Guys. there are 3 options for anduin to have sex with. Tess, cause she's a beautiful princess. Lorna, cause he's silent, slow, and damn bad. Or yrel, might be a draenei, but a doggystyle would sure fit the sex.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-08-26 at 05:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol the beta club signature just got me infracted after months of using it. THat's random.

I wonder, what is the plan for this thread? Keep it going with 7.1 PTR or just start something new when the 7.1 datamining begins in a couple of weeks? I am assuming at some point in the next two weeks this forums is going to be folded to dreaded General Discussion.
    Yeah I foresee a 7.0 Patch discussions thread popping up until The next expansion is announced and then we will get a thread for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Guys. there are 3 options for anduin to have sex with. Tess, cause she's a beautiful princess. Lorna, cause he's silent, slow, and damn bad. Or yrel, might be a draenei, but a doggystyle would sure fit the sex.

So you think Andiun has a chance with those two girls even the goat lady thing from Draenor?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

So you think Andiun has a chance with those two girls even the goat lady thing from Draenor?
    1. Yes

2. Joined the legion I see? I knew you would give in to the fel. Now, in order to become a fel-guard. You must do this:

Collect 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 apexsoul crystals, and destroy over 243,203,486,320,219,495,190,395,290,110,244,122,456,211,456,212,305,249,210 worlds in 3 different universes. DO that, and be a generic fel-guard with a semi good looking blade.

It won't take long.

-Jasontheking (The khadgar of the legion).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nomi REPEATEDLY BURNS YOUR BACON! With all that belly fat, I am sure you could use him to make more though. Maybe mogu have some recipes.
    I mean.. unless it's a different Nomi, it was you who trained him in pandaria, so if anything it's all your fault.

7+ Year Old Account
    there we are guys.
    just a couple more days.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    there we are guys.
    just a couple more days.
    3 days 9 hours 6 minutes... not counting.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

so during the latest zone preview stormheim the dev makes this comment: tip: if you’re leveling up in the Runewood and your screen gets dark and it starts to snow—run.

does anyone know what happens?

We need a good countdown timer somewhere for it.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    We need a good countdown timer somewhere for it.
    http://www.arewethere.yt/LEGION/42146.htm#.V8A7SvmLSUl

Its Eu one thou.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    so during the latest zone preview stormheim the dev makes this comment: tip: if you’re leveling up in the Runewood and your screen gets dark and it starts to snow—run.

there's a big ettin related to snow, but dungeon journal says it's in highmountain.

so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I'm a silly from NA. Got one for us?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I'm a silly from NA. Got one for us?
    if you find non, there is one @ blizzardwatch.com site

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    if you find non, there is one @ blizzardwatch.com site
    Thanks, brotha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post

Uhmmm.. There is an Elite that look like Lord Marrowgar the first boss in Icecrown Citadel. When he walk around it start snowing and the ground is freezing. Maybe is refered to him...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Uhmmm.. There is an Elite that look like Lord Marrowgar the first boss in Icecrown Citadel. When he walk around it start snowing and the ground is freezing. Maybe is refered to him...
    Yeah, I ran into him on my 104. It didn't end well. :P

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Yeah, I ran into him on my 104. It didn't end well. :P
    Did you give him the business?

Deleted
    Do we know if legendaries of defensive abilities drop with a higher chance at PvP events? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Do we know if legendaries of defensive abilities drop with a higher chance at PvP events? :>
    Legendaries are off in PVP, so probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    3 days 9 hours 6 minutes... not counting.
    can't wait for legion