10+ Year Old Account

garrison invasions

when do they occur ? do i need to complete all zones on that character ? how exactly does it work. i have lvl3 garrison but dont get any and im missing prety much all achievements with them

you need to do the daily quest that you get inside your main building in the garrison that send you to atack some places. You need to do more or less around 5 in a specific "enemy faction" to upset them and you will have your invasion

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went for the impervious achiev the other day and i noticed invasions would proc, like clockwork, every third missive quest i'd turn in.

You shouldn't have to do any quests to proc an invasion. Just farm the mobs that will proc them.

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    I went for the impervious achiev the other day and i noticed invasions would proc, like clockwork, every third missive quest i'd turn in.
    That's been my observation as well. The only times when that wasn't the case was in apexis areas that are easy to complete without combat. Skettis is a prime example, you only need to kill a handful of mobs to complete it.

Wowhead has a really good guide on them, but some points from the comments in it --

Loot has a weekly lockout, so you can get 1 bag per point level (so 4 bags for a platinum clear) per week.

When invasions first launched the only real way to proc them was to farm mobs in certain areas for 4-5 hours. With the introduction of the Mission Missives sold in your garrison, you can usually do 2-3 of those in order to proc an invasion. I simply grab the daily quest, plus the missive for that same zone, and can get an invasion in 2 days or so.

Lastly, make sure you do them with 2 other people. The custom group option in the in-game group finder is a really good way to grab some like-minded people in order to knock out the achievements and help each other out as well (they get loot/etc from your invasion so saves some farming).

Wowhead guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garris...ison-invasions

10+ Year Old Account
    i got shadow council invasion today and invited 2 ppl. we did it on play and all got 4 bags. cant i get bags anymore this week even if i join someone elses invasion ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i got shadow council invasion today and invited 2 ppl. we did it on play and all got 4 bags. cant i get bags anymore this week even if i join someone elses invasion ?
    Correct. Bags have a weekly lockout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.