Anduin shouldn't get married. About the whole royalty shit : he's gonna live for a long time and I don't think he cares.

He will most likely give the throne to someone else entirely.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Anduin shouldn't get married. About the whole royalty shit : he's gonna live for a long time and I don't think he cares.

He will most likely give the throne to someone else entirely.
    Monarchies tend to make a big deal about the whole family line unbroken thing. so no.

And considering his continues survival is hardly a certainty as the leader of the Army of Light he needs to start banging sooner rather then later.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

You really need the legion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Or they can make a love triangle with the other worgen daughter Lorna i think she is called
    i'd prefer it just stay to two people.

i despise infidelity, and it'd make me hate anduin as a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't Tyrande get a HD model update like her hubby did of Mal?
    Even Illidan got a new model.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._stormrage.jpg - older model
    http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-c...515_232324.jpg - newer model

http://oi63.tinypic.com/25jdsm8.jpg -older model
    http://oi66.tinypic.com/mv6hah.jpg -newer model

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150401130421 -Recent model

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'd prefer it just stay to two people.

i despise infidelity, and it'd make me hate anduin as a character.
    I'm sure a lot of fan girls from Azeroth would love to be his wife and Queen of Stormwind.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Monarchies tend to make a big deal about the whole family line unbroken thing. so no.

And considering his continues survival is hardly a certainty as the leader of the Army of Light he needs to start banging sooner rather then later.
    Speaking of the army of light stuff. Maybe he'll hook up with Yrel and that is how they bring her back into the story.

Fuck it have fun in legion, there will probably be something that players will hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Speaking of the army of light stuff. Maybe he'll hook up with Yrel and that is how they bring her back into the story.
    yes, she would be another good option for anduin i think.

she might technically be older than him, but she's a draenei and basically around his age and experience in draenei years. she's also a paladin. it'd be great i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

he doesn't care. if you think he cares, you're wrong.

it will be thrall all over again. He will give up his throne in order to lead the army of the light.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Fuck it have fun in legion, there will probably be something that players will hate.
    That is quite a prediction.

I predict that the sun will rise in the East.

human nature ^^

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    That is quite a prediction.

I predict that the sun will rise in the East.
    I meant in like the way Garison and no outdoor content fucked up WoD.

Well, probably nothing left to really come back here for before launch. Been a great ride. Can't believe this thread is over a year old, haha ...

See y'all in the Broken Isles
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, probably nothing left to really come back here for before launch. Been a great ride. Can't believe this thread is over a year old, haha ...

See y'all in the Broken Isles
    You wont see anyone because most people are playing on a different continent / Server.

- - - Updated - - -

Also delete your Garrison HSes

Who the fuck plays WoW to have fun. I'm here to slay dragons and pussy.

Cooking. Players will hate the new cooking system, if Blizz haven't changed how it works it in the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Cooking. Players will hate the new cooking system, if Blizz haven't changed how it works it in the last few weeks.
    Why? What's wrong with cooking? Might be outdated, but from what I can tell in this video, it looks great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Why? What's wrong with cooking? Might be outdated, but from what I can tell in this video, it looks great to me.
    That's because it doesn't go over Nomi's test kitchen.

Basically, after you get 6 legion recipes you unlock the test kitchen. What this does is it allows you to hand in meat and fish to Nomi using the work order system to randomly give you either a recipe associated with that mat, a partial refund of your mats, or burnt food. The main issues are: 1. Usually, you get burnt food. 2. When you do get a recipe, it's often a duplicate. 3. You need to find the 1 star recipes in the Broken Isles before you can get the 2 star version of that recipe or the improved delicacy that uses that food as a mat. If you give Nomi a mat that you don't have the base recipe for, you get burnt food.

The end result is frustrating RNG progress and lots of burnt food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Never really tried the professions...that much.
    Are they good as they say in Legion?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    If they want to stay in Royalty, the only option is Tess Greymane, really.
    That was my tought too