Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Regarding Benefits from having children

Sometimes I think if I could just find a women who is already been used and doesnt require the fancy restaurants i could get a child and then leave her, since she takes custody of the child do i still get money to support it? Isnt that way too easy to abuse the money system? how much money could i get from this? anybody have any experience.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    Sometimes I think if I could just find a women who is already been used and doesnt require the fancy restaurants i could get a child and then leave her, since she takes custody of the child do i still get money to support it? Isnt that way too easy to abuse the money system? how much money could i get from this? anybody have any experience.
    I'm having a hard time grasping what you are getting at...

10+ Year Old Account
    No... in that case you would be required to pay child support to her.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm having a hard time grasping what you are getting at...
    like people who have children get money for it but couldnt that system be easily abused with more than 1 partner??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No... in that case you would be required to pay child support to her.
    wtf that sounds unfair how come she gets paid but i dont?

benefit ? your children when they grow up will play wow and they can farm gold for you , win win situation regarding children $$$$

Are you saying if you have a child with a woman and leave her, do you still get money to support it? Not sure what country does that... In the US you do get a small tax credit, if the homes are separate the parents take turns claiming the credit and the child support you pay out weighs that by far....

The only person who could abuse any system is being a woman and having multiple kids by different fathers, all of them paying child support.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In case you aren't trolling.

Why should you get money for child support if you don't have custody of the kid?

You get money for having kids? WTF? I could have been getting paid this whole time?

As far as I know the only people that "get money" for having kids is poor people and they typically don't get money, they get assistance for life's necessaties like houseing and food.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Are you saying if you have a child with a woman and leave her, do you still get money to support it? Not sure what country does that... In the US you do get a small tax credit, if the homes are separate the parents take turns claiming the credit and the child support you pay out weighs that by far....

The only person who could abuse any system is being a woman and having multiple kids by different fathers, all of them paying child support.
    lets not discuss genders that not allowed but are you saying only woman can do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's the one supporting the child in your example.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    In case you aren't trolling.

Why should you get money for child support if you don't have custody of the kid?
    because i made 50% of it? what kind of question is this?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The kind of question that weeds out trolls from normal people.

You failed.....

10+ Year Old Account
    like people who have children get money for it but couldnt that system be easily abused with more than 1 partner??

- - - Updated - - -

She has the child, not you. Child support is to support the child, not you. Depending on a variety of factors if you had custody of the child, she could possibly need to pay you child support.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    If she keeps the child, you have to pay her child support (most the time based on conditions). Sooo, what the heck are you talking about? lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

lets not discuss genders that not allowed but are you saying only woman can do that?
    No judge will give the child to the father unless the mother is a pure shit stain. My brothers ex decided to become a Meth whore while he was over in Iraq, and even then it took a lot of time an money to get him full custody.

Thug women do this all the time. They take the child support for themselves, and don't put it towards their child.

10+ Year Old Account
    The things is. Since you bailed on the child, you are still responsible for paying in part for the child's needs. This is what Child Support is. It Supports the Child.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Cause she raises the baby and you don't

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Thug women do this all the time. They take the child support for themselves, and don't put it towards their child.
    Yes, out of all the women I ever dated I only met one who actually spent all the money on her child, what ever she didn't spend she put into a college fund and she was cake decorated for a grocery store, I admired that about her.

I went out with one woman who didn't work, she just lived off child support she received from 3 different kids from 3 different fathers, that one tidbit made me run for the hills. Too bad, she was hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That doesn't sound very thuggish? Just selfish.