Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    They've been messed up for over 5000 years. Your turn. May i remind you that they have even come out and said Why are they blaming their problems on the west when they have had issues for over 5000 years. Not the West being there.

Edit:; But ya on point forgot to add cause busy doing stuffs sorry. They have been screwing shit up and at the mercy of dictators and everything else most of the time the only time things change for the best are from out side involvement

EDit 2. If we stay on this were just going to go back year by year blaming shit on one another there is no easy end so can't really continue here where it doesnt end without one of us just going bah w/e and repeating
    5 thousand YEARS!!!
    Ahahahah
    You are NOT PREPARED!
    Oh hold on that was 10 thousand YEARS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    USA in Syria is an invader.

Let me explain a bit more.

-Imagine a very close ally of the USA
    -Now imagine a "civil" war
    -Now imagine Russia out of nowhere going with the rebels and starts helping them, arming them, etc

What would USA do

PS: No need to answer it is a rhetorical question
    We all know you support Russian involvement only because you do not want to see them lose the only base they have in the region.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The US have been involved since 1953. Your turn.
    France and the UK were involved far longer than that.

5 thousand YEARS!!!
    Ahahahah
    You are NOT PREPARED!
    Oh hold on that was 10 thousand YEARS.

Didn't know that 10,000 was less than 5000. I said for OVER 5000 years.... Unless youre being sarcastic and trying to say they havent had issues for that long either way what i said stands.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Didn't know that 10,000 was less than 5000. I said for OVER 5000 years.... Unless youre being sarcastic and trying to say they havent had issues for that long either way what i said stands.
    It's amazing. You actually replied.

It's amazing. You actually replied.
    Waiting for Darksouls 3 to finish downloading so i got time since my youtube keeps buffering since majority of my net is busy
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Kittens, that's what you are. Russians will rip you apart. You know it too, that's why you took it, all in - up to the elbow, when they bombed your base in Syria and you did nothing.

Yet we intercept them every single time. We even shot them down once and Skroe, if it comes down to that we will fight them cause we aren't pussies and because we know how to fight real wars. (unlike some else)
    The main thing Russian troops are good at ripping apart is their own new conscripts. The simple truth is the Russian Army in not even close to the level of training of the US Army. They may be "tough" but many are not professional or militarily competent. As for the US being kittens: http://valor.defense.gov/
    Central Command warned Syria to not bomb US positions again, and they havent.

So, to show Greeks can fight real wars you link a page largely about the battle of Crete, where most of the defenders were British/ANZAC and greatly outnumbered the German paratroopers.... As for mainland Greece, you were able to fight the Italians to a standstill, and it took Germany just 21 days to take Athens. Thats not really spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The main thing Russian troops are good at ripping apart is their own new conscripts. The simple truth is the Russian Army in not even close to the level of training of the US Army. They may be "tough" but many are not professional or militarily competent. As for the US being kittens: http://valor.defense.gov/
    Please Kell. You have a history full of failures.

So, to show Greeks can fight real wars you link a page largely about the battle of Crete, where most of the defenders were British/ANZAC and greatly outnumbered the German paratroopers.... As for mainland Greece, you were able to fight the Italians to a standstill, and it took Germany just 21 days to take Athens. Thats not really spectacular.
    Greeks didn't standstill the Italians. We threw them into the Albanian sea =)
    Also, we raped Germans while most of the Europe just surrendered. We are the reason the nazi army went so late to Russia.
    Also, we have a history full of fighting against the odds and many times winning. Don't try to pull any of that shit.

