Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Nekid tank!
    Vers = Mastery > Haste >No stats > Crit

That's my stat weight man.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    4/5 items on the tier have crit . Yippie
    There's 6 tier pieces now. That's 5/6 items with crit, but a respectable 3/6 have mastery. It's not as bad as 1/6 having haste (by far the best stat for boomkin and resto).

4/5 items on the tier have crit . Yippie
    So yes, we have highest EH. We have more passive stuff. But I'm scared on boss fights like Cenarius where he does a 6 mill hit, and the more you mitigate the smaller the puddle on the floor is. I can easily see warriors and pallies being OP there.
    Spear of Nightmares does 6 million physical damage, yes. Just like Warriors can save some rage to have Ignore Pain up for a special ability or Pallies can save a charge of SotR for a special ability, Druids can also save some rage so that there is a 2 stack Ironfur up for a special ability.

2x Ironfur if I recall correctly puts armor at approximately 70% total DR from armor:
    6,000,000 * ((1 - 0.70 armor reduction) * (1 - 0.10 Thick Hide) * (1 - 0.06 Rend & Tear) * (1 - 0.60 Survival Instincts)) = 609,120 damage taken (This is an 89.9% damage reduction). Swapping Survival Instincts for a combination of Barkskin + Rage of the Sleeper is an 87.1% damage reduction.

So Bears can still do really well with that particular mechanic, but I agree that Paladins can cheese the mechanic twice with BoP and Divine Shield and Warrior's Ignore Pain reduces damage by 90% until the absorb is popped. However, I'm not sure how CDs interact with IP: do they only allow more dmg to be taken before the absorb is depleted or do they also make the 90% reduction even better? If the latter, then they can cheese the mechanic nearly as well as a Paladin; if the former, then we're about equal to Warriors in ability to reduce the size of the puddle. Either way, we're still quite good on that mechanic (and you could even put up a 3 stack of Ironfur to make the puddle even smaller if reducing the puddle size is more important than the damage you take outside of that mechanic).

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Spear of Nightmares does 6 million physical damage, yes. Just like Warriors can save some rage to have Ignore Pain up for a special ability or Pallies can save a charge of SotR for a special ability, Druids can also save some rage so that there is a 2 stack Ironfur up for a special ability.

2x Ironfur if I recall correctly puts armor at approximately 70% total DR from armor:
    6,000,000 * ((1 - 0.70 armor reduction) * (1 - 0.10 Thick Hide) * (1 - 0.06 Rend & Tear) * (1 - 0.60 Survival Instincts)) = 609,120 damage taken (This is an 89.9% damage reduction). Swapping Survival Instincts for a combination of Barkskin + Rage of the Sleeper is an 87.1% damage reduction.

So Bears can still do really well with that particular mechanic, but I agree that Paladins can cheese the mechanic twice with BoP and Divine Shield and Warrior's Ignore Pain reduces damage by 90% until the absorb is popped. However, I'm not sure how CDs interact with IP: do they only allow more dmg to be taken before the absorb is depleted or do they also make the 90% reduction even better? If the latter, then they can cheese the mechanic nearly as well as a Paladin; if the former, then we're about equal to Warriors in ability to reduce the size of the puddle. Either way, we're still quite good on that mechanic (and you could even put up a 3 stack of Ironfur to make the puddle even smaller if reducing the puddle size is more important than the damage you take outside of that mechanic).
    As I said before, Ironfur is only a 15-20% DR on the first stack 5-10% on the second 3-5% On the third. If you get 3 stacks up, you'll have 2/3 of a SOTR of a paladin.

Looks like Skysec's Hold legendary has been nerfed down from 15% to 12% after the hotfix today.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurlon View Post
    Looks like Skysec's Hold legendary has been nerfed down from 15% to 12% after the hotfix today.
    Where's the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrais View Post
    Where's the list?
    There's a thread in the druid section specifically about this hotfix.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...c-Hold)-nerfed

Where's the list?
    I just checked in game and compared it to the items on Wowhead. Skysec's Hold was the only Guardian change that I noticed.

