Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    british "women" are ugly beasts that weigh 30lbs more than they should and have boarish personalities (yes sweetie you love to banter and fit in with the 50 year old fat old men in the pub, well I don't like to make toilet jokes with women or anyone for the matter so piss off) it's no surprise all the lads would ignore them and go for the polish girls or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    And watch out for Ladies that tell your / her friends that you where bad in Bed..

eg: He may be a Triple Olympic Champion, but Usain Bolt's "One Night Stand" in Rio , has called him bad in bed.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ren...8f3060c61ecd0b

Usain Bolt’s sexual prowess doesn’t live up to his athletic success, a Rio one-night stand has complained after he never
    called her back after allegedly cheating with her on his long-term girlfriend .

I really thought we had something going,” 20-year-old Brazilian Jady Duarte said.
    “He has the body of a champion although his male parts do not match. He is just like a regular guy.

“I was expecting him to be fast but it was actually the slowest sex I’ve ever had.”

It's always the man's fault! Women get to just sit there and look pretty while we do all the work. How is that even fair?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    british "women" are ugly beasts that weigh 30lbs more than they should and have boarish personalities (yes sweetie you love to banter and fit in with the 50 year old fat old men in the pub, well I don't like to make toilet jokes with women or anyone for the matter so piss off) it's no surprise all the lads would ignore them and go for the polish girls or whatever.
    That is a pretty visual and accurate description.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    And watch out for Ladies that tell your / her friends that you where bad in Bed..

eg: He may be a Triple Olympic Champion, but Usain Bolt's "One Night Stand" in Rio , has called him bad in bed.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ren...8f3060c61ecd0b

Usain Bolt’s sexual prowess doesn’t live up to his athletic success, a Rio one-night stand has complained after he never
    called her back after allegedly cheating with her on his long-term girlfriend .

I really thought we had something going,” 20-year-old Brazilian Jady Duarte said.
    “He has the body of a champion although his male parts do not match. He is just like a regular guy.

“I was expecting him to be fast but it was actually the slowest sex I’ve ever had.”

Fun article, concludes:

"If it’s any comfort, by the harsh reaction on social media of Bolt’s poor girlfriend who has seen photos of him and Duarte together, his “male parts’’ will soon be performing in similarly solo physical feats as his champion race running body."

I always do this fun thought experiment where I reverse the genders and see if the statement would still be acceptable to publish in a newspaper:

Imagine the article written by a guy who had slept with Laura Trott (pictured above with her fiance) after her fantastic 4 gold wins for team GB, complaining in detail about her tits being too small and her overall sexual performance being terrible, and gleefully joking about how her fiance was going to dump her now that she was known to be a slut

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    the title of this thread alone screams triggered feminist, why should we care about your problems
    No it doesn't. It screams middle-aged women whose biological clock is ticking and still hasn't worked out she's too damn picky given her looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Imagine the article written by a guy who had slept with Laura Trott (pictured above with her fiance) after her fantastic 4 gold wins for team GB, complaining in detail about her tits being too small and her overall sexual performance being terrible, and gleefully joking about how her fiance was going to dump her now that she was known to be a slut
    I'd consider that fair.

Bolt was getting shit for being unfaithful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Could you imagine this article written with the genders reversed?

"I can't get laid and it's all these darn womens' fault for not just serving it up to me."

That's pretty much daily MMO-Champ for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    It's always the man's fault! Women get to just sit there and look pretty while we do all the work. How is that even fair?
    That's not what she said about him, you left out her analysis of him being "an olympic champion in bed aswell"

But maybe your mind automatically defaults to slow sex=bad sex or something, idk!

Regardless, a dick move by him but money and fame does things to you I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinest View Post
    I found the issue, in just a few words:

Approaching a group (2 or more) of women is quite possibly the most terrifying thing a guy can do. While having a friend with you certainly increases safety, as a woman it will drastically lower the interest you get from others.
    Also it's possible some potentially interested men assumed the girls were lesbians on a date with each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Also it's possible some potentially interested men assumed the girls were lesbians on a date with each other.
    That's so rare I can't believe it actually crosses a guy's mind. And I heard from female couples that sometimes guys will hit on them either assuming theyre friends or if more obvious -holding hands, a kiss- theyll just propose a good dicking like they never had before to teach them the beautiful ways of when a man loves a woman. Or some narcistic non-sense like that ^^

Deleted
    I guess I'm one of those guys who needs to find his gonads. I'm single, not worried about it, and not looking to chat anyone up at the moment. My most fulfilling relationship so far ended 7 months ago and dug some scars. I'm fully reoriented towards myself, my professional life, my hobbies and interests, my body & health and the man I want to become. At the moment, I don't need a woman to disturb my inner peace, and that's cool.

