Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Azeroth Armory - Forging Ashbringer

Azeroth Armory - Forging Ashbringer
    Tony is back again! This time he creates Ashrbringer!

That's a lot of forging being done.

Haha, even though he made the handle longer, it's still too short to be held with two hands. Blizzard, take note.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagree View Post
    Haha, even though he made the handle longer, it's still too short to be held with two hands. Blizzard, take note.
    Maybe it's designed for Donald Trump.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Out of the weapons he has made so far this is the weakest one, the blade is way short if you look at all the images made of it you will see that if it stands on point it will almost reach should length, this one is like a gnomes version of it, there is a reason we don't have gnome paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love what hes doing, but making Ashbringer in a fking Gnomeversion was really kind of meeeeeh.
    Also it looks great, but should be much bigger, I know, would be really tough to swing, but jeah, meeeh :<

The most annoying thing was that Barbarian at the end, swinging this holy sword -.-

Looked too short, Was alright I guess though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yango View Post
    I really love what hes doing, but making Ashbringer in a fking Gnomeversion was really kind of meeeeeh.
    Also it looks great, but should be much bigger, I know, would be really tough to swing, but jeah, meeeh :<

The most annoying thing was that Barbarian at the end, swinging this holy sword -.-
    He's made Cloud's buster swords before, Now THAT was tough to swing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by yango View Post

The last part really is just a show for the simple-minded. Last time it was a dude using the handle to smash something with his Warglaive, and then used it backwards.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be any worse than their Captain America shield.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did the exact thing i would do if i had one... kill a Gnome!

Deleted
    no disk = not ashbringer imo.
    could easily have done it with a piece of perspex or plastic with the disk inside, not like the weapon is going to be used in real combat, more likely will be on display in Blizz HQ

Would love to see Thunderfury made

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Looked too short, Was alright I guess though.

- - - Updated - - -

He's made Cloud's buster swords before, Now THAT was tough to swing.
    jeah maybe Blizz doesnt gave enough money to invest I think its just sad for the Ashbringer. Great sword, deserved more size :<

Hard to hate on the guy's work, but leaving out the iconic holy symbol because it's "not practical" strips the sword of part of its iconic luster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagree View Post
    The last part really is just a show for the simple-minded. Last time it was a dude using the handle to smash something with his Warglaive, and then used it backwards.
    He used the handle of the DoomHammer which does not make much sense it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also why not the original Ashbringer design? I skipped a good portion of the video, but I dont see why they made the new stylized design other than "it doesnt have a floating disc we cannot replicate"

But yea, way too short for a warcraft 2h, almost looked like a 1h sword for a gnome.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

I love the work, but why not use the classic model?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say that in the past I have really liked this show.

Because (save the warcraft items) he has actually tried to make FUNCTIONAL weaponry out of fantasy and video game concept.

(1) These are clearly rushed
    (2) They look like high quality props (NOT functional weapons)
    (3) I really hate what they "test" the weapons out on... seriously you could use a bunch of bananas, sausage links, dildos, live children, or bare hands to break champagne flutes filled with glitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    My guess, Blizz wanted them to do this version. They should do more then just weapons. Would loving to see how they forge some T sets

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Because that model is the most badass and sexy version of Ashbringer out there. Thats subjective obviously but its just so cool.

I loved it honestly. I think this is one of their best in terms of WoW stuff.

Not saying i could do better, but imo it looked like a cheap plastic toy at the end...