Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The biggest mistake in Syria was that Russia didn't bomb all the outsiders (Americans included), thus not allowing the Syrian people to peacefully come out this tragic story.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2016-08-26 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    9.9 million in Sweden.
    Yes not really much of a comparison to be made

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    The biggest mistake in Syria was that Russia didn't bomb all the outsiders, (Americans included) thus not allowing the Syrian people to peacefully come out this tragic story.
    Another day of Ulmita advocating for more dead Russian pilots I see.

I can't think of a juicier steak for Air Combat Command than the prospect of sending F-22s and F-15Cs out to shoot down Tu-95s loaded with dumb bombs. After all, they've gotten tremendous practice off twice a week off the coast of Alaska.

Of course this is the part where Ulmita waves the solitary S-400 with it's eight 60km missiles in our face. Or will it be the eight Su-35s? They're both really going to last long against the 150 combat aircraft the US flies out of Turkey, right? And don't plan for reinforcements from Russia. Russia would be much more worried about the many hundreds of NATO aircraft that would take to the skies over Europe to ward off a Russian counter attack up north.

For someone who blamed his coup on the U.S he doesn't seem to mind having their help getting rid of his problems.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Not many would take American facts seriously, not after the imminent threat that the Iraqi WMD were posing to the USA.
    Plus with their record in middle east, aka having literately fucked this whole region up noone is taking them seriously anyways.

Biden visits Turkey --> Turkey invades Syria and hunts kurds and isis.

The biggest mistake in Syria was that Russia didn't bomb all the outsiders, thus not allowing the Syrian people to peacefully come out this tragic story.
    I know you're trolling but dude.. If the Russians bombed the U.S you do realize that you wouldn't be here right now right? You'd be part of the nuclear holocaust that would be earth.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus with their record in middle, aka having literately fucked this whole region up noone is taking them seriously anyways.

Biden visits Turkey --> Turkey invades Syria and hunts kurds and isis.
    The Middle east was fucked up way before the U.S and if i recall correctly from history and pictures Afgan was doing ok till the 70's and russia now its well.. a sand lot. They also did have WMD but were moved out of country "Non Nuclear though still a lie by the bush admin which was wrong" it all came to light about 5ish years back and that i'm sure a resourceful man like your self can google it.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    I know you're trolling but dude.. If the Russians bombed the U.S you do realize that you wouldn't be here right now right? You'd be part of the nuclear holocaust that would be earth.

- - - Updated - - -

The Middle east was fucked up way before the U.S and if i recall correctly from history and pictures Afgan was doing ok till the 70's and russia now its well.. a sand lot. They also did have WMD but were moved out of country "Non Nuclear though still a lie by the bush admin which was wrong" it all came to light about 5ish years back and that i'm sure a resourceful man like your self can google it.
    Aaaah the good old "the middle east was fucked way before".
    Priceless as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Another day of Ulmita advocating for more dead Russian pilots I see.

I can't think of a juicier steak for Air Combat Command than the prospect of sending F-22s and F-15Cs out to shoot down Tu-95s loaded with dumb bombs. After all, they've gotten tremendous practice off twice a week off the coast of Alaska.

Of course this is the part where Ulmita waves the solitary S-400 with it's eight 60km missiles in our face. Or will it be the eight Su-35s? They're both really going to last long against the 150 combat aircraft the US flies out of Turkey, right? And don't plan for reinforcements from Russia. Russia would be much more worried about the many hundreds of NATO aircraft that would take to the skies over Europe to ward off a Russian counter attack up north.
    No this is the part that ulmita will link the ferocity of the American troops in a couple of images and then rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Aaaah the good old "the middle east was fucked way before".
    Priceless as usual.
    was man In order goes U.S-Their own faults-Russia-Their own faults-Their own faults-Moses

Edit::
    Honestly the Middle east is just a play ground now for armies from all around the world to test shit out.
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2016-08-26 at 06:55 PM.
    WORLD POPULATION

USA in Syria is an invader.

Let me explain a bit more.

-Imagine a very close ally of the USA
    -Now imagine a "civil" war
    -Now imagine Russia out of nowhere going with the rebels and starts helping them, arming them, etc

What would USA do

PS: No need to answer it is a rhetorical question

USA in Syria is an invader.

Let me explain a bit more.

-Imagine a very close ally of the USA
    -Now imagine a "civil" war
    -Now imagine Russia out of nowhere going with the rebels and starts helping them, arming them, etc

What would USA do

PS: No need to answer it is a rhetorical question

U.S got involved because of ISIS and even if they didn't they were going to anyways because of the War crimes Assad was doing with gassing his own people.
    WORLD POPULATION

U.S got involved because of ISIS and even if they didn't they were going to anyways because of the War crimes Assad was doing with gassing his own people.
    Nah dude.

America needs to fuck off from Syria and so does Turkey and SA. Then the war can end.

Can you imagine a civil war in Britain where Russia would help to oust the government. Oh my goodness

Nah dude.

America needs to fuck off from Syria and so does Turkey and SA. Then the war can end.