I bet it is taught extensively to your military schools =)

Deleted
    http://valor.defense.gov/
    Those do not appear to be the related, nor does your link seem to add any information.
    Anyway, A, that was like yesterday, B, that was Syrians, C - last time the Russians did bomb.
    And you should be happy for that - because this maybe declared, maybe not, 'no fly' is cluster fuck waiting to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You wanna know why Russia is wracking up points in Syria and Ukraine? Because our staggeringly naive and breathtakingly amateurish President is playing with his crayons and his "Peace on Earth" coloring books in the corner. Of course Vladmir Putin is putting points on the board: his opposition isn't even on the field. No it's worse than that. His opposition doesn't even admit the game exists.
    This isn't even a real question of facts - Because Chlorine is not a banned substance.
    Ouch - You can use it as a chemical weapon yes, but the US should really not delve into the 'usage' area, because - well - Then one or two US weapons rapidly move from their legal proscribed usage to - Illegal -
    9.9 million in Sweden.
    Nah man, We got 120 million immigrants last year, were 129 million people these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please Kell. You have a history full of failures.

Greeks didn't standstill the Italians. We threw them into the Albanian sea =)
    Also, we raped Germans while most of the Europe just surrendered. We are the reason the nazi army went so late to Russia.
    Also, we have a history full of fighting against the odds and many times winning. Don't try to pull any of that shit.

I bet it is taught extensively to your military schools =)
    So do the Russians, Germans, French, Greeks, Chinese, Brits, etc...

1941 Greece v Italy = stalemate. You "delayed" the Germans because they had to bail out the Italians, and even then many historians do not but much stock into the Balkans as having been the cause of the delay of Barbarossa. Most of the delay is attributed to the Russian weather, always Russia's best defender. Raped the Germans? Germany only had 1100 KIA and 3700 WIA during the take over of Greece. Even Crete only caused 2000 German KIAs.

Ancient Greek military history is taught. Crete is taught, but not for good Greek fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Those do not appear to be the related, nor does your link seem to add any information.
    Anyway, A, that was like yesterday, B, that was Syrians, C - last time the Russians did bomb.
    And you should be happy for that - because this maybe declared, maybe not, 'no fly' is cluster fuck waiting to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't even a real question of facts - Because Chlorine is not a banned substance.
    Ouch - You can use it as a chemical weapon yes, but the US should really not delve into the 'usage' area, because - well - Then one or two US weapons rapidly move from their legal proscribed usage to - Illegal -

Nah man, We got 120 million immigrants last year, were 129 million people these days.
    Because they are not related, hence why they are on different lines.
    Russia would be at a disadvantage and they know it.

So do the Russians, Germans, French, Greeks, Chinese, Brits, etc...

1941 Greece v Italy = stalemate. You "delayed" the Germans because they had to bail out the Italians, and even then many historians do not but much stock into the Balkans as having been the cause of the delay of Barbarossa. Most of the delay is attributed to the Russian weather, always Russia's best defender. Raped the Germans? Germany only had 1100 KIA and 3700 WIA during the take over of Greece. Even Crete only caused 2000 German KIAs.

Ancient Greek military history is taught. Crete is taught, but not for good Greek fighting.
    You are missing the point completely.

Not only we chose to resist knowing we would loose a big chunk of our population (over 10%) but in the case of the Italians we messed them up.
    Do you know how many countries chose to surrender instead of resisting? We are the kind of people who will smile in the face of death, and certainly not cry when caught from a 2nd world country military like you sailors did.

I'm sorry I couldn't find a more up to date infographic that cataloged how many times Turkey made you their bitch since mid-2015. Perhaps you have one? You little middle income Eastern/Southern European countries and your dumb/pointless ethnic-historical rivalries that don't matter and nobody cares about are so deliciously quaint.
    It's a tell tale sign that you are out of propaganda to post when you default to low effort nation bashing. I love it.

America's founders had you people figured out 240 years ago.
    "Your" founders were busing raping their african slaves to figure out anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It's a tell tale sign that you are out of propaganda to post when you default to low effort nation bashing. I love it.
    He doesn't touch me man. From the other hand i feel that owe him for showing up how aggressive are the Turks.
    I am also pretty much sure he is somewhere punching kittens because of me mentioning that sailor's emotional breakdown as well as USA chickening out when Russia owned their base. You see this is 100% opposite from the picture he is trying so hard to draw in these forums about their military might. Also, the Russian's owning that base complements the 2 Cook episodes with the Sukhois thus making it even tastier.

