Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Doesn't matter how cute they are, filthy talk from a woman with a Brummie accent is not going to cut the mustard.

That accent is a passion killer.
    A lot of them have Indian accents. I love Indian girls, as you can probably tell.

Ah. It is absolutely delightful to watch women who inspired this nonsense of pushing men away as rapey monsters wonder why men want nothing to do with women in general, and especially them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Ah. It is absolutely delightful to watch women who inspired this nonsense of pushing men away as rapey monsters wonder why men want nothing to do with women in general, and especially them.
    QFT.

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Doesn't matter how cute they are, filthy talk from a woman with a Brummie accent is not going to cut the mustard. That accent is a passion killer.
    or a scouse accent

- - - Updated - - -

this should be on a billboard in major citys worldwide, everything you say is 100% true

- - - Updated - - -

lads! britain needs you to do your duty and get flirting, well for one @OP maybe if women wernt told bullshit about men being monsters,rapists and misogenistic you wouldnt have an issue, women caused this problem and now there bitching aobut there own mess they made and by the title of this thread expect men to pick up the fucking pieces,

7+ Year Old Account
    To the lady who wrote the article, I would say this:

" Now you know how men have felt for all of time before now. Being the one who has to stick your neck out sucks, doesn't it? You wanted equality; now you have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Truth radiates from this statement. It's definitely worth a chuckle watching feminists get upset over the very issues they've caused.

I don't know about this article's broader claims. I'm married, old, have kids and men still hit on me if out alone or with my girlfriends. Trust me, I am far from a model as well, article author.

I feel some of the claims are bullshit really, or at the least, very isolated.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't know about this articles broader claims. I'm married, old, have kids and men still hit on me if out alone or with my girlfriends. Trust me, I am far from a module as well, article author.

I feel some of the claims are bullshit really, or at the least, very isolated.
    Hello, Mrs. Robinson.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    In countries such as Spain
    This lady has no idea what the fuck she's talking about. Men in Spain are a whole lot of things except proactive. She really needs to lay off the stereotypes. Quite on the contrary to be honest, Spanish guys are fairly withdrawn. But this has to do with the fact that Spaniards rarely or never go out alone or even in small groups. There is very little "pick-up swag" in Spain.

Tho it is also true that they are often quick to chat up British girls...but this has nothing to do with their gonads or personality and everything to do with the fact that British girls are notoriously easy, especially after they downed their 4th Mojito in less time then it took me to type out "4th Mojito".

This whole QQfest tho makes me laugh.

Deleted
    I thought I'd never see the day but I sometimes have men hitting on me/being obnoxious too.

But theyre usually the type of guy you don't want to meet in a dark alley so heh.

is no one offended that she insulted chewbacca? i mean i rather have a drink with chewie then some chick, i just think she suffered from "blue balls" that night and instead where a guy would just go home and jerk it and try again later, she decided to write a strongly worded letter to all men.

Lowering the birth rate for all nations is a great thing to be happening but I am surprised there isn't more guys that want to get laid in London. I wouldn't be surprised though if the op that wrote this article expects to go out with a guy who is a lot more attractive than she is. There are probably guys hit on her at he same attractiveness level that she turns down.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Different people have different opinions? Is that what you are trying to say? Or what's the actual point?
    I think my question is why do some of us feel its our right to dictate how men act and what they should do when if the situation were reversed we would call for blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think my question is why do some of us feel its our right to dictate how men act and what they should do when if the situation were reversed we would call for blood.
    Because you have a V! Ain't ya heard?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    A Vendetta?

Updated from what I last posted, I think it's mostly an economic thing. A woman is an investment- even if it's just for one night, paying for her drinks, activities, etc. Men have less money for women because they're saving it up for either necessities or things that will deliver more certain/immediate pleasure. That, or they're waiting for a woman they really like to invest in, making them a lot more selective, and thus, less likely to go for a complete stranger they know nothing about.
    Last edited by Alefnir; 2016-08-26 at 12:15 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I guess, it just strikes of Hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, "chatting up" women to raise their self-esteem? Didn't Lily Allen write 150,000 songs about exactly how annoying that was?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I guess, it just strikes of Hypocrisy.
    It requires a great deal of hypocrisy to hate being hit on and not being hit on at the same time. But when has that been an issue for contradicting feminist positions?

It requires a great deal of hypocrisy to hate being hit on and not being hit on at the same time. But when has that been an issue for contradicting feminist positions?
    It doesn't really work like that.

It's not that women don't like being hit on. They just don't like being hit on BY YOU (by this I mean by the person they aren't interested it).

It's what makes the situation so awkward. If they like you/are interested in you, they absolutely don't mind you being confident and straightforward. But if they aren't...you are a nuisance. And they don't like most of the guys who hit on them.

This reinforces negative perceptions on both ends. Guy feel constantly rejected, and women feel constantly hounded by unwanted attention.

There is no realistic solution to this discrepancy.

This is why dating apps like Tinder are so popular.

If she swiped right and then gone on a date with you, you literally got past the worst part of dating psychologically speaking. Rejection. At this point your chances of getting laid are pretty high and even if you don't get laid, at least you had a normal human interaction with the person. And for women it is attractive because they don't need to actually blow off that weird guy at the bar they were really creeped out by.

I think a whole lot of women don't really realize the psychological burden of constant rejection. Some women seem to complain that their self confidence is ruined just because they aren't getting x amount of attention. Now imagine that 9 out 10 people you try to approach will reject you (and most of the time not kindly).

I frankly admire dudes like one of my friends who simply seem to lack any degree of self awareness. He can get rejected (bluntly) 25 times in a night and it has no effect on his self confidence. What is true about him tho, is he is quite a bit of a misogynist, and it's that...disregard...for women as people that allows him to somehow not give a shit.

I'm a fairly confident guy, but I don't think I chatted up a woman in a bar or a club in the past 10 years. I meet women in social settings, at work, through friends and so on, even through dating apps but I won't play to chat em up at a bar game.