Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yeah because it shows they probably can put up with more and have higher tolerance.
    Or they're too naive and think it's too late at that point.

Girls who whore out easily probably will bail at the first sign of trouble or turbulence.
    Heaven forbid a woman want a relationship that works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    So why is it ok for people to whore themselves but not ok for them to save themselves up for marriage?
    You don't have to be religious to not practice pre-marital sex and it's their lives, they can do whatever the hell they want.
    Is anybody saying they shouldn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Their choice.

I'm just going to leave this here;

Quote Originally Posted by 7-4 View Post
    SNIP
    Everyone is different. I had sex at 15, to my first and only boyfriend who is now my husband. We have been together 18 years, married 10. He is my best friend, we are very happily married and happy with our lives both as a couple and as individual people. We have never had an unwanted pregnancies, are not depressed or had a STD.

Your sources for that graph are a bit biased in favor of abstinence and "morality" in one of the sites words.

Except where they pulled numbers they liked from the CDC without actually using anything contextual from them.

Not saying the data is wrong just that the graph is a bit... yeah.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Colourful charts

I know a couple who did it. They've been married for somewhere around 7 years, and just recently had their 2nd child.

I would never do it myself but I'm glad it worked out for them.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This just in, people who are abstinent before marriage have less sex in life and don't consider divorce a valid option. Also, water is wet.
    This just in, men don't want to settle down with used up whores who chose to ride the cock carousel for a decade. Also, fire is hot.

This just in, men don't want to settle down with used up whores who chose to ride the cock carousel for a decade. Also, fire is hot.
    Women have to have sex with someone, that means men are having sex for that decade too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post

Heaven forbid a woman want a relationship that works.
    I guess spreading your legs the moment you meet somebody is checking to see if it works?

My wife and I abstained prior to marriage. Married in our mid 20's, been happily married for 7+ years now. This was, in great part, related to religious beliefs.

Deleted
    I guess spreading your legs the moment you meet somebody is checking to see if it works?
    Waiting three dates before sex is slutty?

- - - Updated - - -

You just see black and white don't you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Waiting three dates before sex is slutty?
    A little distasteful. You don't even know the other person. And what if they are dirty?

Sorry but I'ma enjoy my one life by having fun and fucking people.

Having fun is incredibly evil and stuff I know but my fun is more important than anyone else's moral compass when I'm not harming anyone else by it.

A little distasteful. You don't even know the other person. And what if they are dirty?
    All your posts on dating/women come off pretty hostile. Jaded much?

Deleted
    My immediate thoughts were that she's going to be incredibly disappointed on her wedding night.
    Why? If she hasn't had sex before either then she has nothing to compare it to.

Deleted
    You have to define dirty? Usually by date 3 people know enough about each other to decide whether they're worth continuing to romance. Regarding sex I don't know many sensible people that have unprotected sex during the dating period. Yes condoms aren't 100% but let's put breaks on the paranoia train and remember the chances of both the condom splitting AND catching an STD are so slim you're more likely to get run over by a car

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Why? If she hasn't had sex before either then she has nothing to compare it to.
    Because she's unlikely to get an orgasm and i'm pretty sure she's probably had 1 of them before

Deleted
    Because she's unlikely to get an orgasm and i'm pretty sure she's probably had 1 of them before
    If she just lays there like a fish, yeah.

My wife worked as an advisor to Tom Frieden, the head of the CDC and what happens is when a new administration is elected to the presidency they pick a guy to oversee the CDC and impose thay presidents political narrative.

So when Bush became president the CDC was told to push the absitinence only agenda, at which point they call up their graphic designers and statisticians to create charts like that to push that agenda. Then Obama becomes president and choses Frieden and tells him to push the protection via condoms agenda, and the graphs come out again but this time showing the other result as being positive.

Don't believe any charts as statistics can be shown in various ways to make one side or the other look good/bad.