Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Screw your family if you're old enough to get a tattoo on your own and you want one then do it. As for the job that's entirely dependent on where you want to work. Most minimum wage jobs won't care if you're just looking for part time work. Full-time, out-of-college work would depend on the field. If you intend on getting into financial then you might find that it negatively impacts on your hiring opportunities but something like IT wouldn't be much of an issue. I work with lots of developers and QA who have tattoos.
    I'm IT! And I plan to work in this are for a long time. Good answer, thank you!

As someone with full sleeves as well as a lot of my upper body and legs covered don't be a moron.

Stay away from hand and neck tattoos.

I can put on a 3-piece suit and no one is the wiser.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    whenever i see people with tats.. all I can think of is "get out of my city you piece of trash"
    A little closed-minded, aren't you?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I'm IT! And I plan to work in this are for a long time. Good answer, thank you!
    Then go for it, just don't get anything TOO obnoxious like a full on face tattoo. The small tattoo in your OP should cause no problems. IT is a pretty liberal industry with this kind of thing.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    Then go for it, just don't get anything TOO obnoxious like a full on face tattoo. The small tattoo in your OP should cause no problems. IT is a pretty liberal industry with this kind of thing.
    I'll probably get it on my back, I think that it will be enough. Thank you for your answer!

Deleted
    be sure to tattoo a place that you never cover for maximum effect; hands, neck or face.

and i thought tribal tattoos were gay. this anime shit is even worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    be sure to tattoo a place that you never cover for maximum effect; hands, neck or face.

If you're not going to add anything relevant to the topic, why do you bother to shitpost around here? Take a chill pill, dude.

Deleted
    you are the one who started a stupid topic asking strangers if you should get something that nobody gives a shit about.

what's next, making a topic how many times you should wipe your ass?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol using "gay" as an insulting term. You must be 12, kid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If I were you, I'd get it on your back.
    I'd probably end up doing that. I linked an image with one of those tattos in the back of some random dude, and it looks sweet.

Thanks for your opinion!

I strongly advice against getting one on your neck/face/hands. Anywhere else is fine. Also, think it through HARD.
    These are permanent, so if you regret it later, you'll have to go through the removal process :P.

Deleted
    Lol using "gay" as an insulting term. You must be 12, kid.
    no need to get offended by my tribal tattoo comment. i'm sure your frat friends love it and secretly admire you.

Good thing nobody cares about what you think.
    Good thing nobody cares what YOU think either.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    no need to get offended by my tribal tattoo comment. i'm sure your frat friends love it and secretly admire you.
    I'm sure one day you'll graduate highschool, and maybe even community college one day!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    YES
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    whenever i see people with tats.. all I can think of is "get out of my city you piece of trash"

I bet your fun at parties

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably get it on my back, I think that it will be enough. Thank you for your answer!
    Just a tip OP. If you get it on your back...either go big to were it can be a "full" tattoo....or go small so if/when you get want more you can tie in the piece with a new one. I failed to do this with my arm and now it is almost impossible to do a sleeve due to there would be no way to tie the original in with a new one. I personally would get it on your back where the top of the tattoo just PEAKS out the top of a T-shirt. My arm tattoo does that with my t-shirt sleeve, the tail of my gargoyle is just visible enough for people to know there is a tattoo there but can't tell what it is.
    Signature made by Gamelol-MMO-C

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd gladly hear your opinion on this topic.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    i got a tramp stamp on my lower back just above my bum, looks pretty cool but it was so painful . If you cant deal with the pain then dont do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I did as well, but I regret it now. It's all cool when you're in your 20's, but I think about me at 40+ and a tramp stamp just seems really trashy.
    yeah my tramp stamp says "withdrawl before its too late", i always thought that quote was cool, cant remember the tv show or movie and my tattoo artist said it was cool and i should do it

Just don't get something you will regret 10+ years down the road, and I would stay away from the obvious no, no places; face, neck, hands, lower arms, calves, tramp stamp, crotch. If you're going to get a tattoo spend the money and go to a good artist that you have to make a reservation to see. No point cutting corners on something that will be with you likely the rest of your life.