Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    It is the strongest singletarget DPS talent in there. Akainu's Absolute Justice also only works with both buffs active. It has been like this since they've rebuffed it during beta, after nerfing it into the ground.

Edit: Just a log showing how strong FB is
    Another edit: Well, forget akainu's now. Its one of the worst legendaries that we could get.
    With the Windfury buff is it still the strongest single target? Has anyone done a SIM on the change? I also find it hard to hit LL sometimes when using Hailstorm it just makes that worse, with the exception of during wolves obviously.

this is probs going to sound rather dumb, but playing around on my shamy on dummies and found that even if i used landslide i couldnt get my crit over 31% im using bolderfist so its already at 31% with that buff, shouldnt it still increase with landslide?

this is on live btw
    Last edited by tanksin the enhance shamy; 2016-08-26 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    this is probs going to sound rather dumb, but playing around on my shamy on dummies and found that even if i used landslide i couldnt get my crit over 31% im using bolderfist so its already at 31% with that buff, shouldnt it still increase with landslide?

this is on live btw
    No because landslide increases agility by 8% and agility hasn't increased crit in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I kind of hate all our legendaries TBH. None of them are particularly interesting besides the ghost wolf one and the only fight I can even imagine that being useful on is Spine of Deathwing.
    They are really boring. After seeing what the other classes get, enhancement is pretty lackluster. The lava lash legendary was nice but someone said it got nerfed hard.

I wish we got some good utility legendaries. Windwalker has two really fantastic ones that do nothing for your damage, one that increases the windwalking bonus to 25% and another that increases the touch of karma absorb to 200% of your health. I personally feel that more (all?) of the legendaries should be things like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on maining resto but will be putting 13 points into my enhance wep for leveling/world questing. Does anyone know if one side outweighs the other if the goal will be for solo world questing only? I went right side during beta but wasn't able to try multiple paths to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by dPwnShop View Post
    I plan on maining resto but will be putting 13 points into my enhance wep for leveling/world questing. Does anyone know if one side outweighs the other if the goal will be for solo world questing only? I went right side during beta but wasn't able to try multiple paths to compare.
    Generally you want to go up the left side, grabbing alpha wolves along the way, up to doom wolves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, new to Enh and was wondering if there was an in-progress BiS list somewhere? Looking for sims for various things as well, if anything like that was posted earlier in this thread could someone point me to which page? (I know im lazy but 117 pages of digging...)

Ideally, just looking for stat weight sims, legendary sims, and trinket sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunwolf View Post
    I still say that Overcharge and Earthen Spike combo has potential if they make a few changes.... mainly to Earthen Spike. Give Earthen Spike a longer range, like 20-30 yds, so you can use it on ranged mob or boss from distance and follow up with overcharged LB right away. Reduce the MS cost to make it easier to use. They already increased the buff it gives, which was my last suggestion.... dunno if its enough but I guess it is for now esp if they were to add those other 2 suggestions.
    Make it generate 30 MW instead of consuming 30 and make it a buff on the shaman not a debuff on the target and its good to go.
    Last edited by Pantsless; 2016-08-26 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantsless View Post
    Make it generate 30 MW instead of consuming 30 and make it a buff on the shaman not a debuff on the target and its good to go.
    Ugh, I know that they're not going to make such a big design change at this point but being able to talent into a second maelstrom generator would make the Windsong build feel perfect.

Also, about Windsong, overall it's decent option, however i do have to wonder why is the attack speed spread over such a big time period. The old Unleashed Wind would have been a better choice IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by dPwnShop View Post
    I would do this: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...OOAzjwM5ADVHAQ

That is basically what is suggested, and you pick up a lot of nice talents to buff SS and Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantsless
    Making it generate maelstrom would be awesome... I'd be happy with even 10 MS, but I'd settle for free. As for making it a buff.... that would be great too but "thematically" I see why its a debuff since it spikes under a target to leave em open for more damage, so I doubt they would make it a buff. Longer range and either cost low/free MS or give MS would be perfect for me.

Also, about Windsong, overall it's decent option, however i do have to wonder why is the attack speed spread over such a big time period. The old Unleashed Wind would have been a better choice IMO.
    What do you mean? Isn't longer better? Wasn't the old unleashed wind only for a few seconds or melee swings or something like that?

Mind to explain how FT/Hail would do that much of a difference? Before scaling, on 700~ gear, for five minutes trials I've been getting around 6.3k by doing only auto attacks, 7.6k rebuffing FT at 5s for 5min and around 7,8k rebuffing Hailstorm at 5s as well, so the base addition of each is around 1,3-1,5k. While maintaining both buffs while auto attacking net around 10,1k dps over 5 minutes.

Ofc dropping any of these buffs is a loss of dps but I could not identify where is the scaling that the spreadsheets put to make that huge of a difference to prioritize any of these over SS or CL. It is not like slice and dice, it is just extra flat damage that scales with haste, they dont buff other sources of damage.

It is not a scientific test, just something out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by morenomdz View Post
    Mind to explain how FT/Hail would do that much of a difference? Before scaling, on 700~ gear, for five minutes trials I've been getting around 6.3k by doing only auto attacks, 7.6k rebuffing FT at 5s for 5min and around 7,8k rebuffing Hailstorm at 5s as well, so the base addition of each is around 1,3-1,5k. While maintaining both buffs while auto attacking net around 10,1k dps over 5 minutes.

Ofc dropping any of these buffs is a loss of dps but I could not identify where is the scaling that the spreadsheets put to make that huge of a difference to prioritize any of these over SS or CL. It is not like slice and dice, it is just extra flat damage that scales with haste, they dont buff other sources of damage.

Well, I would assume that at 110 with better gear, more mastery and haste, and artifact which buffs various stuff like your FT/FB, SS, and haste.... that it all adds up to making FT and FB important as you will be doing many melee swings and those elem imbues will proc alot. I am not 100% on this, but I think FT and FB also proc on SS possibly even two times since it uses both MH and OH swings. So basically SS is still your primary ability, but you want FT and FB up at all times to take full advantage of SS by buffing it... esp since you may be chaining a few in a row.

Not sure about WF either, but that may potentially ALSO proc FT and FB. Before, you would have WF on MH and FT on OH, so each weapon would proc a different imbue.... but now WF just works all the time seperately, and FT/FB can proc off either weapon.

Anyone knows the most optimal path for the artifact talent tree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDT View Post
    Anyone knows the most optimal path for the artifact talent tree?
    Taken from the Earthshrine #enhancement Discord channel. Crafted with love by Wordup:

I still can't believe Doom Vortex is so bad that literally every other trait is prioritized ahead of it. That's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Taken from the Earthshrine #enhancement Discord channel. Crafted with love by Wordup:

Thanks a lot, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by morenomdz View Post

The reason is because Stormstrike/Windstrike, Windfury/Windlash, Crash Lightning, and Lava Lash all trigger Hailstorm and Flametongue, in addition to those melee swings. I believe only Rockbiter and Boulderfist don't trigger FT/Hailstorm b/c they aren't "weapon attacks".

After some further playing i'm just gonna say 5% windfury buff is placebo as hell.

Still feels like vanilla ret paladin. Artifact is the great big hope.