Can you imagine a civil war in Britain where Russia would help to oust the government. Oh my goodness
    So you want to allow massive chemical warfare that would probably end with him blowing up every part of the country he doesn't live in? U.S isn't helping to oust the gov if they were going for that purpose i'm sure as hell it would have ended long ago. They are their against IsIs and to prevent chemical warfare. What is the best way to stop a criminal from murder? Keep a guard on them 24/7
    WORLD POPULATION

So you want to allow massive chemical warfare that would probably end with him blowing up every part of the country he doesn't live in? U.S isn't helping to oust the gov if they were going for that purpose i'm sure as hell it would have ended long ago. They are their against IsIs and to prevent chemical warfare. What is the best way to stop a criminal from murder? Keep a guard on them 24/7
    Please go preach you propaganda to 20 years old. They might believe u

No this is the part that ulmita will link the ferocity of the American troops in a couple of images and then rest my case.
    The Navy is disciplining all the officers and enlisted members involved.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politi...-sailors-iran/

The U.S. Navy officer who oversaw the 10 sailors captured and briefly detained by Iran earlier this year has been relieved of his duties due to "loss of confidence" in his ability, the Navy announced Thursday.

Cmdr. Eric Rasch was fired from his job as the commanding officer of Coastal Riverine Squadron 3 and temporarily reassigned. These type of personnel actions typically result in the officer then retiring from active duty.
    Rasch had recently taken command of the unit after serving as the No. 2 during January when the incident occurred.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/wo...navy-iran.html

WASHINGTON — Four hours behind schedule and 300 miles from their destination in Bahrain, the crews of two Navy patrol boats figured they had to make up time somehow. Immediately after leaving port in Kuwait, they veered off their planned route through the Persian Gulf, and their troubles began.

First they accidentally sailed through Saudi Arabia’s territorial waters. Then one of the boats broke down while passing less than two miles from an Iranian-controlled island. When Iranian military boats swarmed the American vessels, they tried to get away. But the Iranians blocked their path and took the crews captive.

Navy officials on Thursday gave that account of the encounter in January that resulted in the detention of 10 American naval personnel for about 15 hours by the Iran’s Revolutionary Guards. In a stinging report, the officials described numerous mistakes in the way the mission was planned and executed, and they laid out the reasons some sailors were responsible, both on the boats and up the chain of command.

Nine officers and enlisted sailors — including a captain and the commanding officer of the boats — face discipline, with some being relieved of command because of the episode, which embarrassed the service and occurred just hours before President Obama gave his last State of Union address.

“Our actions on that day in January and this incident did not live up to our expectations of our Navy,” Adm. John M. Richardson, the chief of Naval operations, said Thursday.
    In fact the Navy is rather merciless with discipline. Every year it fires it's lowest performing senior officers.
    https://www.navytimes.com/story/mili...-csc/71885254/

Besides, embarrassing incidents befall every country. An egg in the face never permanently hurt anybody.

Splat. You'll note in picture number three (bottom left), how aerodynamic forces as the Russian Air Force Su-24 disintegrated caused the nose to buckle and fold downwards.

I'm sorry I couldn't find a more up to date infographic that cataloged how many times Turkey made you their bitch since mid-2015. Perhaps you have one? You little middle income Eastern/Southern European countries and your dumb/pointless ethnic-historical rivalries that don't matter and nobody cares about are so deliciously quaint.

America's founders had you people figured out 240 years ago.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-08-26 at 07:38 PM.

Please go preach you propaganda to 20 years old. They might believe u
    Can you debate/prove other wise to him killing his people "Rebels and non-combat Citizens" with chemical weapons? If not i don't think its propaganda.
    WORLD POPULATION

Deleted
    was man In order goes U.S-Their own faults-Russia-Their own faults-Their own faults-Moses

Edit::
    Honestly the Middle east is just a play ground now for armies from all around the world to test shit out.
    The US have been involved since 1953. Your turn.

The Navy is disciplining all the officers and enlisted members involved.
    Kittens, that's what you are. Russians will rip you apart. You know it too, that's why you took it, all in - up to the elbow, when they bombed your base in Syria and you did nothing.

Besides, embarrassing incidents befall every country. An egg in the face never permanently hurt anybody.

Splat. You'll note in picture number three (bottom left), how aerodynamic forces as the Russian Air Force Su-24 disintegrated caused the nose to buckle and fold downwards.

I'm sorry I couldn't find a more up to date infographic that cataloged how many times Turkey made you their bitch since mid-2015. Perhaps you have one? You little middle income Eastern/Southern European countries and your dumb/pointless ethnic-historical rivalries that don't matter and nobody cares about are so deliciously quaint.
    Yet we intercept them every single time. We even shot them down once and Skroe, if it comes down to that we will fight them cause we aren't pussies and because we know how to fight real wars. (unlike some else)

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The US have been involved since 1953. Your turn.
    They've been messed up for over 5000 years. Your turn. May i remind you that they have even come out and said Why are they blaming their problems on the west when they have had issues for over 5000 years. Not the West being there.

Edit:; But ya on point forgot to add cause busy doing stuffs sorry. They have been screwing shit up and at the mercy of dictators and everything else most of the time the only time things change for the best are from out side involvement

EDit 2. If we stay on this were just going to go back year by year blaming shit on one another there is no easy end so can't really continue here where it doesnt end without one of us just going bah w/e and repeating
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2016-08-26 at 07:58 PM.
    WORLD POPULATION

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest mistake in Syria was that Russia didn't bomb all the outsiders (Americans included), thus not allowing the Syrian people to peacefully come out this tragic story.
    Oh yes, that would really work out well for Russia.....