Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I hope for something that we don't fight Legion/Guldan or anything releated to them..

I predict Old Gods expansion with N'Zoth and Azshara.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Argus kind of makes sense, but at the same time it would be another green legion demons expansion in a row (and thats after a year of HFC !)

they might not risk that and choose another planet (non Argus) / another continent / South Seas+underwater (Azshara + NZoth expansion)

- - - Updated - - -

personally Im super hyped for NZoth, he might be the best OG yet !

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Why bother posting if you're not going to contribute to the discussion?
    Because the "discussion" is silly. It's the same "discussion" that 'Who would win in a streetfight, Batman or Ironman'?

The honest, literal only valid answer? "Ask the developers".

Siege of Stormwind.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    After great personal turmoil, I only just decided to mention such a thing... it was incredibly difficult to suggest!

But seriously, the majority of people genuinely just don't think of anything new, it always seems to have to be something we've seen a million times before.

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't their souls/spirits/whatever saved before dying by a spell? So just the bodies are gone? Can't remember half of Chronicle lol
    AFAIK (from reading the Chronicle) Titan spirits flew all the way to Azeroth where they "merged" with their respective Titan-Forged Keepers, with some of them still alive today. Apart from Ra (Ra-den), none of the Keepers realized they actually have a titan spirit within them. Ra carefully stored the spirit but it was consumed by Lei Shen during (or before) the Pandaria events. Not sure what happened to the spirit after Lei Shen was defeated tho. There are still Ulduar keepers alive, including Odyn who plays a part in Legion and at least some of them should have the spirit within them.

10+ Year Old Account
    another army and another and another : by illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    They really did kind of pull out all the stops in this one huh?

Emerald dream - Raid not an entire xpac
    Azshara - Raid not an entire xpac
    Sargeras - Speculated raid

Not sure what they will plan next.
    Void Lords?
    They can do whatever they want to do. Retcon some time traveling alternate universe Ragnaros with a TARDIS gg.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus probably.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Siege of Stormwind.
    From what is going on with Genn and Jaina it could happen but it won't be the horde helping like the alliance did for the horde.

time traveling alternate universe Ragnaros with a TARDIS
    do it !

they've take Ragnaros away from us TOO SOON

Deleted
    My wish for the add-ons following Legion are as follows:

- Raid by raid we drive the Legion away from Azeroth. At the end of the final raid all demonic presences are purged from our devastated world.
    - We are ready to chase after the Legion to knock them out with a final blow.
    - But then Queen Azshara appeared back on the surface to claim this world for her and her dark masters
    - The Armys of Azeroth are scattered and wounded so we have a really hard time to stand our ground.
    - At the beginning Azsharas forces claim the many Islands of the South Seas to start their invasion
    - This is where we start to battle them. But over the expansion we have to fight Queen Azsharas forces all over Azeroth
    - In the End we win this global battle. Now, with knowing our homeworld is save, we can start chasing the Legion.
    - The expansion after the Azshara-Expansion would be Argus.

Well that's what I hope for
    I really hope they give Azshara her own Expansion. She is such a powerful and interesting character. When fighting and finally killing her would give us more knowledge how to handle the old gods and in the end the void lords.
    Also I think it would be good if WE (as players) get a break from fighting demons as the main antagonists. Just give us some Naga and faceless Ones in between

Return of the Lich King probably.

I'm hoping we end Legion by using all the power in our Artifacts to blink the entire planet somewhere else, hiding from the Legion, and giving us a few years without the Legion as the main threat, in a way that makes some kind of sense, rather than them just deciding to stop.

Legacy servers the expansion.
    Hi Sephurik

The end of legion will have is finding out sargeras was a good guy and that the Titan Azeroth has been corrupted with a void lord. We will then team up with sargeras to fight the void for 4 expansoons

Deleted
    when legion fails they will make wotlk 2.0 to try and lure even more idiots back and make empty promises again to naive people that buy into their shit

As long as it has an acceptable amount of interesting and engaging content, and we're not getting anymore horribly done Asian stereotype themes, then I'm fine with whatever Blizzard comes up with and it can be pretty hard to predict. I'm hoping it's Azshara-related or the Emerald Dream.

is the burning legion really going down in just 1 xpack?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.