Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Maybe. I think it's more likely that Genn and Sylvanas seize the reins of the Alliance and Horde, respectively, after a pyrrhic victory or outright loss at the Broken Shores leaves the factions devastated, and they commit to warring with one another for revenge for Varian and Vol'jin, and whomever else falls. Cooler heads like Baine and Saurfang in the Horde, or Magni and Anduin in the Alliance, send you to the Broken Shores once the expansion launches and from there, we realize that we can't rely on the Alliance and Horde, and thus we refound factions that were left broken by the Legion's initial blitz, or found new orders, and rally the adventurers of the Alliance and Horde under our banner..
    Bruh nerco clap for calling the leaders. This is awesome holy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titles View Post
    This is insanely accurate

worthy necro
    I'll say
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Bruh nerco clap for calling the leaders. This is awesome holy shit.
    And yet, nobody ever believes me when I call this kinda thing. It's all about picking up on foreshadowing and pattern recognition.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

And yet, nobody ever believes me when I call this kinda thing. It's all about picking up on foreshadowing and pattern recognition.
    Quick what happens next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Quick what happens next?
    Sylvanas goes to Hela's domain and has some hard decisions to make, ends up meeting the uncorrupted golden Val'kyr in Odyn's realm. Cue redemption arc that sees her taking this Warchief gig seriously.

Alliance-side, Jaina ventures to Hela's realm and is confronted with Arthas's tormented spirit, who is convinced she's just another twisted mockery of his loved ones (prior to this, we see a shade of Uther as a DK mocking him for his weakness in not mastering Frostmourne or something, IDK. Something to establish that this is what Arthas is tortured with for his crimes in life and undeath). Cue heroic BSOD as she realizes how far down the rabbit hole she's slid and finally establishing herself as a pro-Alliance character who isn't rabidly anti-Horde.

That, or Blizz takes the easy way out and they end up raid bosses. Could go either way.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas goes to Hela's domain and has some hard decisions to make, ends up meeting the uncorrupted golden Val'kyr in Odyn's realm. Cue redemption arc that sees her taking this Warchief gig seriously.

Alliance-side, Jaina ventures to Hela's realm and is confronted with Arthas's tormented spirit, who is convinced she's just another twisted mockery of his loved ones (prior to this, we see a shade of Uther as a DK mocking him for his weakness in not mastering Frostmourne or something, IDK. Something to establish that this is what Arthas is tortured with for his crimes in life and undeath). Cue heroic BSOD as she realizes how far down the rabbit hole she's slid and finally establishing herself as a pro-Alliance character who isn't rabidly anti-Horde.

That, or Blizz takes the easy way out and they end up raid bosses. Could go either way.
    Man - you should be writing for them. You will do a better job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see Sylvanas and Greymane eventually coming around for their respective factions. Jaina, not so much. Being outvoted on reopening Dalaran and the Kirin Tor to the Horde is just going to be seen by her as another backstab in a growing list of betrayals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    I see Sylvanas and Greymane eventually coming around for their respective factions. Jaina, not so much. Being outvoted on reopening Dalaran and the Kirin Tor to the Horde is just going to be seen by her as another backstab in a growing list of betrayals.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

Jaina right now.

Welp, now that we have a full on cinematic and all that shit. We can safely assume that the theory is 100% wrong. Now that we know that blanazzar killed tirion, and gul'dan obliterated varian, we can also safely assume that sylvanas won't change factions anytime soon, and that...well...hordies are pussies, even though the say that they have excuses. Hey, I know vol'jin didn't do jack-shit, but atleast give him an honorable death. All he got was a stab wound, and died from some whack poison. VARIAN 1 SHOTTED A FEL REAVER! Tirion was burnt alive but the fuck-boy krosus, and was tortured by fucking balnazzar. However, vol'jin got stabbed. LOL! That's not a good way to end one of your most badass troll characters.

I'm sorry horde, but you pussied out. If I were garrosh, i'd bomb the ToS, like I did with theramore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titles View Post
    This is insanely accurate

worthy necro
    Also, no. LOL