Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Maybe you should play what you like instead of playing what you think is top dps, healing or tanking. I bet you're not in any world top 10 guild, so it really doesn't matter anyway.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsilyikes View Post
    this thread is not about dark souls 1
    I thought the same thing.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Maybe you should play what you like instead of playing what you think is top dps, healing or tanking. I bet you're not in any world top 10 guild, so it really doesn't matter anyway.
    A hundred times this.
    I have to explain this every single time someone complains that the spec i'm playing is not strong atm.

It is quite simply impossible for blizzard to "stealth nerf" anything which players can see in numbers.
    So there would be no point there being any intentional effort to do that change by stealth.
    Either datamining mistakes, changes in-progress, information out of context.
    Or simply blizzard being late in telling us things.

If you lose trust in blizzard over class changes, then quite frankly you should have left the game after the first patch.
    There have always been class changes.
    Get over it, or get out.
    The latter leaves a marginally greater proportion of mature people left and so is the option I prefer.

Look at the front page even.
    Where there is a post explaining changes to items, in some cases reductions or "nerfs".
    And that is for items we can't even get yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think the term OP is looking for is a "hotfix," and hotfixes happen to be a vital part of Blizzard's tuning process.

Yeah, it sucks that things changed so shortly before release, but they've been pretty open about the fact that balance isn't finished. When Watcher talks about avoiding "stealth nerfs" and communicating with the player base, he doesn't mean they won't make balance changes, he means that Blizzard will tell the player base about said balance changes when they happen.

Well tbh there's a point to it...

1. Clawing shadows got nerfed. Hotfix note went few days delayed. Blizz: sorry guys, staff was out for the weekend, won't happen again.

2. Exsanguinate gets nerfed. Again hotfix note is delayed. Blizz: sorry guys, didn't mean to be a stealth nerf, we'll communicate upfront and ahead of time what we plan.

3. Guardian mastery got nerfed. Blizzard: oops, hotfix notes went out, we forgot that one, we'll add it.
    Why do you think it was added as a header to mmo-champ post "guardian druid hotfixes added".

4. Blood boil got nerfed. Was added to hotfixes EVEN LATER than the druid one.

They never learn, do they?

The nerfs weren't stealth nerfs. The post went up about the changes and they went back and added the ones that whoever wrote the thing missed. It's a mistake. I guess you don't make those do ya? Now if they pull another exsang nerf and bash something mid prime time with no notes or anything for 24 hours then sure jump on them. But this last round was simple human error.