Thread: Jaina's Future

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Jaina's retired. She's cashing in on her pension and letting out her properties in Theramore

"Live the dream - move into this up and coming - but quiet and charming - neighbourhood. In fact, your only neighbour will be an old lady with no friends or relatives. Perfect for writers and artists - RSVP. It's literally THE BOMB"

I'm not saying I hate her, but the woman has outlived too many boyfriends.

Whoever loved her died in their strongest form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randomforum View Post

I'm not saying I hate her, but the woman has outlived too many boyfriends.
    So that's what? Two? Two boyfriends is too many?

Let her play the field a bit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    So that's what? Two? Two boyfriends is too many?

Let her play the field a bit!
    No issue with numbers here, I'm just saying at least one of them was literally a sweet prince before meeting her. Look at how he ended up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they don't make her a raid boss, unless its to beat some sense into her so she can see clearly... I miss plain boring Jaina over emo angst Jaina.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Atwaru View Post
    you are right, but at least it means she didn't get a cinematic or something and by god I hope they don't kill her off like they did with Orgrim AU .. but even his stupid death got voice acting.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    You realise that she is the princess of Kul Tiras right? Not sure why she never bothered returning, but maybe this means she'll finally go back.
    She kind of helped the Horde murder her father. I'm not sure Kul'Tiras is going to welcome her back with open arms.
    Last edited by Rend Blackhand; 2016-08-26 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randomforum View Post
    No issue with numbers here, I'm just saying at least one of them was literally a sweet prince before meeting her. Look at how he ended up.
    One was a sweet and handsome Prince, another most of the time a sexy Half-Elf. I don't see a problem with a woman knowing what she wants. At least both of them doesn't were created just for the sake of being Jainas trophy. Like Aggra. Or Anduin.

she is cheating on Kalec with Genn

LUL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    she is cheating on Kalec with Genn

LUL
    It's not called cheating if it is Genn. Who would refuse Genn?

Even Sylvanas only invaded Gilneas because she wanted Genn and because she was frustrated that she will never get her Windrunner Lesbian Incest.

If Kalec becomes corrupted, that would be very suspicious now wouldn't it?
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Genn and Jaina have gone through pretty much the same thing, which makes it easy to understand as to why they share their views in regards to the Horde.

Genn lead a kingdom that walled itself away from both the Alliance and all their enemies, wanting to have nothing to do with it. In return, he gets rewarded with an invasion, with the killing of his only son and the destruction of his kingdom. Jaina lead a group of survivors across the sea, is a hero of the Third War just like Thrall and was the biggest contributer to peace from the Alliance side up untill a point when enough is enough.

The only character that can match her contribution to peace between the Alliance and Horde is Thrall(note; Thrall's Orgrimmar wasn't manabombed by the humans, making his status of a "diplomat" much easier to uphold). At one point every character has enough of being messed around with.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-08-26 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The only character that can match her contribution to peace between the Alliance and Horde is Thrall(note; Thrall's Orgrimmar wasn't manabombed by the humans, making his status of a "diplomat" much easier to uphold). At one point every character has enough of being messed around with.
    Did Thrall ever spoke some excuse for all the suffering the Orcs caused towards the humans? For the Destruction of Stormwind? Or had he ever admitted that the humans of Stormwind had nothing to do with the internment camps, that Lordaeron did them and that, after he supports the Forsakens claim over Lordaeron and their status as true Successors of Lordaeron, the forsaken also would be to blame for the camps instead of Stormwind that never caused the Orcs any form of unprovoked harm?

Deleted
    I hope she storms and saves the day in a non angrily manner, saving some important Horde character, with a cool head, and we don't loose another main w3 character to bad Kosak writing.

Deleted
    I think Sylvanas will join the burning Legion if they offer her immortality. After all, she's a construct made by a former servant of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    I hope she storms and saves the day in a non angrily manner, saving some important Horde character, with a cool head, and we don't loose another main w3 character to bad Kosak writing.
    I'd say it is no longer possible for her to be that level headed if the horde is concerned, by all means let her be steadfast Alliance, willing to obliterate the horde armies, pretty much like her father, minus the wanting to eradicate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think Sylvanas will join the burning Legion if they offer her immortality. After all, she's a construct made by a former servant of the Legion.
    She probably hates the Burning Legion more than she hated Arthas. After all, the Lich King was a constuct made by the Legion.
    And she fought against them before, there is no way she would accept any kind of Legion's offer.

Did Thrall ever spoke some excuse for all the suffering the Orcs caused towards the humans? For the Destruction of Stormwind? Or had he ever admitted that the humans of Stormwind had nothing to do with the internment camps, that Lordaeron did them and that, after he supports the Forsakens claim over Lordaeron and their status as true Successors of Lordaeron, the forsaken also would be to blame for the camps instead of Stormwind that never caused the Orcs any form of unprovoked harm?
    I find nothing wrong with the internment camps to begin with. That is how human and human-alligned societies treat murderers. Internment camps were prisons for the convicted. It is actually commendable what Lordaeron did; they chose to convict the orcs as if they were one of their own - as if they were humans - instead of simply convicting them all to death.

