10+ Year Old Account

Wardrobe Question

During Beta I tested Wardrobe and discovered that if you delete a specific character, you will also lose all of the models or armor pieces that specific character has earned or owned.

My question is:

Does this work the same for linked and inactive accounts?

For example:

Currently I have an inactive account, but I have not activated it since the new features have become available.

If and when I log in to that specific characters those unique looks and armor pieces should/would become available.

Now what happens when that account becomes inactive again?

Do I lose those looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    During Beta I tested Wardrobe and discovered that if you delete a specific character, you will also lose all of the models or armor pieces that specific character has earned or owned.
    I didn't know about this, is it intended? That sucks, lol.

Have you posted that on the official forums to make sure it's not a bug and it's actually intended? It sounds like a bug, to me.

Does this work the same for linked and inactive accounts?
    Just like above, that question is better suited to be asked on the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Have you posted that on the official forums to make sure it's not a bug and it's actually intended? It sounds like a bug, to me.

Just like above, that question is better suited to be asked on the official forums.
    I suppose if I had access to them that would be a good place you are right.

I suppose if I had access to them that would be a good place you are right.
    So.... no access to the official forums? To me, that can only mean one of two things: either you are not subscribed to WoW, or you have been banned from the official forums. The former makes me question why would you even be curious about WoW's wardrobe feature. The latter, well...

Now, if you're, perchance, talking about the beta official forums, it doesn't matter. The Wardrobe is a feature that is available right now so you can ask about it on the live game forums.

It seems really unlikely to me that it would be implemented in such a way that this would happen, and I haven't sen anyone else complain about this.

But then Blizzard has a history of implementing things in ways I would not have believed.

So.... no access to the official forums? To me, that can only mean one of two things: either you are not subscribed to WoW, or you have been banned from the official forums. The former makes me question why would you even be curious about WoW's wardrobe feature. The latter, well...

Now, if you're, perchance, talking about the beta official forums, it doesn't matter. The Wardrobe is a feature that is available right now so you can ask about it on the live game forums.
    You can report bugs in game. that'd be your next best bet.

10+ Year Old Account

Banned a while ago. Ironically back when transmog was first introduced.