Right so I just checked the changes

The ring seems to be a definite nerf

Seems like Blizz is hating on bears currently

Meanwhile Ignore pain

Deleted

Meanwhile Ignore pain
    ignore Ignore pain you mean

Meanwhile Ignore pain

bears are still strong and warriors should fear the day blizzards nerfs ignore pain, because tbh .. thats all they really have. The Moment ignore pain gets weaker and wont be strong enough for 100% uptime warriors will get facebashed.. but now its really strong and warriors are the smoothest tanks :s

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    bears are still strong and warriors should fear the day blizzards nerfs ignore pain, because tbh .. thats all they really have. The Moment ignore pain gets weaker and wont be strong enough for 100% uptime warriors will get facebashed.. but now its really strong and warriors are the smoothest tanks :s
    Shield block at 50% uptime and 10 rage is really strong. Especially scaling mastery into nighthold and further.

As I said before, Ironfur is only a 15-20% DR on the first stack 5-10% on the second 3-5% On the third. If you get 3 stacks up, you'll have 2/3 of a SOTR of a paladin.
    While damage reduction has diminishing returns, it's only to make the benfit of armor linear. Every ironfur is just as strong as the previous and will reduce the damage of an attack by the same percentage. If it was 20% DR every stack that would be extremely op and 3x ironfurs would be over 100% damage reduction. 3x Ironfurs is definitely stronger than a SotR.

Shield block at 50% uptime and 10 rage is really strong. Especially scaling mastery into nighthold and further.
    depends on the situation, but tbh by tanking legion pre-event bosses (ilvl 700) if I dont spend everything I have in Ignore Pain i'll drop and die. Every time I test it and spend my rage into one shield block Ignore Pain gets crushed by the boss and after this I'm at 50% and wished I wouldn't have put any rage into block. Same is on every other raidboss I fought that does sim dmg.
    I think warrior is the tank that needs a certain ilvl the most. Every boss feels like a check if my gear is good enough to keep 100% uptime on Ignore Pain and I hate it. On my Druid I can 'feel' every Item. It doesnt Jump from 'my healer cries blood when he sees me' to 'needs a hot sometimes'.
    It just gets easier with every item I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    depends on the situation, but tbh by tanking legion pre-event bosses (ilvl 700) if I dont spend everything I have in Ignore Pain i'll drop and die. Every time I test it and spend my rage into one shield block Ignore Pain gets crushed by the boss and after this I'm at 50% and wished I wouldn't have put any rage into block. Same is on every other raidboss I fought that does sim dmg.
    I think warrior is the tank that needs a certain ilvl the most. Every boss feels like a check if my gear is good enough to keep 100% uptime on Ignore Pain and I hate it. On my Druid I can 'feel' every Item. It doesnt Jump from 'my healer cries blood when he sees me' to 'needs a hot sometimes'.
    It just gets easier with every item I get.
    The invasion bosses kill me on my 745 ilvl druid. I don't think they're meant to be solo tanked man

The latest on our Mastery issues:

Mastery: Nature's Guardian once again gives 1% Attack Power per point, as intended.
    Nature's Guardian doesn't increase healing from Hand of the Protector, Ysera's Gift (self), Cleansing Waters, or Judgments of the Pure.
    Developers’ notes: Heals that scale with the Guardian's maximum health already benefit from Mastery, so further increasing their healing was "double-dipping" Mastery.

So I guess Resto Affinity is even more worthless now. I fail to see the point of Nature's Guardian if they're going to pick and choose which heals actually benefit from it.

I was wondering if anybody had a link to a spreadsheet or site which talks on the topic of the artifact Weapon and a good progression path for raiding along with relic slots and everything included. (That is also kept current and up to date preferably)

A guide has been posted the last days on this forum by pumps which seems kewl and there is a link inside for a respective spreadsheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    The latest on our Mastery issues:

Mastery: Nature's Guardian once again gives 1% Attack Power per point, as intended.
    Nature's Guardian doesn't increase healing from Hand of the Protector, Ysera's Gift (self), Cleansing Waters, or Judgments of the Pure.
    Developers’ notes: Heals that scale with the Guardian's maximum health already benefit from Mastery, so further increasing their healing was "double-dipping" Mastery.

So I guess Resto Affinity is even more worthless now. I fail to see the point of Nature's Guardian if they're going to pick and choose which heals actually benefit from it.
    So the fixed the AP shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    A guide has been posted the last days on this forum by pumps which seems kewl and there is a link inside for a respective spreadsheet.
    do you have a page/link or something? could not find it.

thanks!