Every human, dwarven or elven criminal is locked up, especially if s/he murders someone. Orcs were convicted of an unprovoked invasion and murder of unprecendented scale, which is why they were locked up into interment camps due to the sheer number of the aggressors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    And she fought against them before, there is no way she would accept any kind of Legion's offer.
    She might have fought the Scourge and she might hate the Burning Legion, but her actions - even though they have a different purpose - are as unholy and against nature as much as the Lich King's were.

Raising the dead is still what it is - raising the dead; spreading the plague is still what it is - spreading the plague. Going for victory and her own survival using any means necessary, such as destroying life and nature, puts her into the same boat that Arthas puddled on during and after the evens of Stratholme.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-08-26 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I find nothing wrong with the internment camps to begin with. That is how human and human-alligned societies treat murderers. Internment camps were prisons for the convicted. It is actually commendable what Lordaeron did; they chose to convict the orcs as if they were one of their own - as if they were humans - instead of simply convicting them all to death.

Every human, dwarven or elven criminal is locked up, especially if s/he murders someone. Orcs were convicted of an unprovoked invasion and murder of unprecendented scale, which is why they were locked up into interment camps due to the sheer number of the aggressors.
    There were no better way than the internment camps. The Orcs had no land you could send them back and there is no way to give them land after all they did. Also, all the people of Azeroth saw of the Orcs at that time was a bunch of corrupted, murderous monsters. Considering that the Alliance is a bunch of medieval like monarchies, internment camps were very humane. Every historical leader probably had slaughtered the Orcs. And the Orcs were only imprisoned for 10 years. There were maybe one generation who was born in the camps and they still had a by far better life than the last Draenor Generation.

But the Horde Fanboys tend to cry about how evil the Alliance was with the internment camps and I just wanted to point out: The Forsaken are to blame for them. They are the legitimate successor state of Lordaeron in the eyes of the Horde.
    And Thrall never made a excuse towards the people of Stormwind for all the things his people did with them. He never worked towards peace, he accepted the Forsaken in the Horde, knowing that the Humans wouldn't like that. He never made a compromise were his people had to do something for peace. In his eyes, it was always the responsibility of the Alliance to make the Horde happy for peace, that was his view on diplomacy. Once the Alliance didn't made the Horde happy anymore, war as okay and Garrosh was made Warchief.

Thrall is and always was the biggest hypocrite on Azeroth. People like Jaina, Genn and Sylvanas have at least their excuses for acting like assholes and they don't act like they are the big glorious Peacemakers.

There were no better way than the internment camps. The Orcs had no land you could send them back and there is no way to give them land after all they did. Also, all the people of Azeroth saw of the Orcs at that time was a bunch of corrupted, murderous monsters. Considering that the Alliance is a bunch of medieval like monarchies, internment camps were very humane. Every historical leader probably had slaughtered the Orcs. And the Orcs were only imprisoned for 10 years. There were maybe one generation who was born in the camps and they still had a by far better life than the last Draenor Generation.

But the Horde Fanboys tend to cry about how evil the Alliance was with the internment camps and I just wanted to point out: The Forsaken are to blame for them. They are the legitimate successor state of Lordaeron in the eyes of the Horde.
    And Thrall never made a excuse towards the people of Stormwind for all the things his people did with them. He never worked towards peace, he accepted the Forsaken in the Horde, knowing that the Humans wouldn't like that. He never made a compromise were his people had to do something for peace. In his eyes, it was always the responsibility of the Alliance to make the Horde happy for peace, that was his view on diplomacy. Once the Alliance didn't made the Horde happy anymore, war as okay and Garrosh was made Warchief.

Thrall is and always was the biggest hypocrite on Azeroth. People like Jaina, Genn and Sylvanas have at least their excuses for acting like assholes and they don't act like they are the big glorious Peacemakers.
    I agree with everything you wrote. Jaina, Genn and Sylvanas are actually the only characters that developed properly in their own ways.

Thrall is showing hypocrisy indeed. For instance, he named the capital city of the orcs/Horde after Orgrim Doomhammer, a member of the first Horde and a warchief that basically continued the initial onslaught on Azeroth by further enlisting the aid of ogres and trolls. The fortress from which the Horde leader reigns is named after Grom Hellscream, the invader of Ashenvale, slayer of Cenarius and bloodthirsty hater of the Alliance, who did the same with or without drinking demonic blood. It was Jaina's forces of the Eastern Kingdoms' survivors that established settlements in Kalimdor first, not the orcs(as is witnessed during the Warcraft III campaign missions where Thrall and his orcs wander through a barren Kalimdor, only to reach the foothold of a mountainous area that had well-fortified and established human towns).
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-08-26 at 04:42 PM.