Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Orc called Eitrigg saved Tirion Fordring life. And Thrall saved the whole Azeroth. etc
    Eitrigg was an awesome outlier.

Thrall is a lame attempt at making Jesus feel green... not cool. Thrall can die a boring death off screen for all I care.

Maybe if all you Orcs and Hordies would stop being bad guys... :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I didn't say that, though. I said that I never saw anything that looks like another attempt on the Broken Shore, you know, place where they fleed from.
    So Alliance are cowards too. Got it.

Not to mention the fucking xpac coming out in 5 fucking days all about fighting the legion?

Excuses are not points. Running away is cowardly. That is that.
    Alliance are cowards too. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You do realize we have a whole expansion releasing next week thats all about another attempt on the Broken Shore...
    Do you have proof? Because I'd say that it's more about Class Halls achieving what factions could not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So Alliance are cowards too. Got it.

Alliance are cowards too. Got it.
    Absolutely, I've said this, many times in this very thread.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I didn't say that, though. I said that I never saw anything that looks like another attempt on the Broken Shore, you know, place where they fled from.

- - - Updated - - -

And some people don't think it is, again nothing more be said.

Deleted
    I don't mind being the Horde being considered the bad guys. At least it gives us the ability to be more then the 1 dimensional good doer faction. What was the last interesting Alliance story exactly?

Might be so, but "cowardice" is the correct thing in such a situation, anything else is pure lunacy. Only an idiot would fight a battle they absolutely cannot win.

And fortunately it wasn't an orc hotshot in charge who lives by their stupid code, he might have actually damned the army for something as meaningless as glory on the battlefield.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-08-25 at 10:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. The Base was completely shut down in 1970. That means NO ONE can could be assigned there. In 1969 Muamar Khadafy demanded that the Base be closed and it's facilities turned over to to the Libyan people, which America did because the facility had declined with the development of nuclear missiles. It was then bombed in 1986.

There's no way you could have been living on it.
    Well, I was there in '81, or at least that is what I was led to believe. It's not like I could understand anyone there anyway. *Shrugs*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

What's even being argued here.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    What's even being argued here.
    Nothing and everything

Do you have proof? Because I'd say that it's more about Class Halls achieving what factions could not.
    Yes, here is my source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/legion/#home

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Might be so, but "cowardice" is the correct thing in such a situation, anything else is pure lunacy. Only an idiot would fight a battle they absolutely cannot win.
    Exactly.

Goodness, that took a while for someone else to figure out.

It's cowardice to flee, regardless. But if you're weaker than your opponent, you effectively have no choice real choice. You obey your duty and fight to the death, hoping to overcome your superior enemy. Or you shame yourself by fleeing from battle, be it retreating to attempt another shot or not, you disengaged from battle and left. Some would consider it lunacy to fight someone stronger than you, others consider it courage. If you can beat down someone that's weaker than you, how can it be courageous?
    ~~ ~~

Exactly.

Goodness, that took a while for someone else to figure out.
    Lol at you trying to save face here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets disregard the Alliance and Horde forces we saw in beta attacking the legion.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Lets disregard the Alliance and Horde forces we saw in beta attacking the legion.
    And they have even time to beat the crap out of each other in Stormheim.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-08-25 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cowardice to flee, regardless.
    I honestly don't think you understand the difference between being cowardly and retreating.
    Holy shit lol

"Stop making the bad guys the bad guys!"

7+ Year Old Account
    From your link:

Allaince and Horde devastated:
    With the Alliance and Horde devastated, only you can take up Warcraft’s most legendary artifacts, scour the ancient Broken Isles for relics of the Titans, and challenge the Legion before Azeroth’s last hope dies.
    Class Halls are the ones that recover the Pillar in order to stop the Legion:
    To overcome these threats, you will claim a Class Hall unique to your character class and lead your followers on a hunt for the Pillars of Creation—the secret to Azeroth's salvation.
    You work together with the opposite faction in your Class Hall because the Factions refuse to work together:
    As Azeroth trembles, teaming up with your allies will be more important than ever.
    ~~ ~~

From your link:

Allaince and Horde devastated:

Class Halls are the ones that recover the Pillar in order to stop the Legion:

You work together with the opposite faction in your Class Hall because the Factions refuse to work together:
    I'm sorry did you miss the part where the members of the class halls were also members of both the Horde and the Alliance?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry did you miss the part where the members of the class halls were also members of both the Horde and the Alliance?
    They are not affiliated with either, unless you know something that I don't. As far as I know, they are created because the Alliance and Horde are both inept and fighting each other instead of the Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't think you understand the difference between being cowardly and retreating.
    Retreating is cowardly. There you go, simple enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not on that Base you weren't. There weren't even assignments for Libya during that time. After the Base closed in 1970, they continued operations in Spain.
    Regardless, If this was, in fact, the case. I was somewhere in the world, but told I was there, or at least around there. Believe me or not, I have my experiences as I said that I did. Unless you want to continue on this derailment that you've made to avoid the point for this long.
    ~~ ~~

They are not affiliated with either, unless you know something that I don't. As far as I know, they are created because the Alliance and Horde are both inept and fighting each other instead of the Legion.
    Being a shaman is not mutually exclusive with being a member of the Horde.

Even then many zones are lead by prominent members of either faction, including the Warchief of the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, If this was, in fact, the case. I was somewhere in the world, but told I was there, or at least around there. Believe me or not, I have my experiences as I said that I did. Unless you want to continue on this derailment that you've made to avoid the point for this long.
    Its not a derailment as you tried to fake military experience to give credibility to your opinion on retreating.