Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You can argue all you want in favor of Execute, it's still not going to worthwhile to press.
    can you back this? Might have to go fury

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    can you back this? Might have to go fury
    Fury Execute is nothing to write home about.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Fury Execute is nothing to write home about.
    Sounds like they need to buff execute...

Considering warrior dps specs are supposed to be the "Execute" specs, this is exactly what they need to do.

They need to change Juggernaut off of 99 stacks, cap it at say 20 stacks with a higher rate of increase, then they need to fix OC and Rage to not have garbage chances to proc, and finally they need to fix Enrage during Execute and Whirlwind.

That would bring Fury up to the level of Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    They need to change Juggernaut off of 99 stacks, cap it at say 20 stacks with a higher rate of increase, then they need to fix OC and Rage to not have garbage chances to proc, and finally they need to fix Enrage during Execute and Whirlwind.

That would bring Fury up to the level of Arms.
    More and more I play arms, the more I'm understanding the style (outside the 45s CD on CS). But Fury is really wierd. Just the whole "nothing costs rage" is strange to me.

Deleted
    I just think the fury design is bad, I even feel bad when I press the Furious Slash button. Honestly it feels like a shit when I play as fury... the idea of trying to stay on enrage as long as possible is cool but it as a lot of problems and yeah, as Archimtiros said the Juggernaut trait is stupid, 99 stacks is ridiculous and the 6s buff time is too short in real combat so if they really want to keep the retarded 99 stacks they really need to buff the duration so u can maybe try to get stacks with adds.

Still makes no sense because u will never get to 99 stacks so the only real option is to cap the stacks to 20 or 30 and buff the damage from each stack.

I just think the fury design is bad, I even feel bad when I press the Furious Slash button.
    I kinda like it, mainly because I enjoy Rampage's animation and I'm always able to click a button. Everybody hates Furious Slash, but it's a decent filler... I just think that it shouldn't be on the GCD. But I don't know what else we would do with that missing global every now and then.

You can argue all you want in favor of Execute, it's still not going to worthwhile to press.
    for which reason? i would really like to know what weird stuff does make execute worse than all other abilities?

just doing a crytpic post with no source or anything is really weird, is this based on simcraft stuff?
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-08-26 at 12:21 AM.

Deleted
    To avoid execute being OP in PvP but fix the current problem I think they should just add "Execute deals x amount of additional damage against non player characters".

Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    To avoid execute being OP in PvP but fix the current problem I think they should just add "Execute deals x amount of additional damage against non player characters".
    Make it OP in PvP. It was the only reason to bring warriors into RBGs... Especially with victory rush requiring the KB.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    is this based on simcraft stuff?
    Bingo.

Also, I think I've earned the right to not always source my findings, as I'm usually the source for all Arms findings.
    (There are a few finds which others have made, but my point still stands)
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Bingo.

Also, I think I've earned the right to not always source my findings, as I'm usually the source for all Arms findings.
    I can agree...

Deleted
    Bingo.

You definitely have, however the more you do so the less credibility you'll have. Same with any type of research.

So again, what am I pressing during sub 20 as nothing comes close to the DpR of execute while MS is on cooldown?

You do the exact same rotation sub 20%, as you do 100-20%, aka, you spend your rage on FR.

Only times you press Execute is is you either get the Execute Ring, or if you have an open global inside Reck sub 20%.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Because... we become rage starved otherwise? I need the logic to this decision. It's nonsensical otherwise to tell me to ignore my second highest DpR because "no reason stated".

You do the exact same rotation sub 20%, as you do 100-20%, aka, you spend your rage on FR.

Only times you press Execute is is you either get the Execute Ring, or if you have an open global inside Reck sub 20%.
    So you're still replacing slam w/ execute though... its just FR > Execute now?

My guess is that using execute is rage starving you inside of colossus smash, which means that the roughly 800-850k (2nd... or 3rd) mortal strike that would normally hit inside CS lands outside. Using slam is throttling your rage usage per gcd, while still granting some chance at proccing tactician.

Surely that can't go live. Devs specifically stated that execute is going to be pretty much exclusive to warriors...now its a dps loss for both specs to use unless under a very specific set of circumstances. I really want to believe that this will not make it to release.