10+ Year Old Account

Glitches be crazy!

So, I glitched into Mages Class Hall when on my way to Dalaran today. At least I think it's Mages Hall...

http://breakers-united.blogspot.rs/2...-be-crazy.html

Anyone stumbled upon this like I did?

Deleted
    Its lower part of the new dalaran. Not the mage hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodius View Post
    So, I glitched into Mages Class Hall when on my way to Dalaran today. At least I think it's Mages Hall...

http://breakers-united.blogspot.rs/2...-be-crazy.html

Anyone stumbled upon this like I did?
    The same is for Rouge Class Hall (on the side of dalaran you can go into the canals (German: Kanäle).

10+ Year Old Account
    I did glitch once way back when the patch first hit servers. My rogue ended up in the pally class hall under Lights Hope. A bunch of silver hand nutjobs stunned the crap out of me all while yelling "You do not belong here, rogue!" and ported my back out.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Its lower part of the new dalaran. Not the mage hall.
    That actually is the mage class hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Nah, this is were the portals will be, and the pillars likely. Mage hall is a lot different, and dirty (unless they fixed it up).

Edit: It's not dirty, my bad. But does look different, just check the mmoc page on class halls.
    Last edited by Sylreick; 2016-08-25 at 05:19 PM.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Manta View Post
    Rouge
    Uhhhhhhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Nah, this is were the portals will be, and the pillars likely. Mage hall is a lot different, and dirty (unless they fixed it up).

Edit: It's not dirty, my bad. But does look different, just check the mmoc page on class halls.
    I missed the post about the Halls on the Main page so, I don't really know how exactly Class Halls look like. Reason I suspected it's a mage Hall is because there is no exit. Legion is not launched yet and the place is not populated. Beside a few benches you can sit on, there is nothing there. Had to Hearthstone myself out of there...

Yeah, it's the Pillar/Portal room.

Mage hall is dirty when you first get there. It doesn't get cleaned up until you return from your Artifact quest.

I did glitch once way back when the patch first hit servers. My rogue ended up in the pally class hall under Lights Hope. A bunch of silver hand nutjobs stunned the crap out of me all while yelling "You do not belong here, rogue!" and ported my back out.
    those religious fanatics

7+ Year Old Account
    its not, mage hall looks diffrenet.
    the pics are from the inside of aegwynn's tower, were the portals and pillars of creation will be.

you can clearly see the pillar room here

Formerly known as Arafal