Poll: Is PolitiFact Biased

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    OK you didn't' show anything.

Why are the rulings wrong? Prove that the rulings are wrong, otherwise people will just laugh at you and say that you can't handle truth.

When did truth become a liberal bias?
    You are a perfect example how liberals bury their head in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    No, he is asking you to provide proof that they are wrong. If you can't do that, then you are the one with your head buried up your ass and not in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...us-better-now/

Among who? Russia and China hate America more now. The Middle East hates us arguably just as much. I don't really understand how that can be anything more than a half truth.
    There's someone that actually polls this shit. http://www.pewglobal.org/database/in.../1/survey/all/ Of course for any Trump supporters all polls are garbage ARRRGH But China's view of the US has gone up under Obama, same with Europe, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan and others.

But of course Politifact is a little bias. They need to make money, so what they choose to "fact check" is probably based on a bias opinion. I do find it funny reading here (only read 2 pages cause fuck 12 pages BS) that the people complaining all saying it's bias in favor of liberals. And yet conservatives point to politifact and washingtonpost fact checkers whenever something suits their narratives. Seems like cherry picking what they think is bias and what isn't based on convenience. Either way you probably shouldn't just believe anything you read on the internet like some ex-NYC mayors or you may learn that Hillary Clinton can't sit or some shit, Trump had a stroke on a golf course and Rudy did 9/11, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, he is asking you to provide proof that they are wrong. If you can't do that, then you are the one with your head buried up your ass and not in the sand.
    They have already been proven by multiple users, it's not my fault he has trouble reading.

They have already been proven by multiple users, it's not my fault he has trouble reading.
    No, they haven't. They have been proven right by many users and other users have "claimed" they have been wrong without backing evidence. That is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    That infographic is well made and nice looking. But where's the cherry tree you picked these examples from?
    Up his ass, alongside cranium.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You could not have demonstrated my point any better. Calling out phone typing error instead of making a substantive point. Children.
    You made no point to begin with, keep trying though.
    Working on my next ban.

7+ Year Old Account
    You still have yet to prove anything. You are the perfect example of how conservatives have a victim complex and are complete sheep.

http://www.politifactbias.com/ That is all that needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The ones used in the op were clearly cherry picked because they were wrong. If you want to claim theres no bias then this is not the avenue to pursue. Instead it would be simple to just say these are cherry picked examples and a random sample or taking all of statements checked by the website into account would have a different result.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Funny considering liberal economists and other academics almost slaughter eachother which methodology is best and what "facts" are true. Don't be uneducated, please.

There are liberal economists that say refugees are good for the economy and there are liberal economists that say it's bad for the economy. So where is your truth?

Then again, people in the US don't even seem to know what liberalism actually is.
    I think you are blinded by the fact that they are liberal and ignoring the economist part, economist of any political leaning rarely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Dude I copied that directly from the CNN transcript, and the second quote comes directly before the first. I'm sorry you are wrong, but your refusal to pull your head out of your ass on this is starting to look sad as fuck.
    The two quotes you posted are different, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    The two quotes you posted are different, though.
    Shhhh you're spoiling the fun, let him believe what he wants to believe.

True, they're all white so they're racially biased.

Does politifact correct the lies I have swallowed as truth just because I agreed with the tellers politics? Then yes it is biased. If it reinforces my political viewpoints then it isn't biased.