I have to admit, although i don't wish such conflict to take place, it gives me a good chunk of satisfaction just rubbing it in Skroe's face.

it gives me a good chunk of satisfaction just rubbing it in Skroe's face.
    Chico is very scared that once Trump becomes president his family will have to pack their things. That's a lot of stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Chico is very scared that once Trump becomes president his family will have to pack their things. That's a lot of stress.
    Skroes nightmare:

1. Obama's declaration of “no first use” regarding nuclear weapons and
    2. Trump gets elected

Well, this devolved into /int/ way too quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are missing the point completely.

Not only we chose to resist knowing we would loose a big chunk of our population (over 10%) but in the case of the Italians we messed them up.
    Do you know how many countries chose to surrender instead of resisting? We are the kind of people who will smile in the face of death, and certainly not cry when caught from a 2nd world country military like you sailors did.
    So you lost about what Poland did, after putting up far less of a fight against the Germans. And you messed up the Italians, thats like saying you beet up a 10 year old kid for his lunch money.
    Even the French resisted. It is good you smile in the face of death, you look better in your coffin with a smile. The average US sailor is more likely to sacrifice themselves to save their shipmates than cry, btw.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't touch me man. From the other hand i feel that owe him for showing up how aggressive are the Turks.
    I am also pretty much sure he is somewhere punching kittens because of me mentioning that sailor's emotional breakdown as well as USA chickening out when Russia owned their base. You see this is 100% opposite from the picture he is trying so hard to draw in these forums about their military might. Also, the Russian's owning that base complements the 2 Cook episodes with the Sukhois thus making it even tastier.

I have to admit, although i don't wish such conflict to take place, it gives me a good chunk of satisfaction just rubbing it in Skroe's face.
    One sailor upset because he knows his carrier is over... The Russian Su-24s did nothing to the Cook (you drink waaay to much Russian Kool-Aid) , and the US told Syria to not attack its positions again, and Syria has not done so. (Its not like the Syrians actually hit US troops).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Let me dissect this statement. The word 'wasn't' implies that Assad is currently not the de facto head of state of Syria. But you also want to say that he is. So, if he is the head of state currently, then we can look at today's Syria and determine if that is stable.

http://syria.liveuamap.com/
    The areas under state control keep the overwhelming number of people internally displaced.
    In Syria, like in Libya, Assad (gheddafi) = stability, anything else = chaos

I want you to look at that map and tell me if that fits your definition of stable.

Then, you say that either i am delusional or too young to remember. Where is your evidence to say this? Has this debate devolved into feelings over facts and reasoning? (It might look like it considering the post below yours)!
    If you say Assad's Syria was not stable, you are either delusional or too young to remember. Not really a complex idea. Want me to explain it further?
    On a side note, find me a definition of 'civil war' to highlight my incorrect usage.
    You can call this a civil war. Mine was a reflection upon the number of foreign groups fighting in Syria. The population backs Assad, that much is known both by the election and by the Qatari sponsored opinion poll.
    Who supports the islamists?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    This is oxymoronic. You call me delusional one statement before saying that the election shows Assad is supported by the population.

Can you stop bringing up the election? Assad is not democratically elected.
    Says who. You?
    I also brought the qatari sponsored opinion poll that you conveniently ignore.
    I call you delusional because Syria under Assad was stable.
    This has nothing to do with the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Says who. You?
    I also brought the qatari sponsored opinion poll that you conveniently ignore.
    I call you delusional because Syria under Assad was stable.
    This has nothing to do with the election.
    Uganda was stable under Idi Amin as well...

Deleted
    Uganda was stable under Idi Amin as well...
    No, it wasn't.