The mage timewarp one doesn't look to have been changed -.-
    Nothing was wrong with it to be changed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=255375/b...eim-arcway-and

The mage timewarp one doesn't look to have been changed -.-
    because its mage item lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    They are disabled in pvp.... so what else? Who cares if they nerf them... better nerf them before launch and have you less dependant on random drop legendaries... Its not like they wont be upgrades that youll never wear lmao. People are such babies.
    They could also just disable them until ahead of the curve is gone and not tone down how overpowered they're in looking for raid or world content. At one point blizzard consider removing on proc weapons because they were overpowered in pvp during mist instead of just disabling them. I was wondering, if this was the same situation.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-08-26 at 05:15 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Actually 2 fire mage ones got buffed. Pyro went from 200 to 300% on hardcast Scorch went from 250% to 350%

Quote Originally Posted by methwow View Post
    Nothing was wrong with it to be changed
    I really like the mage time warp ring, because you can't use it on every fight. Having it be powerful on the fights you can use it on is a good system, compared to wearing your spec bis every fight. But it is more powerful than some of the legendaries that got nerfed, some of which are also only powerful for certain fights.

Quote Originally Posted by AvCloudy View Post
    I really like the mage time warp ring, because you can't use it on every fight. Having it be powerful on the fights you can use it on is a good system, compared to wearing your spec bis every fight. But it is more powerful than some of the legendaries that got nerfed, some of which are also only powerful for certain fights.
    Pyro and DB one are still stronger though IMO

Anything for Rhonin's Assaulting Armwraps or Mystic Kilt of the Rune Master?

The Bindings of the Sun King Change is pretty inexplicable.

That's before the change.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Are the nerfs because of raiding?
    Legendary bonuses shouldn't work in any pvp but world.

Deleted
    Nerfed? You mean tuned. Beta and all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Wouldn't a Mythic Titanforged Raid item beat legendaries anyway? (iirc base mythic is 905)
    Depends on the legendary and it's effect; (for instance for a dps class)
    - if the effect doesn't give you a direct dps increase -> then yes
    - if the effect has a direct damage increase on an ability -> then it remains to be seen; this reminds me of the "break previous tier for higher ilvl"-dillema

This was obvious. They said from the start they don't want them to be mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Legendary bonuses shouldn't work in any pvp but world.
    I know and they might get tuned around instances content which makes them more boring but whatever.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Never been a fan of those to be honest. Still don't get why they haven't dropped that idea altogether. This is WoW, not Diablo.

Blizzard just nerfed Legendaries, just before the launch.
    We're supposed to say "good!" right?

Also...this just in, Blizz changes numbers and tunes stuff during testing.

I would have assumed everyone knew that...but then you got this thread, so maybe not.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2016-08-26 at 06:17 AM.

So what's wrong with them being nerfed? They're still better to a degree than raid gear, yet not so OP that they'd be mandatory, and face it, with WoW's community people would be enforcing Legendaries in the Raids/Mythic+ dungeons. You could be decked out in full raid tier gear and there'd be groups out there that won't invite you because you don't have a legendary or a specific one. This way they're still a perk but not so much that it'd matter if everybody or a majority in the raid had them. Sounds great because I'm like plenty of others and have a insanely bad streak with RNG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    We're supposed to say "good!" right?

Also...this just in, Blizz changes numbers and tunes stuff during testing.
    Also I am not the original posted on reddit.

I would have assumed everyone knew that...but then you got this thread, so maybe not.
    I posted this for awareness, nothing more. Personally I dont like WoW being Diablofised.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am not the original posted in the reddit thread.

Deleted
    Ask yourself, would you rather take the mage with the right legendary, the one that lets you use alter time twice as long. Or some other mage with the wrong legendary item?

With the current system you won't be allowed to raid because you got the wrong item to drop from the guarantee legendary drop. Not to mention how screwed up you are when you need to play every hour of the day in hope of getting a legendary drop from trash mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Ask yourself, would you rather take the mage with the right legendary, the one that lets you use alter time twice as long. Or some other mage with the wrong legendary item?

With the current system you won't be allowed to raid because you got the wrong item to drop from the guarantee legendary drop. Not to mention how screwed up you are when you need to play every hour of the day in hope of getting a legendary drop from trash mobs.
    If you are in a top 0.1% or better guild you might be correct. however not having a legendary, or a specific legendary won't matter to most mythic raiding guilds...
    Also, bad luck protection is there and trash mobs isn't what has the best chance to drop legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post

Ask yourself how many mages with specific legendary will be on your server after X months in xx:xx day time? Would you search for such Mage x hours or will you take the Mage with heroic-mythic equipment but with wrong legendary ?
    Or you you will take Mage in lfr-normal gear with right legendary?
    Btw legendaries don't drop from trash. They drop from dungeon/raid bosses world quest/pvp/mythic dungeon caches
    Last edited by lukoil; 2016-08-26 at 07:09 AM.