Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    the artifact weapon is content? ok
    It's as much content as leveling is. So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    My guild raids mythic, and i am looking forward to raiding as an Unholy DK.

What i am not looking forward to is the incredible grind to 850 ilvl and forced gathering/crafting combo spending vast sums of money on crafting and re-running the same mythic dungeons while grinding AP like crazy.

It feels so unflexible and grindy. I am forced not to spend more than 12 lvls of AP on my off-tank spec, so i cant competitively tank anything later (and tanking is what gets you groups and faster pulls).

Dont get me wrong, i dont want everything served to me. But is it really that hard to ask for crafting/crafting or gathering/gathering to be viable like it have been for over 10 years?

Is it too much to ask we are not forced to re-run dungeons until our hands fall off so we can enter Mythic raiding?

I welcome a challenge in skill. I am not sure i welcome a challenge in staying awake.
    i dont get it, whats the hurry?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    the artifact weapon is content? ok
    IDK man. Is water wet?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymind View Post
    i don't comment too often but if you're a trolling good for you. If you're actually not trolling then fuck off seriously. Seems like wod was straight up your alley.
    Thumbs up.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you raid mythic anyway? Go normal heroic and after several weeks/months go mythic, no need to rush its a damn game, enjoy it.

What i am not looking forward to is the incredible grind to 850 ilvl and forced gathering/crafting combo spending vast sums of money on crafting and re-running the same mythic dungeons while grinding AP like crazy.

It feels so unflexible and grindy. I am forced not to spend more than 12 lvls of AP on my off-tank spec, so i cant competitively tank anything later (and tanking is what gets you groups and faster pulls).

Dont get me wrong, i dont want everything served to me. But is it really that hard to ask for crafting/crafting or gathering/gathering to be viable like it have been for over 10 years?

Is it too much to ask we are not forced to re-run dungeons until our hands fall off so we can enter Mythic raiding?

I welcome a challenge in skill. I am not sure i welcome a challenge in staying awake.
    ok now im pissed, are you stupid or what? get a guild that meets your playing. Are you guild farming 12hs a day to get on mythic first week? leave and get a guild who have ppl like you, that want to join mythic at least some weeks later than the one that you are now.

Its like complaining that your guild have a raiding schedule in time that you are at work... the tier will last the same time as other expansions (5 months or so) so if you grind, you go faster, if you not, you go as always.
    its pointless since tier length hasnt changed.
    get in first world race to post this or gtfo.

ty.

Anyone who complains about too much content to do should be banned from wow for being themselves. Learn moderation or go play a different MMO.

This is why most mythic guilds worth their salt will require their recruits/raiders to have a good sum of gold before Legion comes out. If you have the gold to fill your unlucky slots with 850 gear, there's not a huge amount to do before raids & mythic+ lands.

No idea why people are concerned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    Why would you raid mythic anyway? Go normal heroic and after several weeks/months go mythic, no need to rush its a damn game, enjoy it.
    Following that weird and faulty logic...why raid heroic? Why raid normal? Why raid raid finder? Hell why raid at all, just go to the same instances when you outgear them 2 expansions down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    feels like everyone in this thread doesn't understand how long the grind to 850 is gonna take
    not to mention the fact you HAVE to craft gear to destroy it
    Well you don't have to grind to 850 just fyi. Have to grind to 830 for mythic dungeons. Then you have 3 weeks of mythic dungeons to gear in. When raids open its normal and heroic which you can easily do with an 840ish ilvl I'm sure and that same week is mythic+ which will get you tons of gear better than max crafted.

What you should be complaining about if anything is the fact that with just a set group and each person having 1 alt for mythic+ and going for +10 (possible but not 100% likely to happen in the first week) would mean ~40ish mythic+ runs on top of the normal and heroic raids in the same week.

It is a bit overwhelming, but you have 3 weeks. Nothing to complain about. Be happy WoW actually has multiple content paths again.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    And now people complain there is too much to do? Make up your mind.

Shitpost 10/10. Nice troll. If you were any sort of mythic raider the pre raid prep shouldn't be too daunting for you. You aren't competing for world first so doing 1-2 characters in 3 weeks should be easy, since odds are you've done it before. Right?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    Following that weird and faulty logic...why raid heroic? Why raid normal? Why raid raid finder? Hell why raid at all, just go to the same instances when you outgear them 2 expansions down the line.
    How is my logic faulty? Why would people like to beat mythic on day 1 and unsubscribe/complain on forums that theres nothing to do? Relax and enjoy the game what is was meant for, entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    He has a point though. If you are aiming for world first you will have to put in a lot of time anyways, a couple of more hours crafting shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    do you not know about obliterum?
    From the testing i Did on beta, i dont think i Will bother much with crafted gear, maybe the odd piece. Cause WQ Will start to give good gear pretty fast.

This grind to get ready for raiding is something that I am really looking forward to. I'm glad professions look to be pretty important. I'm disappointed that they seem to only be important for this first few weeks and once people get geared from raids crafted gear goes away. I hope Blizz adds things to profs to keep them relevant throughout the expansion.

I've watched a few videos this week to get an understanding of crafting since I've avoid everything until now. I don't think Blood of Sargeras is going to be the bottleneck/important crafting mat. It is going to be Felwort and its equivalents that are going to be important. All of them can be sold on the AH. I think we are going to find that Blood of Sargeras is unnecessary because we are going to end up with a bunch of it that we won't be using in the long run.

Deleted
    these guilds who aim first have already prepared for it, played lots in beta, sold lots of archi boosts, farmed gold in guild bank and planned fastest route to level/gear up. i doubt that single individual raider has to go crazy alone, it's then group thing and more social issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    How is my logic faulty? Why would people like to beat mythic on day 1 and unsubscribe/complain on forums that theres nothing to do? Relax and enjoy the game what is was meant for, entertainment.
    I'm not sure where you get that somebody wants to beat mythic on day 1? For me and other people doing some competitive raiding is the entertainment I'm looking for in the game and not the mindless grinding. I personally don't mind doing some of the stuff the OP says at the start of an expansion, it's quite fun to do once in a while. But I don't get how people think their way to play the game is the only way someone might find enjoyment in the game and everyone else who thinks differently can go to hell and should stop playing? The hostility in this thread is mind boggling.

Nobody is forcing you. Unless you're guild is going for World First, you should be fine. If not, find another guild. People take this game way too seriously on this site.