Anduin gay confirmed? I wonder who his lover is.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    That tea was spilt long ago. Khadgar, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They need to give all scourge mobs an update so that Unholy doesn't have such ugly minions.
    yeah, that'd be really nice. especially those abomination models.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    Just thought you might find this interesting (or not) https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._sacrifice_an/

Edit: One of the comments is: "Current headcanon: This is a traditional elven song that was was passed down to the humans of Arathor, originally as a tribute to Thoradin. Hence the gaelic influence -- the Arathor were early humans (and thus less removed from the vrykul) who settled in the Arathi Highlands."
    i suppose that's kinda acceptable. elven song changed by early humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    where did you get the idea it was confirmed? i've seen nothing so far.

if he's gay, that's fine i guess, but i think him getting with vanessa vancleef is the most interesting romance they could do for him.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if he's gay, that's fine i guess, but i think him getting with vanessa vancleef is the most interesting romance they could do for him.
    -Gay ruler
    -Monarchy

Choose one.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

If they want to stay in Royalty, the only option is Tess Greymane, really.

I mean if he marries a Black Dragon they live for millennia anyway, so no worry about the title leaving the family

Adoption exists, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    -Gay ruler
    -Monarchy

Choose one.
    you can obviously have a woman having his kid.

or, if they wanted to be a little more realistic, they could have him marry a woman for lineage, but keep his male partner as his true lover.

i think vanessa is the best, because anduin is a guy that really cares about the people of stormwind and vanessa really cares about the people, too. vanessa could use her queen status to make sure westfall is taken care of and such. also, both of them lost parents due to their parent's actions, so it'd be an interesting dynamic at first, watching them grow into loving each other.

The king of the alliance marrying a bandit, enemy of the state, who he has never once interacted with is a little unlikely.

...though granted the favoured gay candidate should rightly also be an enemy of the state by now, he just isn't somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The king of the alliance marrying a bandit, enemy of the state, who he has never once interacted with is a little unlikely.

...though granted the favoured gay candidate should rightly also be an enemy of the state by now, he just isn't somehow.
    vanessa isn't an enemy anymore, right? she's a member of the uncrowned, which we become leader of. we're certainly not enemies of the state, unless you're horde.

vanessa isn't an enemy anymore, right? she's a member of the uncrowned, which we become leader of. we're certainly not enemies of the state, unless you're horde.
    Vanessa is an enemy of Stormwind, it's her sole motivation.
    She attempts to join the Uncrowned as its leader, but the Uncrowned isn't an Alliance or Horde organisation, it's a gang of thieves.
    She wanted to be in charge, and only becomes your underling at threat of execution.

What do you think she wants the power for? What did she do with the last criminal gang she assembled?
    Why have we any reason to assume she turned over a new leaf after literally dedicating every last moment of her screen time to that aim?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Vanessa is an enemy of Stormwind, it's her sole motivation.
    She attempts to join the Uncrowned as its leader, but the Uncrowned isn't an Alliance or Horde organisation, it's a gang of thieves.
    She wanted to be in charge, and only becomes your underling at threat of execution.

What do you think she wants the power for? What did she do with the last criminal gang she assembled?
    Why have we any reason to assume she turned over a new leaf after literally dedicating every last moment of her screen time to that aim?
    idk, i think it could work. it'd have to play out over a while, certainly not an instant, eyes lock, and BAM marriage. but given time, it could definitely work.

idk, i think it could work. it'd have to play out over a while, certainly not an instant, eyes lock, and BAM marriage. but given time, it could definitely work.
    It will all be fine so long as the say the magic word

Martha
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

don't the worgen king have a daughter?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    don't the worgen king have a daughter?
    yes, but that's the most boring option they have.

the most boring by far.

Gilneas and Stormwind are already extremely close allies, and unless Stormwind is Matrilineal this would end the line of Greymane/Gilneas for little benefit to them.
    Plus Tess is obviously making eyes at Lorna Crowley

yes, but that's the most boring option they have.

the most boring by far.
    Or they can make a love triangle with the other worgen daughter Lorna i think she is called
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

kinda thought it might be supposed to be vrykul, but hell if i know.

anyway, has anyone else paid attention to the updated banshee's face? why can't forsaken have awesome face stuff like this

http://i.imgur.com/zyk4IXZ.jpg

when her mouth moves, you can see her teeth close inside, through the rotted away cheek. forsaken get that awful face option where their jaw bone and teeth are pushed all the way out where their lips would be, when they could do it like this. so unfair, they need to give forsaken a mini update.
    While at the same time, they forgot Banshees are supposed to be elves - it doesn't have pointy ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    Just thought you might find this interesting (or not) https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._sacrifice_an/

Edit: One of the comments is: "Current headcanon: This is a traditional elven song that was was passed down to the humans of Arathor, originally as a tribute to Thoradin. Hence the gaelic influence -- the Arathor were early humans (and thus less removed from the vrykul) who settled in the Arathi Highlands."
    It's sung in Common/Arathi. Same language as the Invincible song and the vanilla cinematic intro.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-08-25 at 11:36 PM.

Anduin + Wrathion = best couple EVAH!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Or they can make a love triangle with the other worgen daughter Lorna i think she is called
    Threesome with those two and the Stormwind King. Kinky...
    For the Horde!