Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I personally have a 15 year limit older, 10 younger. I don't have issues what people do but do detest a section of over 40 gay men that target 16-21 y/o in a predatory manner

For some reason older women always seemed to really like me, which I find odd because I've always looked young for my age.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Fixed that for you. Buck, you have so many hang ups about dating that you would have trouble finding a waifu.
    It's a little difficult, yes. Must be attractive enough, have an okay personality, be able to be approved by close family and friends, and an added bonus would be superior to friends g/f's. Probably somebody out of college. It would be nice if they made less than I do.

Also nobody could accuse her of being ugly. And on topic likely somebody within a few years of my age. Probably 3 at most.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 32 and my dad is 52, his fiance is 35. I'm totally in favor of it, they're a great couple and make each other very happy. It is a little more that my future step-mom relates more to my wife and I for pop culture though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It's a little difficult, yes. Must be attractive enough, have an okay personality, be able to be approved by close family and friends, and an added bonus would be superior to friends g/f's. Probably somebody out of college. It would be nice if they made less than I do.

Also nobody could accuse her of being ugly. And on topic likely somebody within a few years of my age. Probably 3 at most.
    G'luck finding that unicorn

10+ Year Old Account

Same, only in my case, she also needs to be an Elf and have Jedi powers. Oh, and not any Elf, but only Wood Elf: I have some standards, after all! Ah, forgot: 80+% Light Side alignment. I can go down to 70%, as long as her Force Grip is strong enough to satisfy me.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I personally have a 15 year limit older, 10 younger. I don't have issues what people do but do detest a section of over 40 gay men that target 16-21 y/o in a predatory manner
    Is that a real thing? I thought it was mostly an "urban legend".

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Same, only in my case, she also needs to be an Elf and have Jedi powers. Oh, and not any Elf, but only Wood Elf: I have some standards, after all! Ah, forgot: 80+% Light Side alignment. I can go down to 70%, as long as her Force Grip is strong enough to satisfy me.
    /s
    Wood elves from Tamriel or other Universes? Cannibalism isn't sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    Is that a real thing? I thought it was mostly an "urban legend".
    Unfortunately true, especially on online dating. They get excited over 'freshers week' because of the influx of intoxicated young men

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    Wood elves from Tamriel or other Universes? Cannibalism isn't sexy.
    From Forgotten Realms.

And cannibalism can be sexy too! That means she would eat me... He-he.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care. I can see there being issues with difference in life experience, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    G'luck finding that unicorn
    I know I have to settle for somebody possibly overweight or funny looking.

Getting approval shouldn't be hard. Just find a respectable girl.

- - - Updated - - -

/s
    Goals and standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goals and standards.
    IMO, it is silly to have fixed standards about people you haven't even met yet. If you genuinely like someone, but reject them just because they don't satisfy something from your checklist - then do you really think you are being reasonable? And do you think people will even be willing to be with you, when you assess them like some kind of merchandise?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I have to settle for somebody possibly overweight or funny looking.

Getting approval shouldn't be hard. Just find a respectable girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Goals and standards.
    Is your last name Lochte?

IMO, it is silly to have fixed standards about people you haven't even met yet. If you genuinely like someone, but reject them just because they don't satisfy something from your checklist - then do you really think you are being reasonable? And do you think people will even be willing to be with you, when you assess them like some kind of merchandise?
    Shhh... it's ok, let them figure it out on their own >: )

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, yeah.

Just because "I like somebody" doesn't mean I can't live without them.

Plenty of fish in the sea. Can find a similar fish closer to what I want further down the line.

I don't think its unreasonable to have standards. For example I would never get into a relationship with a smoker, it just grosses me out completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, yeah.

Plenty of fish in the sea. Can find a similar fish closer to what I want further down the line.
    I think you really should follow Celista's advice, if you see people as "fish"...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't think its unreasonable to have standards. For example I would never get into a relationship with a smoker, it just grosses me out completely.
    Don't like smoking hot girls, hmm?

Well, yeah.

When you're 70? Or when your standards will drop to 10% of what they are now?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you really should follow Celista's advice, if you see people as "fish"...
    It's a figure of speech. Fish in the sea? Never heard of that one?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    When you're 70? Or when your standards will drop to 10% of what they are now?
    Not quite that far. But I am in no rush. Marriage is an extremely large commitment. And dating requires time energy and money.

It's gross to me so I won't ever do that. I have big issues with the idea of pedos because of how I grew up. male or female large age gaps are disgusting.

Usually these strange age gaps are for financial reasons.
    Unless they are gay. Gay folks don't seem to have any restraint about what they want to stick.
    Someone's been watching too much television.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.