Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    Yep. That's why it's not a normal city and it makes sense to have a prison on it.
    And it has a track record of being breached

No it's not. Even pre WoW it was not a normal city. It was essentially azeroth's hogwarts. The youngest people in there are magi in training.
    Actually the magi are the minority in dalaran, always have been. They are simply the rulers of the city, otherwise it is an ordinary city with children etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Actually the magi are the minority in dalaran, always have been. They are simply the rulers of the city, otherwise it is an ordinary city with children etc.
    ^This is correct. To quote the wiki, for example: "The mages of Dalaran protected inhabitants who weren't magic-users with powerful protection spells, and created a decadent, extravagant paradise." <-that's one point of evidence. Plus add that to the fact that pre-Scourge Dalaran was just another city-state (granted, one full to the brim with mages) which means a ton of regular folks live(d) in it or in its outskirts that were still technically part of the city and included farmland. Post-Scourge Dalaran STILL had plenty of non-magic users, since the old mages are just that, mages. They're scholars, not builders. So when things needed to get fixed, they brought in workers. Regular, non-magic human beings (and then infused the stonework with enchantments and such, but they didn't carve the stones that pave the city). Then you have traders, blacksmiths, innkeepers, and the like, which are, for the most part, not wizards and have no real reason to not have children, and you end up with a city full of mages, non-mages, and children of all walks of life.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Yeah I'd like to study the Blood Princess too.

To, you know, really get to know her inner functions.
    Dude, she's an undead. That's sick.

7+ Year Old Account
    there is no such thing as "overdosing arcane dust".
    the more the better.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Dude, she's an undead. That's sick.
    She is soft and really good at sucking (since she is vampire) so its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Most probably they keep them around to study them?

Like Jaina used to say: "All i ever wanted was to study."
    That's what I assumed.
    There's still no cure discovered for the magical plague, and necromancy is one of the base schools of magic. The advanced Scourge techniques probably have other applications.
    Maybe that's how the Kirin Tor learned the dark fallen spell "flame orb" and then modified it into "frozen/arcane orb" for example.