Some of us are actually happy being alone. Go figure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Edit/note: I did not write the article below (obviously)
    Lads! Britain needs you to do your duty and get flirting
    British lads, please find your gonads.
    Yeah, no, you've missed the point.

1. They are flirting. With other lads.
    2. Not only did they find their own, they also found the other guy's.
    3. I'll hook you up with a single friend in Greater London if you're up for it.

British girls are the easiest to hook up with (though not very attractive..) in my experience. How can they complain?
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    British girls are the easiest to hook up with (though not very attractive..) in my experience. How can they complain?
    Because they have unrealistically high expectations of the amount of male (the right type of male) attention they are "entitled" to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    In the US we have role models in the black and Latino communities. Also religious types, which we have a lot of, haven't forgot how to hit it.
    Yeah, I don't think us guys in the US have the same problem.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Yeah, I don't think us guys in the US have the same problem.......
    Give it a couple of years. The whole "Rape on Campus" thing is the first few steps. Give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Give it a couple of years. The whole "Rape on Campus" thing is the first few steps. Give it time.
    Those are the very vocal minority. They make for good press (that is why you see them a lot) but they do not really accurately represent the "scene." In truth, those types are mostly ostracized, even by other women. The US is "oversexed" if anything. It will be a long time before the pendulum swings the other way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Because they have unrealistically high expectations of the amount of male (the right type of male) attention they are "entitled" to.
    Just use the ole' paying attention, but not really trick. Let them talk, nod your head - give a few uh-huh and ah-hahs say something like "I am not sure I agree" every now and again and you are good. If you want extra gold points catch something they said and ask them "how do you feel about ....." That is more than enough attention for most girls and they will be glad to keep talking while you are thinking about the game or something.

Deleted
    I'm starting to think that some of these women have very high standards when it comes to men. They wouldn't date someone under their station, but expect men who are better looking and earn more to hit on them why exactly?

Why should men lower their standards but not women?
    Also what does she want? A one night stand or a long term relationship? Because someone's annual earnings don't really matter if you just plan to shag and drop.

If she can't find someone then maybe, maybe the problem is her, not every british male out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I'm starting to think that some of these women have very high standards when it comes to men. They wouldn't date someone under their station, but expect men who are better looking and earn more to hit on them why exactly?

Also what does she want? A one night stand or a long term relationship? Because someone's annual earnings don't really matter if you just plan to shag and drop.

If she can't find someone then maybe, maybe the problem is her, not every british male out there.
    She probably just doesn't want to have to pick up the drink tab....... and I don't blame her.

From what i understand having observed several of my male friends "on the hunt", most men range from very low standards to none at all.
    If a 3/10 looks their way, given enough desperation derivated from lack of attention from 8+/10 women, they are good to go.

I mostly blame these types of men for inflating women's egos like that.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted

Well, I'm married, but most of my friends (of both sexes) are single.

One of them has been trying dating "apps" recently. I'm talking Tinder to POF to Match.com to whatever else.

He's getting close to 3% feedback. One of these apps shows him when someone visits his profile. So it goes like this. He looks at the pictures and sends a message to woman X. Girl/Woman X visits his profile a few hours later (they're not always online). Then they leave - generally without responding to this message(s). This - to me - suggests that they have not found him attractive/interesting/whatever.

To be clear on this one, this guy much younger than I am (24); he has just started his career in IT, but is already being paid above average. He's not Brad Pitt, but he's not Darth Vader either. He's what you'd call average (slightly better than the typical nerd, I guess, though I'm not that good at judging other males).

Now here's the kicker. When he goes and visits their profiles (after they've visited his and left without responding), what does he see? 19-30, whatever, works in food retail (Tesco? ASDA?) or "social media part time" or "looking for a job". Of course, there's the usual bs too - looking for a generous gentleman who knows how to treat a lady (i.e I want you to take me out and pay for it), but I won't get into that.

What strikes me as odd/interesting is that these women have decided that something about him is not good enough for them (or they would've responded, since they took the time to check his profile, right?). That's right - a "lady" who can barely afford to go out and is stocking the shelves in the supermarket for a living ... decided that a guy who works in IT isn't good enough. I find it amusing.

At the same time, my female friends who are single and are also using similar apps (don't ask me which, not sure, doesn't matter) keep complaining that they can't find a "decent man".

I don't know what women want. I don't care either - like I said, I'm already married, thank F I don't have to through any of this stuff. But what I think is that most women "out there" have this weird sense of "I deserve the top" when they're nowhere near the top. Quite frankly, if it was me, I wouldn't even send a message to some woman "working in food retail" or "social media part time". I may be biased due to age (over 30), but as far as I'm concerned, such a woman isn't good enough for me and would never be good enough.

Yet, there they are. Went to his profile, looked, left. The silent message is loud enough: he's not good enough, whatever the problem might be. If you ask me, if you're stocking shelves at 29, you should be thankful if ANYONE sends you a message. But I guess not...