Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Valorous Aegis, t8 10 man (ulduar)
    Thatnk you!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    What is the name of the last sey?
    Go back to page 425, Pif lists every set's item list like 5 posts after these images.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Ha, I also thought of this idea. A samurai wielding the holy light. Perfection. But a blood elf would be more suited IMO. They look more slender and their animations involve a lot of jumping and whirling (belf ret is my main).
    You'd have to go to a darker set for belf. The helm and shoulders for horde aren't white like the Alliance, so the Jade Tiger set won't match. The Demonbreaker Set from LFR HFC does work pretty well color wise. If I get the gumption to do some pvp for the helm and shoulders later, I'll post the belf version.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-08-26 at 02:50 PM.

@avoidconfusion
    The actual set is the Primal Gladiator's Scaled Armor ( you can get the Ensemble for 12 Marks of Honour). The cloak is "Greatcloak of the Turned Champion" from Saurfang in ICC. The tabard is the Blood Knight Tabard. The 2 Handed Sword is Ashkandi from Blackwing Lair. The 1 Handed Sword is the "Bloodvenom Blade" from ICC. And the shield is the "Bloodforged Guard" from a quest in Shadowmoon Valley (Outland)
    For the Glory of Mankind

Thank you!!! Just one question @lordrevangr , when I buy it, it looks grey/white... am I buying the wrong set?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Simple yet effective. Holy pala. Gonna transmog artifact into Hand of Sulfuras from Cata Ragnaros when the Legion drops.

Which transmogs did you use? The shoulders look awesome! Blackrock?
    Last edited by avoidconfusion; 2016-08-26 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Thank you!!! Just one question @lordrevangr , when I buy it, it looks grey/white... am I buying the wrong set?

- - - Updated - - -

Warrior T12 from Firelands. This is the normal version I believe.

The rest of the set is indeed blackrock.

Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post
    Tryin' to do something like a samurai&warrior look-a-like, need some improvements but I want to keep atleast the helm

That's a sweet transmog! What are all the pieces you used? (Especially the helmet, that looks great).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Warrior T12 from Firelands. This is the normal version I believe.

The rest of the set is indeed blackrock.
    how do you get to wear Warrior Tier armor on the Paladin??

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock+Firelands H25. Dont like how the complete H25 FL set look on paladin, its too shaman-like. Lava-like strings all around the body, you know. On other hand, black military Blackrock set+Firelands Shoulders, Shield looks pretty intimidating and badass. Plus mace from Black Temple i guess.

Right now it looks like that. Helmet from H25 Firelands would look better but it didnt drop for me yet.
    Gonna use Cataclysm's Edge when Silver Hand's Artifact will be mine.

Last edited by Harbour; 2016-08-26 at 07:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    how do you get to wear Warrior Tier armor on the Paladin??

Tier look alikes

Tier look alikes
    Quite new to transmogs, can you explain that a bit more? I don't have a warrior to clear firelands with. Can I still get this transmog and if so, how?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quite new to transmogs, can you explain that a bit more? I don't have a warrior to clear firelands with. Can I still get this transmog and if so, how?
    With a Paladin or DK. There are items that share the appearance of tier pieces (eg you see warriors/dks running around with the t12 paladin look alike).

In most of the later instances there is Tier look a like gear for instance

Scalpel-Sharpening Shoulders can be used by all plate wearers and look just like

Scourgelord Shoulderplates which it tier gear and are DK only.

With a Paladin or DK. There are items that share the appearance of tier pieces (eg you see warriors/dks running around with the t12 paladin look alike).
    Ok... for dumb people like me ( )... how exactly do I get these shoulders as a Paladin? I have the Shoulders of the Fiery Protector but the vendor in Stormwind only shows me Paladin stuff...

http://i.imgur.com/wMFH5Ov.jpg

Thinking about changing the shield

Ok... for dumb people like me ( )... how exactly do I get these shoulders as a Paladin? I have the Shoulders of the Fiery Protector but the vendor in Stormwind only shows me Paladin stuff...
    It's loot from raid bosses. Regular items that are not part of a tier set. They use the same models as tiers, but are not restricted by class. It's like that for most raids, though not all of the sets are complete. In Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King, these off-set items are usually a different color scheme.

These Warrior lookalike pauldrons in particular drop from Heroic Alysrazor in Firelands. It's only a chance to drop, but if you run it on 25m you'll get more loot, and therefore a higher chance.
    Last edited by Archibalde; 2016-08-26 at 09:58 PM.

Those shoulders drop from Heroic Firelands. They look like the tier warriors have, but are seperate pieces so any plate class can get them.

For example, these specific shoulders drop off of Heroic Alysrazor in firelands. You can get them as a paladin, DK, or warrior. You dont buy them from a vendor, you actually have to go to firelands, set the raid to heroic, and kill Alysrazor for them to drop.

As the poster above me said, do 25m, it drops more loot so you have a better chance at getting what you want.

This is how it works for any tier pieces that have look-a-like pieces.

Ok understood thanks!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally managed to win the 5 bgs I needed to get the helm and shoulders. Here is the "Dark Samurai" set that is my horde equivilant to the @heidenka posted.

Tyrannical Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Tyrannical Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Blackrock Chestpiece
    Tabard of the Earthen Ring
    Demonbreaker Gauntlets
    Sha'tari Keeper Girdle
    Demonbreaker Legplates
    Engine-Kicking Boots
    Blade of Hanna with Icy Chill

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/wMFH5Ov.jpg

Thinking about changing the shield
    I always use Earthen Guard with Quel'Serrar. There is also a green model and other colors.

I think I'm over trying to always match the weapon to the armor set. If the armor looks good, I'm going with whatever weapon tickles my fancy at the time.

Item List
    Head: Sentinel's Guard
    Shoulder: Savage Gladiator's Ornamented Shoulders
    Back: Hollowblood Scale Cloak
    Chest: Savage Gladiator's Ornamented Chestguard
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Tabard: Tabard of the Earthen Ring
    Hands: Savage Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves
    Waist: Skulk Rock Belt
    Legs: Savage Gladiator's Ornamented Legplates
    Feet: Grom'gar Plate Stompers
    Weapon: Lionheart Executioner, Reborn
    Illusion: Sunfire

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Here is the "Dark Samurai" set that is my horde equivilant to the @heidenka posted.
    That's a great combo, and really does reflect the theme. I think it would only work on a Blood Elf, though, due to their more lithe frame.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-08-27 at 03:34 PM.