Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    Can someone make Lady Dragonheart shut the hell up already ? Its just pointless.
    If I'm "offending you" or making you feel negative emotions, then I'm sorry that you feel that way about it. However, my argument is far from pointless.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Lok'tar ogar There is gonna be a whole lot of redeeming before the Horde can say this again.
    ^Very much so. It's dying like Vol'jin's gut wound...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Lok'tar ogar There is gonna be a whole lot of redeeming before the Horde can say this again.
    It translate to Victory or Death. The Horde chose to pursue victory. I don't see how that is a difficult concept.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    ^Very much so. It's dying like Vol'jin's gut wound...
    People flaunt this like they found the golden ticket to prove that Horde are cowards at the broken shore. Dying prevents victory. If there was even a chance at victory then the saying holds true, a saying only the Orcs have by the way, you won't see Blood elves or Forsaken yelling it. Either way. People are mad the Horde didn't all die and then cause the Alliance to lose in the end as well? The fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You said you've "been in war". What war were you actively involved in?
    I believe it was a civil war, I'm not sure. It was a really long time ago in the early 80s, Libya, I was in 9th grade then. Something about planes and international air-space laws. My father (Army, despite it being an Air Force base) was there to oversee the installation of various comstat systems or something. It took several months. I wasn't ever allowed to leave the base, but that didn't really stop me.

I saw people kill each other with cocktails and machinegun/rifle fire, though. Pretty intense as a ninth grade girl. All I remember from that specific incident is saving someone by throwing rocks at them so a family of black people could get away. I didn't know that I could have been killed then, though.

I would say that was the first time that I was shot at, but I was shot at in the States as well...
    ~~ ~~

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it's not.
    Do you have proof that fleeing and/or retreating battle isn't cowardice? Even if you flee to save yourselves and your remaining forces, you're still fleeing battle.
    ~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    People flaunt this like they found the golden ticket to prove that Horde are cowards at the broken shore. Dying prevents victory. If there was even a chance at victory then the saying holds true, a saying only the Orcs have by the way, you won't see Blood elves or Forsaken yelling it. Either way. People are mad the Horde didn't all die and then cause the Alliance to lose in the end as well? The fuck?
    Because factions were a mistake.

I really don't get why anyone cares 12 years later. It baffles me.

7+ Year Old Account
    No US Military Bases in Lybia are allowed to have families live on them. Your father wouldn't have been approved for bringing his family there. I mean, nice try
    Again, the 80s. Doublecheck your sources. This base had a highschool. Granted, it was horrible... >.>
    Last edited by Lady Dragonheart; 2016-08-25 at 10:18 PM.
    ~~ ~~

But....they're not the bad guys. That title belongs to both the legion and the void. Also, even though the horde is clean of pure savagery, they're still fell corrupted beats. So, who cares anyway?

Also, future battles as equals don't equal forgetting about the past. The horde did MASSIVE damage towards azeroth, and while 2 factions were made, the orcs are the reasons as to why the legion invades now, more often than ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    They didn't fled, they retreated.
    Fleeing is what you do when you are scared.
    Retreating is what you do when your tactical insight tells you that you cannot win.

And they couldn't win.
    Because the Dreadlord-controlled SI:7 made sure both factions walked into this trap.
    Well, retreating would imply that they plan to reattempt the battle in some fashion. All I saw on both sides was bickering.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the entire horde army, and all its generals etc was on the broken shore?
    The Strength of the alliance and Horde Forces were at the Broken shore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Well, retreating would imply that they plan to reattempt the battle in some fashion. All I saw on both sides was bickering.
    "who among you will help me avenge him?"
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    "During the early 1960s, many children of U.S. oil personnel sent to develop the oil field installations and pipelines were allowed to attend the high school facility at Wheelus, typically riding buses from residential areas in or near Tripoli. Classes often had to pause briefly while large aircraft were taking off."

That's not for Active Duty family members. There was no housing on the Base for families. They weren't allowed to bring their families there at that time.
    Well, I was. Then again, my father was the head of his division. That sounds like the place, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "who among you will help me avenge him?"
    Then they turned into demons after chanting.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Then they turned into demons after chanting.
    "Oh no demons infiltrated the funeral which means that Sylvanas really didn't plan to fight the legion"

is that the jist of your reasoning?
    Holy shit lol

Hell, the way he's talking its like the entire crowd turned into demons rather than some guards.

Factions is the core of warcraft.
    It's the most pointless thing, especially now. The Alliance and Horde should've stopped fighting YEARS ago. Especially in the face of all the bullshit, constantly at each-others' throats, it's the DUMBEST thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Head of Division doesn't get to decide he can bring his family to live on the Base anyway, lol. I mean, spin whatever you want, but that's not what was happening.
    Would you like me to ask him, or something? It's not like I even wanted to go. It was his idea of showing me what the "problems of the rest of the world was like". Attempting to be an actual father, and failing, essentially.

Regardless, your prodding into my life is sufficient enough to prove my point.
    ~~ ~~

Orcs and by extension much of the Horde are bad guys. If that's not what you're looking for OP then I suggest you swap factions.

I mean the Horde only lives on thanks to the mercy of the Alliance, sparing their lives after beating them in a war for.. what is it, the fourth time after SoO?

7+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance were the one bickering, the Horde actually decides to avenge Vol'Jin.
    Before most of them turn into demons, you mean.
    ~~ ~~

Lets not forget the horde started it
    The horde started it when they came through the dark portal and killed anything that moved.
    Which resulted in two wars that were ended. Hell, they even had a third war in between then and now against the legion. This is like kicking your brother in the shin and justifying it because he took the last slice of pizza 10 years ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, some of them.
    And let's not forget that the exact same thing happened to the Alliance.
    Only it was only guard on the Alliance side. Not a large portion of the crowd, like the Horde. As well as somewhere to rain Infernals from.
    ~~ ~~