Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You can still do 2 levels in about 30 minutes or less, it's still an advantage. One I'm not personally too bothered by anymore but for those who are it is still there after the 66% nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Nick2ooo View Post
    Miffy - This post was aimed at people who are interested in leveling to 110 in the fastest way possible. You posted multiple reasons on why people shouldn't power level to 110, which were all mentioned multiple times already and derailed from the original discussion. You did mention that people do not read through 15 pages of comments before posting, which is a fair comment, however, I have had to read through 15 pages of comments, and then read your post and subsequent posts further derailing from the original discussion (bar one or two comments surronding Mythic Dungeons).

I am not going to respond to this any further and for the record I do not have anything against you. This post has derailed enough and I am just interested in some tips and tricks on the fastest way to level to 110, whether its from old content or new, before someone posts that you have to complete each zone again. Although saying that I haven't actually contributed to this thread myself!

I will take on any feedback you come back with and hopefully we can keep it on-topic from here on.

Uurdz - Yea I know you tried and responded to almost every comment lol. Appreciate the effort and dedication! If you can bother to go through this all again I look forward to seeing a post for the next expansion, maybe we can create a drinking game or something out of the comments .
    He's completely delusional. Just ignore the troll.

Good luck on a speedy 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick2ooo View Post
    /snip
    - One post to discuss the ethnicity of leveling to 110 in the quickest way possible, why you shouldn't do it and the pros and cons doing so.
    /snip
    I giggled.

Here's the rundown for lvl 100 (may be worse at 101 and higher)
    Tal treasures from 8,300 to 3,800
    Tal BO from 55,600 to 18,550
    Spire quests from 12,650 to 4,200
    Spire treasures from 9,900 to 3,630
    Spire BO from 66,100 to 22,050
    Nag quest from 13,800 to 4,800
    Nag treasure from 10,800 to 3,960
    Nag BO from 72,150 to 24,050

So my alts that had a smattering of WoD content here and there dropped from around 1,700k to around 700k xp. My Demon Hunter with an ideal Draenor setup dropped from around 3.5m to around 1.5m.

I'm perfectly okay with it.
    I do wish they did these changes earlier rather than last minute, but whatever, not like I had anything else to do in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restofarien View Post
    Just enjoy the content
    We will, thank you mate.

Lunarfall tabern and stables still rewarding 15-18k xp, looks like is now better to stack garrison things than nagrand quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Meh, it will take a ton of prepwork to at best get to 103 with the perfect setup. Not worth it for me anymore
    Question is wether it's still faster for 100-103 than regular questing on the Broken Isles or not. My current plan is to just turn in all the Gorgrond items, 25+ quests in Nagrand / Spires of Arak / Garrison and do bonus objectives that are close by. I want to be done with Draenor within the first few minutes of launch and rather get ahead of the pack in the first Legion zone so I have atleast some spots for myself.
    Last edited by mmoca60c1676f3; 2016-08-20 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restofarien View Post
    Just enjoy the content
    Because someone enjoy it in a way you dont, doesn't mean they don't enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    We will, thank you mate.

Lunarfall tabern and stables still rewarding 15-18k xp, looks like is now better to stack garrison things than nagrand quest.
    How do you handin more than the 2 that are available that week? Do you have to do some server hopping?

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    How do you handin more than the 2 that are available that week? Do you have to do some server hopping?
    pet battle dailies/trainer defeats still give 15-18k

but yes, nagrand quests got nerfed hard. BOs in nagrand now give only 24k exp. worth doing the BOs though if you just need to snipe 1 mob and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    pet battle dailies/trainer defeats still give 15-18k

but yes, nagrand quests got nerfed hard. BOs in nagrand now give only 24k exp. worth doing the BOs though if you just need to snipe 1 mob and move on.
    thanks, expected it would but its impossible to perfectly test. I wanted to know about the Inn quests though - these cycle from week to week. If you did all off them, how do you hand them in??

thanks, expected it would but its impossible to perfectly test. I wanted to know about the Inn quests though - these cycle from week to week. If you did all off them, how do you hand them in??
    you can't

/10char

There's always a specific amount of NPCs in the inn - but not all of them. However, you can force them to show up. First hand in all the quests to the NPCs that are there. Then go to your garrison architect table and swap your inn to the other medium plot (by simple drag and drop). You can also swap it right back again. It is instantaneous and does not cost anything. Now other NPCs will show up and you can hand in your other quests. Repeat if necessary. Be aware that it kind of fucks up the visuals on the upper floor and in the basement of the inn, so you'll need to move your camera around a bit to see anything. Alternatively you can log out and back again to fix this issue, but I don't think that's a clever thing to do on release night...

Deleted
    This possible with a boosted lvl 100 char?
    probably not hmm?

Deleted
    They switch everyday pick the red chest ones 15k and there are 4 or 5, the purple chest one are 3k

There are only 4 red chest inn quests you can get, the other ones are only available if you are 92,94,96,98 for example.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Hi guys!

On my latest testing I've found revised numbers of about 260-280k. This will be completed in around 4 minutes.

I haven't done a full test so I will update this post hopefully during the weekend.

However! I do have an additional secret bonus that I will share here JUST before launch. I've not seen it posted anywhere and you will have enough time to complete if you do it before it goes live. Currently works on BETA!
    Last edited by Uurdz; 2016-08-25 at 11:19 AM.

Just the 5 which you can hand in anywhere. You want to minimise the amount of flying/moving. I'm actually quite worried that dalaran is going to crash really badly as peopl start their legendary quest
    which 5 are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    However! I do have an additional secret bonus that I will share here JUST before launch. I've not seen it posted anywhere and you will have enough time to complete if you do it before it goes live. Currently works on BETA!
    Aww man. Now you've got me intrigued. :P

ALSO, about the pet battle quests. Currently I'm only able to do the garrison one, and the one where you must win 10 pvp pet battles. Is there any way to get the other quests on my account or am I SoL?
    Last edited by Zerk; 2016-08-25 at 11:32 AM.

rested exp items bug fixed 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    rested exp items bug fixed 4Head
    4head? Yeah I just noticed the patch and logged in. God dam :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
    Aww man. Now you've got me intrigued. :P

ALSO, about the pet battle quests. Currently I'm only able to do the garrison one, and the one where you must win 10 pvp pet battles. Is there any way to get the other quests on my account or am I SoL?
    Just got patched, was worth 35% rested EXP