Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
    You said you were done. You mad bro? Might want to stop mouth breathing for a second a read back at your previous post and just stop making yourself look bad.

Yeah I'll admit I'm bad at calling it quits, but when it comes to making yourself look bad, so far you've taken the cake. Really, a marvelous job.

1. When a thread is derailed, then comes back on track, and you derail it again by talking shit about how it was derailed in the first place, that's called hypocrisy.
    2. Beginning to insinuate that you've "won an argument" on the Internet makes you look pathetic. Like, neckbeard stereotype levels of fucking social delinquency.
    3. "You mad bro?", really? lol.

I've already admitted fault in not reading the OP. I fucked up, it happens, but to think yourself the bigger man after instigating in the thread once again is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    How is MM mobility better when you cannot cast AiS on the move?
    Instant cast Sidewinders puts Patient Sniper vulnerability on the target.
    Instant cast Marked shot with Patient sniper hits as hard as AiS.
    You can take Lock & Load for instant AiS, just like how WoD SV explosive shot used to work.
    Instant cast Black Arrow if specced for it.
    Instant cast AMoC or channelled Barrage

Today, you can almost ignore AiS in PvP and still do respectable damage. Of course, there are windows of opportunity to stand and hard cast AiS though, no different from all the other ranged casters.

Aimed shot was a 2.5 sec shot but castable on the move, now down to 2 secs but immobile. Less with haste.
    If you only PvPed, you didn't play with WoD Pve 4 piece instant AiS. With such a long cast time, it was easier for opponents to LoS you.

Im pretty sure that any other ranged caster class (with the exception of aff lock - Note that Haunt takes 1.5 secs to cast and interruptable) would kill to have MM mobility even though it's less mobile compared to BM.
    Last edited by Bladeweaver; 2016-08-26 at 09:14 AM. Reason: amended 1.5 sec cast to 2 secs

Aimed Shot is a 2s base cast time, less with Haste.

Survival is far and away the best pvp spec for hunters right now. in one word, traps. not to mention it has the most op slow in the game right now (rangers net). its damage potential and survivability are quite good as well. to be honest it feels as though the spec was basically designed for arena, as it plays kind of funky in pve but feels amazing in pvp.
    Last edited by globenstine; 2016-08-26 at 09:14 AM.

Aimed Shot is a 2s base cast time, less with Haste.
    My bad, thats correct

Yeah I'll admit I'm bad at calling it quits, but when it comes to making yourself look bad, so far you've taken the cake. Really, a marvelous job.

1. When a thread is derailed, then comes back on track, and you derail it again by talking shit about how it was derailed in the first place, that's called hypocrisy.
    2. Beginning to insinuate that you've "won an argument" on the Internet makes you look pathetic. Like, neckbeard stereotype levels of fucking social delinquency.
    3. "You mad bro?", really? lol.

I've already admitted fault in not reading the OP. I fucked up, it happens, but to think yourself the bigger man after instigating in the thread once again is hysterical.
    I never even implied i was 'the bigger man'. I only was saying that you are pretty awful at arguments, which you have shown multiple times in this thread. I guess I am pathetic but oh well I enjoyed reaming you this evening. I actually find great pleasure in the fact that you think I am some neck beard sitting in his moms basement, this makes this all the more enjoyable since, lets get real, some kid that has rank1 MM hunter in his flair and has an obscene post count on a forum is trying to call someone else a neckbeard? wat?

I hope you'll have a better day tomorrow, scias2.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have literally no idea whats going on in this thread lol, but go BM if you really want to. Check the Hunter rankings on the first raid day and see the error of your ways. BM won't be a thing until wayyyyy later... like Artifact research 16-17 later... when you can willy nilly swap specs for AoE fights.

As you can tell, not reading the OP/understanding what the thread is about is extremely common. Glad to know I'm not alone in this reading comprehension slight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh OP was reffering to PvP, seems to have shifted in the middle somewhere to PvE lol...

Also learn to appropriately title posts...
    Last edited by Kazezoku; 2016-08-26 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Cause I can

Deleted
    BM looks decent in PvP as far as I've saw at least compared to MM. Survival will probably be strongest due to CC options though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazezoku View Post
    Meh OP was reffering to PvP, seems to have shifted in the middle somewhere to PvE lol...

Also learn to appropriately title posts...
    Or maybe people should just read the OP properly before commenting?

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    It's never a mistake to main any spec of any class. Play what you like and those who disapprove be damned.
    Ugh having people like you in a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Ugh having people like you in a guild.
    Guilds have too much drama. I steer clear of them. =-)
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanyt View Post
    Or maybe people should just read the OP properly before commenting?
    Or maybe its like if I made a post titled "Is survival gonna be good in the next raid path?" and I only talk about fishing artifact stuff in the actual post. Difference? I think not~

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe its like if I made a post titled "Is survival gonna be good in the next raid path?" and I only talk about fishing artifact stuff in the actual post. Difference? I think not~
    What are you going on about??? The OP clearly stated he cares about PVP and not PVE in the first post...

I don't see PVE posters include "PVE" / "Raid" / "Dungeons" in their titles. Why should OP include PVP in his then? Hell, even the people who put up guides under the hunter sub forum don't include PVE in their title... But then get all iffy when people bring up PVP :/ So no, judging but the other titles in the forums there is nothing wrong with the OP's title.

Not reading the original post in any thread you want to comment in and then just randomly spewing shit, makes you look like an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the same since you mentioned RAID in your title. He mentioned neither PvP or PvE. Was the title misleading... some would argue, but I say no, since the first post clearly stated in which environment he wants the answer to. And yes Azor not reading the OP is very common, you are not the only one, plenty of people have done it before and will still do it in the future.

Deleted
    You're being overly touchy, not whipping my dick in your face, just being real.

You say you want a simulation, yet you acknowledge at the same time that simulations have no bearing on spec choice, I don't know how this computes exactly. Even if there was a 15-20% gap between the specs, you'd probably still prefer Marksmanship for a lot of the encounters that matter. Therefore, a single target sim tells you almost nothing, it only serves to mislead, because if someone were to post a sim where BM was 15-20% ahead of Marksmanship, the masses would instantly believe Beast Mastery to be the spec choice, by a mile too. That's misinformation. Thankfully, the sims don't say this, it's more like a 7-10% gap favouring Marksmanship on a single-target, but if I were to post that, people would flock to Marksmanship based on that sim alone. While they'd be making the correct choice, they'd also not be getting the whole picture. They would be misinformed.
    How are you allowed to keep posting your garbage and insults day in day out? I been banned for calling someone a "fucking peasant" and you are here being an "annoying person" to everyone 24/7 without anything happening?
    Seems like the moderation is doing great these days, holy shit.
    @Daetur, @eschatological, how bout you do your damn job?