Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The news should rather be:

Three hospitalized after having firecrackers showed up their anuses and detonated after being caught blowing up turtles with firecrackers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Every single instance of any of those started by kids blowing up animals or ripping the faces off of them. Fact.
    While I would agree it can be common, I wouldn't say "every single instance." There are plenty of examples of people who "wouldn't hurt a fly" who ended up doing grizzly things.

Guys...it's a turtle. The replies in this thread are somewhat ridiculous. Just kill them because they're probably woman beaters and they'll just become serial killers in the future. Really? People who murder other humans aren't talked about this way.

Oh, but it's a cute defenseless turtle so that makes us feel really badly.

Just some simple prison and therapy about why hurting animals is bad is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    As a warning to others.

- - - Updated - - -

Every single instance of any of those started by kids blowing up animals or ripping the faces off of them. Fact.
    That is not fact, I am sure a high number do but to say every single one is not fact. It's also a fact not every animal abuser hurts humans. Not excusing or condoning violent on animals, I just hate when people spout bullshit and call it fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking idiots. Hope they get a judge that throws the book at them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Fucking idiots. Hope they get a judge that throws the book at them.
    A book with an M-80 duct taped to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Using a glue trap and just letting them die on it in the trash is animal abuse. Defend the indefensible all you want, it'll just make you look stupid.
    Going balls-out "animal feels" over vermin makes you look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Please stop with the "boys will be boys" rubbish. I've known from a much younger age not to do this kind of shit.

This is pretty hilarious coming from someone who uses glue traps on mice (that cause a lot of unnecessary suffering, they're known as torture traps for a good reason). Not that I'm defending them, but at least the turtles would have died relatively instantly as opposed to pulling their face off or breaking/gnawing off limbs to escape.
    I tried everything to get rid of some field mice that got into my townhome (was a gap in the stucco outside, they came through the receptacle in the kitchen). I finally had to resort to glue traps. I wouldn't kill them though. Id take em to this huge field a few miles from where i lived , got some cooking spray and lightly sprayed around them. They got off in about 30 seconds and ran out into the field.

It is sad though. They would tear their hair out. If I would have had another way to get rid of them that didn't kill them, I would have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That is not fact, I am sure a high number do but to say every single one is not fact. It's also a fact not every animal abuser hurts humans. Not excusing or condoning violent on animals, I just hate when people spout bullshit and call it fact.
    I think its more the "they will do it to helpless animals, why not to humans too". The tendencies are there. Id think that animal abusers would lean more to the "would abuse a child" end more to the "id have them babysit for me" end.

Would you let these kids baby sit your 2 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    I tried everything to get rid of some field mice that got into my townhome (was a gap in the stucco outside, they came through the receptacle in the kitchen). I finally had to resort to glue traps. I wouldn't kill them though. Id take em to this huge field a few miles from where i lived , got some cooking spray and lightly sprayed around them. They got off in about 30 seconds and ran out into the field.

It is sad though. They would tear their hair out. If I would have had another way to get rid of them that didn't kill them, I would have.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its more the "they will do it to helpless animals, why not to humans too". The tendencies are there. Id think that animal abusers would lean more to the "would abuse a child" end more to the "id have them babysit for me" end.

Would you let these kids baby sit your 2 year old?
    That's not a counter argument to what I said.

Got it, next time ill stab it with a pocket knife before I throw it in the garbage.
    Gotta say, you sound like one of the most stereotypical americans I can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagree View Post
    Gotta say, you sound like one of the most stereotypical americans I can imagine.
    Thank you.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...**-PLEASE-READ

Oh no I'll get infracted? What a nightmare.

Doesn't change the fact that you're the most stereotypical american possible. Which, if you were wondering, is not a good thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which, if you were wondering, is not a good thing.
    I suppose, if you're operating under the assumption that your opinion matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Maybe hillbillies just are that stupid universally.
    Is Hillbillie slang for Hillarie supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I suppose, if you're operating under the assumption that your opinion matters.
    Is this an attempt to make me sad or something? I was just stating a fact, and that fact is that he sounds like a stereotypical american. Stupid, no empathy, killing things and guns.

EDIT: Oh and fat of course, but I can't really tell from his posts.

Oh no I'll get infracted? What a nightmare.

Doesn't change the fact that you're the most stereotypical american possible. Which, if you were wondering, is not a good thing.
    I am sure you don't care what happens to your throw away account.

I am sure you don't care what happens to your throw away account.
    Correcto. I don't care what happens to my main account either. I'm not going to censor myself because of some rules asking me to be politically correct and not be mean to the other kids "or we won't let you post for a few days!".

Correcto. I don't care what happens to my main account either. I'm not going to censor myself because of some rules asking me to be politically correct and not be mean to the other kids "or we won't let you post for a few days!".
    You care enough to make another account so you can keep posting, your actions prove you're a liar.

You care enough to make another account so you can keep posting, your actions prove you're a liar.
    I haven't logged out of this account for days. You think you're special enough to make me relog? Dat arrogance doe.

OT: I'm ashamed to admit my thoughts when opening the thread were "Please don't be British... please don't be British"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.