Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Fade back into obscurity? Every time they lose, they double down. "We weren't conservative enough!"
    It's some real Inception shit.

We have to go deeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The American alt right - looking for allies among our enemies to make enemies out of our fellow countrymen.

Can't wait for these guys to fade back into obscurity once Trump loses.
    Holy hyperbole batman.

Is there anyone that is a conservative that isn't alt-right to you ? Cause if there is, they dislike trump more than you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    It's amazing people don't automatically trust Russian hackers to be honest with the data they release.
    /waves hand

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    /waves hand
    So here you are claiming that this will just be used to hand-wave away any information that comes out of these hacks...by hand-waving away the idea that this should call their credibility into question? Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait

We can't trust all information coming out of Anonymous hackers backed by a government with their own interests?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The American alt right - looking for allies among our enemies to make enemies out of our fellow countrymen.

Can't wait for these guys to fade back into obscurity once Trump loses.
    So you would support putting Ukraine under the control of a bunch of Neo Nazis like Hillary Clinton did? How progressive of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Wait wait wait

We can't trust all information coming out of Anonymous hackers backed by a government with their own interests?
    Fortunately, wikileaks is highly concerned with verifying any information they release, and they have a very good track record of releasing accurate and verifiable documents.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Fortunately, wikileaks is highly concerned with verifying any information they release, and they have a very good track record of releasing accurate and verifiable documents.

...except when, you know, their sources release two different versions of the same documents?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...except when, you know, their sources release two different versions of the same documents?
    So your point is to discredit wikileaks, which seems to be the only source of some extremely critical information that has come out, like the fact that the DNC is actively involved in scripting interviews on networks like CNN and MSNBC. You are supporting a completely non-functional media that serves as a puppet and propaganda engine to a major political party.

I think we should be concerned with getting as much information out as possible, and sources like wikileaks will be necessary until we have a return of functional investigative journalism.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So here you are claiming that this will just be used to hand-wave away any information that comes out of these hacks...by hand-waving away the idea that this should call their credibility into question? Amazing.

Or.... I was merely pointing out what he was doing. Hand waving. Which is exactly what I said he was gonna do. It actually happened a little quicker than I anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So your point is to discredit wikileaks, which seems to be the only source of some extremely critical information that has come out, like the fact that the DNC is actively involved in scripting interviews on networks like CNN and MSNBC.
    Oh get the gallows ready, that's some high treason stuff right there!

You are supporting a completely non-functional media that serves as a puppet and propaganda engine to a major political party.
    What network are we talking about again? Because that sounds like Fox right there.

I think we should be concerned with getting as much information out as possible, and sources like wikileaks will be necessary until we have a return of functional investigative journalism.
    So knee jerk trusting possibly inaccurate journalism put out by people with their own agenda and zero accountability is your proposed solution?

Isn't that what your problem is with journalism? That it has a "liberal slant?"

Is having a potential "pro-russian" slant (or downright falsification) the better alternative?
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy hyperbole batman.

Is there anyone that is a conservative that isn't alt-right to you ? Cause if there is, they dislike trump more than you do.
    Plenty of them, and they do hate Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    And this is how propaganda is born =)
    No proof what so ever, but who cares?
    Trusting network security experts in matters of security breach is propaganda.
    Trusting media of the country that has been known as having some of the most biased media in the world for almost a century is not.

*clap-clap*, Ulmita!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    from a philanthropy run by George Soros. Russian anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny
    George Soros a philanthropist and Navalny russian anti-corruption activist

You nutjobs are really going to extreme lengths with your propaganda

EDIT: Just checked Death87 posting history and it reeks of things like "Putin's propaganda machine hard at work, everyone."

I wonder who is his main account here
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2016-08-26 at 02:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Or.... I was merely pointing out what he was doing. Hand waving. Which is exactly what I said he was gonna do. It actually happened a little quicker than I anticipated.
    What a ridiculously stupid thing to say. You initially said that liberals are going to call into question the legitimacy of information coming from Russian hackers. That's you hand waving the question of reliability. I made a sarcastic comment about your hand waving, and now you're claiming it was actually me hand waving?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    George Soros a philanthropist and Navalny russian anti-corruption activist

You nutjobs are really going to extreme lengths with your propaganda

EDIT: Just checked Death87 posting history and it reeks of things like "Putin's propaganda machine hard at work, everyone."

I wonder who is his main account here
    Damn, you caught me. I am Putin. Mind you I stated that on a very, very obvious pro-putin thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post41253230

Point of this thread is showing that wikileaks or any leaked document from anywhere can not always be 100% trusted due to the possibility of post-obtaining editing before release to the public.

But sure.. go ahead and call me a paid shill.
    Last edited by death87; 2016-08-26 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Anyone else wonders how no-name Russian Antivirus Kaspersky
    Are you freaking mad? Kaspersky is the best antivirus on the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Are you freaking mad? Kaspersky is the best antivirus on the market.
    My laugh has awakened my neighbors, I'm afraid... Damn you!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    But sure.. go ahead and call me a paid shill.
    I doubt you are paid shill looking at your posts, just a delusional one who thinks ANY criticism of Hillary is work of the devil himself (which is Putin and Russia in your eyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    I doubt you are paid shill looking at your posts, just a delusional one who thinks ANY criticism of Hillary is work of the devil himself (which is Putin and Russia in your eyes)
    Not really? Just a general distrust of Russian State-sponsored media and antics like hacking and providing potentially-edited documents for wikileaks.

But nice try, again.

Might just be a localization error in the English version.