Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Trump has never said a single, solitary thing in his entire campaign, starting last June with his comments that some illegal Mexican's are rapists, that is even remotely racist. Not A Single Thing.

Trump 2016! Representing REAL Americans and Making America Great Again!
    Sorry, but I already sourced your ass before you even posted this bullshit. You are getting fucking desperate because you know he is going to lose. All of the polls nationally, and in the battleground states, show he is going to lose and LOSE BIG.

- - - Updated - - -

Post one thing he said that is racist.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...p-judge-223991
    This should suffice. It is about his comments on Judge Curiel. I have more if you want. But I bet you will handwave them away like you always do.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    According for Fox12 news, three states that were battleground states went 'leaning democrat';
    New Hampshire (4 electoral votes) moves from “battleground” to “lean Democrat”

– Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes) moves from “battleground” to “lean Democrat”

– Virginia (13 electoral votes) moves from “battleground” to “lean Democrat”

Donald could win every battleground state and still lose if the election was today.
    i cannot wait til november cmes, i want to read the gymnastics that the trumpist will make when the landslide comes
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...p-judge-223991
    This should suffice. It is about his comments on Judge Curiel. I have more if you want. But I bet you will handwave them away like you always do.
    On an abstract level it's pretty reasonable (if not pushed by the left) to presume someone has an inherent bias when it comes to ethnicity/race/religion/etc... this is backed up by a lot of real research (too lazy to cite but I'm sure you're aware given you know you're not racist).

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Rich Entitled American Liberal? I'll see myself to my bunker now...
    Well no, losers is the word I thought they would go for. Liberal won't work for them because they are liberals or independents who lean left. But as it is they just let that on go and have moved on to other things in this echo chamber of hate. I mean look at how large it is lol all over Trump, it's a great thread. A huge thread. One of the best ever.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, but I already sourced your ass ...
    "sourced my ass"? LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Hillary stole the election. She cheated, and the Clinton foundation, her missing emails, Acorn, and Benghazi had something to do with it. It's what Trump will "hear" anyway. He always "hears" things.
    Hear the truth on the new 'Trump News Network of Awesomeness'.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Well this is weird I though it was the opposite, but according to Quinippac

In this very negative race, 64 percent of Trump supporters say they are voting mainly
    anti-Clinton, while 25 percent say they are voting pro-Trump

On the other hand with a slight advantage:

Among Clinton supporters, 47 percent are mainly anti-Trump while 32 percent are proClinton.
    SAD!

10+ Year Old Account
    You misspelled reel.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hear the truth on the new 'Trump News Network of Awesomeness'.
    oh god, if this happens, it will be glorious.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Trump has never said a single, solitary thing in his entire campaign, starting last June with his comments that some illegal Mexican's are rapists, that is even remotely racist. Not A Single Thing.

- - - Updated - - -

!
    Donald never said some were racists, in fact he said the complete opposite what you said, here is the quote
    When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    He says they are rapists and some are good people, and you said some are rapists. Does reality ever reach you through that dense fog that you invented to protect you from reality?

Deleted
    Donald never said some were racists, in fact he said the complete opposite what you said, here is the quote

He says they are rapists and some are good people, and you said some are rapists. Does reality ever reach you through that dense fog that you invented to protect you from reality?
    i am sorry that you fail at being able to actually comprehend the entire statement that he made. I am sorry that you are unable to grasp the fact that he was talking about illegal immigrants when he made the statement. I am sorry that you cannot quote it in full and instead just cherry pick what he said.

Full statement:

'“When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. […] When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting.”"

He was SPECIFICALLY talking about the illegal immigrants that come into our country - he was NOT talking about Mexico as whole. I am sorry that people of limited intellectual capacity have to have everything s p e l l e d out for them so that they can understand what was meant, but that is the Democratic base for you.

Here is an article from a regressive professor that was in Salon. FFS, he is a Sanders supporter. Maybe this might help you to understand how incredibly STUPID it is to call Donald Trump a "racist" for his comments about Mexico.

"The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty "

7+ Year Old Account
    Because I didn't give an answer? So you just ASSUME it has to be White Anglo Saxon Protestants? Wow. Ya, you definitely have some prejudice in you. /smh.

I can tell you this - REAL Americans don't use labels or hyphens to describe themselves or other fellow citizens.

But you just described them as REAL Americans. The REAL is a label, so I guess you're not a REAL American.

Further more, Trump described that judge as a Mexican, another label, so I guess Trump isn't a REAL American either.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread has me confused what is a REAL american?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Well this is weird I though it was the opposite, but according to Quinippac

On the other hand with a slight advantage:

SAD!
    Her lead in this latest poll is starting to shrink. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...oll/ar-BBw6aRB

This same poll earlier this month, she was leading by 12 points. Not saying this means Trump will pull even by Nov., but it is interesting.

i am sorry that you fail at being able to actually comprehend the entire statement that he made. I am sorry that you are unable to grasp the fact that he was talking about illegal immigrants when he made the statement. I am sorry that you cannot quote it in full and instead just cherry pick what he said.

Full statement:

'“When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. […] When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting.”"

He was SPECIFICALLY talking about the illegal immigrants that come into our country - he was NOT talking about Mexico as whole. I am sorry that people of limited intellectual capacity have to have everything s p e l l e d out for them so that they can understand what was meant, but that is the Democratic base for you.

Here is an article from a regressive professor that was in Salon. FFS, he is a Sanders supporter. Maybe this might help you to understand how incredibly STUPID it is to call Donald Trump a "racist" for his comments about Mexico.

"The media needs to stop telling this lie about Donald Trump. I’m a Sanders supporter — and value honesty "
    No, you don't get to put this on me. You said he wasn't racist because he said 'some were rapists' and thats not what donald said, he said 'They are rapists, and some are... I assume, good people.' You can't use a portion of what he said incorrectly and then bemoan that I didn't use the whole quote which proves you right when I put the whole comment up which proves you wrong.

It isn't my fault you made shit up in your head to make it sound better so you could sleep at night.

And you know what is really stupid? Mexico isn't sending anyone. They don't take a vote and decide who to send, people just decide to go just like Americans decide to go to Canada to avoid going to Vietnam.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-08-26 at 10:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    This thread has me confused what is a REAL american?
    One who is a US citizen and for the purpose of this thread, can vote here this Nov.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    One who is a US citizen and for the purpose of this thread, can vote here this Nov.
    Lol you may want to check with Ransath on that. He has a far different meaning for the term.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Her lead in this latest poll is starting to shrink. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...oll/ar-BBw6aRB

This same poll earlier this month, she was leading by 12 points. Not saying this means Trump will pull even by Nov., but it is interesting.
    This seems a weird thing to link me Ghostpanther. Perhaps we should start a thread specifically devoted to polls, I'll ask a mod.

This professional wrestler is reportedly a registered Democrat, and informally endorsed Obama during his first presidential campaign in 2008. "He seems like the real deal, you know?" Hulk told Jimmy Kimmel during an appearance on his show.
    And he fights for every man, for what's right and your life. Doesn't sound like Trump to me.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    That's obvious but someone here seems to have a radically different opinion.