaked to the bone in her own sweat and tears. Its not saying a white person blew up my home, i hate all whites. She literally shows a list of example of where they aren't to be trusted and leaves. Also as I just stated, the mental and physical trauma she experienced from it isn't something that just goes away, it takes time. She'll start to recover and then the horde does some stupid shit again that brings up that memory or the fear/lack of trust. WHY can people not see this????

7+ Year Old Account
    now if a army of white people blew up your home, then what would you do?

Fighting Orcs is fine. If the story is well written. The scourge was well written, the iron horde was not.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    now if a army of white people blew up your home, then what would you do?
    Well most of Europe seems okay with white people even after WW2.

Or maybe its the fact that everytime the Alliance says the horde aren't evil or bad they do some stupid crap to prove they can't be trusted. Using Pearl Harbor as a example is just plain stupid. We saw how "japs" were treated for a few year afterwards. Now if Jaina and Genn are still spewing "the horde is evil, kill them all" like a decade later than yeah, they might start getting all alliance NPC's like WTF are you talking about. The bombing of Theramore and the Sacking/destruction of Gilneas though have happened in the last couple of years. You can't expect people to shrug something like that off in a short time frame.
    So basically what you are saying is its ok to be racist when something happens until a certain amount of time passes then its not ok anymore? Like southpark.
    Or more like yeah japanese people were treated shittily and in hindsight it was wrong so why do the alliance think jaina and genn are justified in wanted the same thing? Is it understandable? Yeah i can understand it but that doesnt justify it.

Fact is the current horde helped dethrone garrosh they can be mad and distrust the horde but they are still idiots for wanting to ignore the legion to attack horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Shh you cant use real world history to prove a point in wow forums or they get mad at you.

7+ Year Old Account
    <_< have you fucking seen europe right now? also ww2 was how long ago?70 fucking years...

you have to remember, in wow lore the bombing of theramore, was only 3-4 years ago, the whole garrosh thing was 2 years ago, then the broken shore happened

- - - Updated - - -

So basically what you are saying is its ok to be racist when something happens until a certain amount of time passes then its not ok anymore? Like southpark.
    Or more like yeah japanese people were treated shittily and in hindsight it was wrong so why do the alliance think jaina and genn are justified in wanted the same thing? Is it understandable? Yeah i can understand it but that doesnt justify it.

Fact is the current horde helped dethrone garrosh they can be mad and distrust the horde but they are still idiots for wanting to ignore the legion to attack horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Shh you cant use real world history to prove a point in wow forums or they get mad at you.
    omfg -_-...